Jaygrim's FIFA 09 - 360 BAP Thread

Re: Jaygrim's FIFA 09 - 360 BAP Signup Thread

I'm interested in participating in this but my xbox 360 wireless connection is always showing as 1 red bar when I configure it..... :(

Any suggestions on how I can improve the strength of my signal for the xbox 360?

the 360 is plugged in to the TV downstairs and my wireless router is upstairs, opposite corner of the house and one level above ;(

Any advice? how do I get in touch with you lot? Help! ;-)

How often are we going to be on?

I've gone off 1v1 online really at the moment, and if the team isn't going to get online very often then I may have to consider moving clubs :PP.

if u have reserves then i'd like to be on there as i don't have my xbox and won't for a few weeks so reserves if thats ok mate?:))

and i'll agree a pay as u play contract as i'm not a greedy bastard :D
they call me the scottish xabi alonso

Last edited:

nice one guv. just give me few weeks and i'll be in shape ;)

Who's playing tonight (Sunday?) and what times will you be on if so. Myself and Mong a Long plan to be on tonight, hopefully we can get something going.

Who's playing tonight (Sunday?) and what times will you be on if so. Myself and Mong a Long plan to be on tonight, hopefully we can get something going.

So is nobody going to be on? It's been nabout a week since we last played I think, it's getting a bit annoying really, especially as CW's team is getting on and playing matches every couple of nights it seems.

So is nobody going to be on? It's been nabout a week since we last played I think, it's getting a bit annoying really, especially as CW's team is getting on and playing matches every couple of nights it seems.

join our team then?

join our team then?
I think I may have to.

He wouldn't play as some of us use assisted ;)).
Even you, "Mr. Manual" on FIFA 08 has turned to assisted shooting. I will have to give up trying to play anything on manual now I think except for matches with mates and offline.

Last edited by a moderator:

I'll personally be on Monday nights, but saying that, I'm not a big 10v10 nut; I've never seen it not lag so far. Hopefully they'll fix it soon though.

I'll personally be on Monday nights, but saying that, I'm not a big 10v10 nut; I've never seen it not lag so far. Hopefully they'll fix it soon though.

i am a 10v10 nut, well i should say i was a fifa 08 5v5 nut, but 10v10 gave nothing but lag for me

but since the servers were offline recently

all games have been good for me, so i am now back to being a 10v10 nut :APPLAUD:

I think it may be time to close this thread, Jays team has obviously gone tits up

I think it's more the fact that neither of us really like 10v10, mainly because of the lag - I'm saying that like I know for a fact Jay doesn't like it, I don't, but I'm presuming he doesn't because I haven't heard much from him about it.

We had some good games last week but I think people want to play it regularly, whereas I would play it, but only once a week. Perhaps we should keep it going but we should be the "sensible squad" and have a set time and date.

as people said already there is no lag now

I tested it out quickly the other night and I still had lag. Perhaps it's just my connection. Uh-oh.

The team still plays it's just i cant be arsed with it at the mo as im very poorly.

When you say the team still plays, that's not strictly true. It's just the three of us who turn up. We're quite good, fortunately. We won a lot of games last night. We lost 2 because of connection problems which one of us was having.

I totally accept that you guys may be having some problems with it, and Jay if you're ill, that's obviously understandable. However, myself and Mong a Long feel fairly strongly that if we're not getting a team together regularly (which we aren't at all, we haven't had more than four or five people for the entire week) we're going to have to find somewhere else, because we do enjoy it, a lot. A lot of the games with Dar, myself and Mong A Long (sometimes a few others, unmutual for instance) have been excellent fun, hilarity, and some quite good football, amazingly!

Jay and Chris have abandoned you and you should be set free...

When you say the team still plays, that's not strictly true. It's just the three of us who turn up. We're quite good, fortunately. We won a lot of games last night. We lost 2 because of connection problems which one of us was having.

I totally accept that you guys may be having some problems with it, and Jay if you're ill, that's obviously understandable. However, myself and Mong a Long feel fairly strongly that if we're not getting a team together regularly (which we aren't at all, we haven't had more than four or five people for the entire week) we're going to have to find somewhere else, because we do enjoy it, a lot. A lot of the games with Dar, myself and Mong A Long (sometimes a few others, unmutual for instance) have been excellent fun, hilarity, and some quite good football, amazingly!
Yeah, I can understand that, I'd be the same.

Well I don't know what Jaygrim wants to do but if you want a game at the moment you might be best joining CW's team, if there's any room left with them, because they're on it every night from what I can tell. I'm just not a big fan of 10v10; I'll want to play it occasionally but I'm not going to be on it as much as I'm on 1v1.

Make me a manager, as I seem to be the one on there the most often. At least that way it'll still have some sort of authority figure and I can keep it ticking over until (if) you guys ever decide to return more regularly. ;)

Plus I'm at least connected to the hip to E-W and not just some randomer. :LOL:

Back
Top Bottom