Jaygrim's FIFA 09 - 360 BAP Thread

jaygrim

TheAllSeeingEye
26 July 2005
Everywhere.
Man Utd
This is the same as baldy locks thread but with a better team sign up if you wish.

logoevowebeliteuf6.png

Manager (Chris Bauer)

Jaygrim
Pepper
Holio
Stef
Dar
Jumbo
Rob92
Morto10
Bobby
Jamesy
Jamie LUFC
Evacuate
Cb7
Mart. Yes thats right EVO-WEBs very own hero.
Oli
EatonTJ
Woodzy
Dazfeeder
sweetkilla
Matt1234
astirling
Rodelero
Hello
Mong a Long

We can sort postions later.

Last edited:
Re: Jaygrim's FIFA 09 - 360 BAP Signup Thread

I left my post in CW's team after hearing rumours that I would be pushed with both CW and Tim most likely wanting the manager's job (as reported in The Sun, The Mirror, the Sky Sports News channel and the Warrington Weekly). My PR team are working on a full statement to release to the press but it will take them a while seeing as they don't really exist.

Chris Bauer is managing this along with help from Jay and CW the other

I don't want the manager job at all. I'm just a player.

It's a privledge to be a part of the team, once my massive sign on fee hit my account, I had no problem signing the contract. It's always been a dream to play under Jaygrim.....and all that shizzle....

getting both versions. i'd like to be in both teams :)

anthonyOA

I think you lot should watch out, it may say a FIFA 360 team sign-up but it might just be a new tactic to groom some of you!

I'm confused. Will this team be like CWs team where only one set of players can play a match? So that in theory if the first eleven is always online noone else in the team can play. Or is this more of a team that people that are online can play, and if 15 people is online the 5 people that aren't in the line up can still play their own match?

If so... I'd rather be in this team because I might actually get to play some games.

Ok, sign me up for this team then. I've been playing a ridiculous amount of CYC in Euro so I'm a good BAP player.

You will be a valued member evacuate. :thumbup:

EDIT: Both of us posting to welcome new members at the same time, see how committed we are?

If Bauer's managerial skills are anything to go by the skills of Ronnie Moore, I can see a potential bust up in the papers between manager and star player!! :coolpink:

Sir Chris Bauer is the new manager of this team? Count me in :D

CB7 and Milanista too? We're going to be champions lads.

If Mart's on our side, does that mean if we lose he can ban their goalscorers? ;))

Nice badge, shouldn't it be 2009 though?

As our Star player - I would just like to state, that you shouldn't build the team around me. I want us to be a team and build on all of our strengths.

But at the end of the day It's up to the manager and if he deems it necessary for the team to be built around me, then so be it ;))

i signed up for the other evo-web team, but if they're gonna just play when they are all online then it's pointless.

is this team going to be a big squad that have games going as much as possible?

if so can i get invovled?

ta, andy

BREAKING NEWS: Andy jumps ship and signs for Jay Grim FC over CWs pointless team

Back
Top Bottom