JLWE2007CC - News/Discussions Official Thread

Re: JLWE2007CC - News/Discussions Official Thread (Last Update 06/21/07)

Thanks Tom. I'll have a look around see whats new.. atleast something new to kill time..

Other screens

itemVW354-J1p2_1.jpg

Nice Tom i've just seen them. I want to paste this translation maybe its good news.

The element where the "J league fan" is deeper, can enjoy also "the club soccer fan of the world" fully loads! * J it loads the up-to-date data of 1 J 2 all the 31 clubs, furthermore the uniform of course, draws also the face and hair type etc. of the appearance player for the second time and causes, also the appearance impression has done substantial UP. * It loaded the database facility which can peruse the various information of the J league each club team as a new mode it reached the point where it can know the J league in detail. * With the European each national league which reflects the last data of 06/07 season which becomes the series first, it matched to the present soccer scene, you can play incandescence skill. * And, anew top-rank 2 club of the South America, "River Plate" and "Internacional" joined as a long-awaited new license, evolved into the contents which can be called club edition winning eleven just.

Fantasista' mode first loading! We loaded the new mode "Fantasista" where the play impression of new feeling is pleasant for the first time! Even mode of series fixed turn you can say, the "master league" working the club team of the taste of the player, as for working with this Fantasista mode vis-a-vis the contents which aim toward the apex of the world, only the alone player. Alone, it keeps aiming toward the seat of the domestic being as the soccer player, it is new mode of the completely new feeling where worldwide most excellent player through fight.

Existing mode power rise! In addition to loading the new mode, existing mode this work where various improvements are administered. With "world tour" mode, with mission addition of the new element, from you play and you evolve into the mode which answer increases. Even in addition it adjusts also transfer balance with the fixed turn master league and growth curved line performance figure etc. of the player, to the present soccer scene, does all seconds look. In addition, mode "community" only of club edition furthermore, the new analysis element joins, has become the work where just, suitable degree of completion is high in the winning eleven of 2007 1st work.

Last edited:

the "master league" working the club team of the taste of the prayer

Seabass brings football and religion together, the world is saved! :lol: I love these web translators!!

Seabass brings football and religion together, the world is saved! :lol: I love these web translators!!

lol. Well it most probably is player not prayer, only coz japs dont use the l letter and swap it with r.

I think it looks a little bit better than PES6 but maybe I'm imagining it. :)

yeah same leauges as pes6: english,french,italian, dutch and spanish. the only major one missing is german, again! bah

For sure. Fantasista mode whould be a good thing to kill time til 2008 is out.

its look like the same teams as the last version, im a bit dissapointed... why dont they fucking add fake leagues!!!
Yeah! Thats what i don't get.

Konami could just easily add fake 2nd Divisions for each league, with each team and players having fake names.

Guys just been on the phone to my Konami contact. He wouldnt stop going on about this version. They just recieved it in the office and said its a huge surprise in terms of advancement from PES6. Animations and gameplay are surprisingly more advanced.

Interesting.

Guys just been on the phone to my Konami contact. He wouldnt stop going on about this version. They just recieved it in the office and said its a huge surprise in terms of advancement from PES6. Animations and gameplay are surprisingly more advanced.

Interesting.

Perfect for wait the PES 2008

this looks good. i really want to experience the new modes.

ps-i really like the cover, best cover yet.

Interesting.

A month and a half away... can't wait..

Does anyody know if Fernando will be translating this game? I have to thank him for translating WE10 as that was my first entry into modding my ps2 and buying an import but it would have been almost useless without his translation.
Thanks if anybody knows the answer. Cheers!
Can't wait for Pro Evo 2008 on ps3!

im so freakinnnNNNNNNn pissed i can NOT play it on my PS3 :(

So this game is based on pes6 but with improved gameplay...

Fantasista' mode first loading! We loaded the new mode "Fantasista" where the play impression of new feeling is pleasant for the first time!

This is the thing that really gets me excited about this game. I've been waiting for a thing like this for ages, and let's hope that they manage to pull it off well.

Even though I'm a bit skeptical of the translation, should it be accurate, "the play impression of new feeling is pleasant for the first time" should mean that they have changed the control and camera's mechanics for the player view, making "the impression of the new mode pleasant for the first time", thus acknowledging that the previous implementation was not that good... The performance was really lame, actually, and on regular stadiums - i.e. others than the training ground - it was a terrible gameplay experience...

If the mechanics haven't changed... eh, I'll just have to live with it anyway, then...

About this mode not coming to the next-gen versions... Sigh. Yes, it is indeed a possibility, and I won't be getting my hopes up then... But with FIFA coming up with the "Be-A-Pro mode", it'd be strange if they wouldn't make that effort...

Keep it up guys.

Cheers,

Paulo Tavares

Re: JLWE2007CC - News/Discussions Official Thread (Last Update 06/22/07)

Great find TG.

Interesting.

could you ask your mate for some player stats? or ask him who are the most improved players is on the game? please please please. i will love you forever

Henry's stats

149259_9.jpg

What the hell is that orange smudge?

149261_5.jpg

This might end up being better than the ps3 version

I hope we can pick and choose kits, does my head in they changed this... and would it be a big thing to put third kits in!! About as hard as sticking fake lower leagues in!!
Is anyone here going to get this and if so do we know if the guys like Fernando will translate... I can't see it being up and running much before the supposedly all new 08!

Fantasista' mode first loading! We loaded the new mode "Fantasista" where the play impression of new feeling is pleasant for the first time! Even mode of series fixed turn you can say, the "master league" working the club team of the taste of the player, as for working with this Fantasista mode vis-a-vis the contents which aim toward the apex of the world, only the alone player. Alone, it keeps aiming toward the seat of the domestic being as the soccer player, it is new mode of the completely new feeling where worldwide most excellent player through fight.

God knows what most of that means but the thought entered my head that the new Fantasista mode would mean you choose to be a specific player and start a career where you can move be transferred from team to team.

I suspect that's not what it is but if it was, it might make the ML a tad less dull. You start out as a player for a poor team and if you do well, get transferred to a big team and eventually get an international call up. Then you get picked for the World Cup squad and finally, miss that crucial penalty that means England are knocked out in the Quarter Finals again.

I hope we can pick and choose kits, does my head in they changed this... and would it be a big thing to put third kits in!! About as hard as sticking fake lower leagues in!!
Is anyone here going to get this and if so do we know if the guys like Fernando will translate... I can't see it being up and running much before the supposedly all new 08!
You could play it without a translation but you'd probably end up in a mess when you get to certain screens. For friendlies etc. it's alright but when it comes to the ML, it's very hard to find what you want (especially the names of the players, you can't tell any of them apart).

I personally won't be getting it because even though the J-League ML structure is great (two full divisions from a country - shame you can't do that for any other leagues Konami, hint bloody hint), it's not the same - choosing Koshima Antlers rather than Liverpool or whoever. Some of the best games gameplay-wise have been JL versions, but I just can't get into them.

God knows what most of that means but the thought entered my head that the new Fantasista mode would mean you choose to be a specific player and start a career where you can move be transferred from team to team.

I suspect that's not what it is but if it was, it might make the ML a tad less dull. You start out as a player for a poor team and if you do well, get transferred to a big team and eventually get an international call up. Then you get picked for the World Cup squad and finally, miss that crucial penalty that means England are knocked out in the Quarter Finals again.
I reckon that's what it is as well, but typically Konamified.

In other words, you choose a player, you're always picked by the manager no matter what - in-fact you might even still be the manager - you can't be substituted, you can't be transferred, there's no international call-ups etc...

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom