Jaygrim's FIFA 09 - 360 BAP Thread

Re: Jaygrim's FIFA 09 - 360 BAP Signup Thread

Grim, friendship confirmed, waiting on FIFA to hit America.

Should we try to play some this evening? Not sure how many that has the game, but even if we can't fill up all 10 positions it would be nice to get started to see how good we are as a team.

Both myself and Mong a Long should be available, what times you thinking?

I'll be around as well....how does it work? Can managers send invites automatically to all available players? I also wish there was some kind of notification that someone has left you a message in game.

there is

it shows up on the ticker at the bottom of the screen

Everyone gathers in the lobby after getting invites from the manager(s), then when everyone's ready to go you join a game.

I will be up for this whenever you lot are. :)

You are alive after that review? Jeez, I'd assumed you were lying somewhere, frothing at the mouth with awe...

I'll be on after MOTD

Gah. A very irritating bug and just, genearlly, no-one to flipping play.

ARGH. We found one, but only four people. Will keep you updated on our progress :/

Last edited:

I think we'd best set a day/time each week for this, rather than just say every night "are we all going on" and end up with three or four players. We'll all know when to turn up then and it will be regular enough to be fun, seldom enough not to get bored of it.

(I would say it should be Monday or Friday - perhaps both - ruling out Saturday/Sunday because of MotD and Tuesday/Wednesday/Thursday because of UEFA CL & UEFA Cup)

Yeah....when I first joined the club was already playing a game and I ended up playing another at the same time with 4 people. I was guilty for starting that by pressing A. I hadn't a clue it would do that but will know next time! I really enjoyed the full 10 player game though. Everybody sticking to their positions, trying to play football and no lag whatsoever.

I had no real lag as in the game starting to speed up and shit, but the response times are like in fifa 08 for me. I'm about to move soon though so hopefully I can have more than 0.25mbit up (have 8mbit down that should be enough). Unless the lag is because I'm in Sweden then I guess I have to live with it.

Personally, lag isn't a problem. We do need to organise it better. There are bugs with the speech/hearing, which we'll need to understand probably...

Good games though, generally. Not great for the records.

I'd suggest that we all basically say when we can be available so some popular times can be picked. Personally, pretty much any time which isn't 13:00 - 20:00, on pretty much any day.

Last edited:

Same for me, and, presumeably MONG A LONG.

Sigh. Keep thinking about that really good match we had, 3-0 was it?

Yeah it was good, so was the first one with my winning goal. Pity i didn't get in the other?

Yeah it was good, so was the first one with my winning goal. Pity i didn't get in the other?

Yeah....the 3rd game was played at the same time as you were playing your first 10 v 10 game. I responded to your invite but by the time I got there your game had already started. There were 4 of us in the lobby and I pressed A without realising what it was gonna do.

Back
Top Bottom