Jaygrim's FIFA 09 - 360 BAP Thread

Re: Jaygrim's FIFA 09 - 360 BAP Signup Thread

Yeah....the 3rd game was played at the same time as you were playing your first 10 v 10 game. I responded to your invite but by the time I got there your game had already started. There were 4 of us in the lobby and I pressed A without realising what it was gonna do.

I wondered who pressed A in that game. Was that the one we drew? From what i remember we were quite unlucky. Same with the one with about 8 of us and lost as well to be honest.

Yeah we drew....no thanks to me as I picked up a red card. It was the first game I played as a centre back and I really struggled. I've since figured out that pressing the back button so that the camera focuses on the player helps considerably and I turned in a dazzlingly solid performance at right back on our 3-0 win.

Btw....being red carded is no fun. You do actually have to sit and watch the game as it doesn't give you anyone else to control. Not complaining though...it should be like that.

Did the other team not turn up? ;))

ooOoo Bitch. Admittedly it was sorta, a half open goal.

Yeah we drew....no thanks to me as I picked up a red card. It was the first game I played as a centre back and I really struggled. I've since figured out that pressing the back button so that the camera focuses on the player helps considerably and I turned in a dazzlingly solid performance at right back on our 3-0 win.

Btw....being red carded is no fun. You do actually have to sit and watch the game as it doesn't give you anyone else to control. Not complaining though...it should be like that.

All our defenders played blinders on that 3-0 win. Some seriously nice sliding tackles.

How come our stats don't appear to have been updated in game? In my player list, only one player has stats visible and our team doesn't appear on any leaderboards....it's like we haven't played a game. Oh and in my game, we've been awared the trophy for scoring more than 200 goals. Now it's true I only played in 2 of our 5 games but I highly doubt we scored 60 odd goals in each of the other 3.

Good games last night when we managed to actually get one. I was in that 4 player game when someone just started it at random, haha. :D
We did alright in it though, I caused them a fair bit of trouble using Diouf.

We do need to get a more decent side though, I'm all for being a smaller team who have some decent players but when you're constantly coming up against Anelka and Co. and just basically being out paced and outmuscled at the back so there's nothing you can do to stop them, it does get a little too frustrating.

I wouldn't mind putting in a vote for someone like Atletico, or maybe Fiorentina?

I don't think it makes any difference in club mode. All players are set to a similar skill level. Forwards have decent forward stats, Defenders have decent defender stats but essentially the two teams are identically matched irrespective of what team is actually picked.

Oh really? Didn't know that, thats quite funky.

So be it so. :D

We have a team of 10 from 9:00 onwards so if you rabble get a team together your going down

I should be on anyway.

Anyway on that note, should we sort out positions a bit before the game(s) tonight, instead of it being a grabfest the minute the choice screen appears.

I'd go for either striker slot or else either centre mid position. Due to me not being all that long playing Fifa properly and doing my first BAP as a striker I seem to be decent at that or else centre mid for not being a nutter and running too far away from position.
My tackilg at the moment does leave something to be desired so I'd be afraid of being a defender too much, haha. Might do my second BAP career as one though, see if I can improve that aspect.

this is what you will be up against :))

Code:
                           GK

Treetopp          CW              andythom         newLok

Joe           Bitter Rivals       jonny_on         Vindaloo

Coopz               Tim7

As long as I have this internet connection I could stay as LB as I played yesterday. This way I can play simple and don't get to involved. I did mess up some passes yesterday because of the delay but I managed to hit a decent manual cross all way up to the right winger in the 3-0 match that later lead to someone head it in the back of the net from short distance.

I must say it's really annoying for me with the response delay because I can't play as good as in offline games.

And I also have the positional helper on so I always stay in position. Switching between Tele normal and pressing the back button.

I'm happy playing LW, though if that's taken I'll play anywhere :))

I'm not gonna be on tonight boys - but I will be there in spirit!!

CW's team looks about as scary as a box of Kittens covered in chocolate.....you can have them!!

I think we're playing a club match Bitter, not a friendly.

i think it's random which other team you play against?

There are so few clubs out there so we could probably play eachother if we play the same time as we did yesterday, because in the end the servers couldn't find any opposition that was ready to play a club game.

we need to have a friendly against your shower of shite later

tonight

we can have a friendly any time after 9 when everyone's on

Back
Top Bottom