Is the demo out?!?!

Hm, my first impression is that it feels a lot like PES2008. The players still look completely ridiculous when they run and they seem to glide around the pitch. I didn't play PES2008 much, though, so I am not the right person to pass any final judgements.

Haha, 2.5 MB/s with my fios connection from filefront. 20% downloaded already and only six minutes to go.

edit, done in justover six minutes from the time I posted to my edit awesome. :D Will put up screens for you guys later.

Last edited:
omg , this new pes is great, i played it for an hour now, and gameplay is 50% changed, nomore u get a player and score...if u don't pay attention to passes, opponents u will lose the ball easily, ball physics are awsome, i still can't get long shoots well...good job KONAMI

PS...the graphics...not to much update..it looks like PES2008 but pes2008 had good graphics, same thing about animations.

THIS IS ALMOST THE PERFECT GAME
i have some errors with screen flickering, replays are too fast(maybe this is because of DEMO version)

NOW I WILL START EDITING :D

Last edited:
What I read and heard was that this demo is an old build , and does play a bit like 2008. But later builds that other people have played say the gameplay is slower than this demo with other differences.

I have played the FIFA demo with a time extender - 10mins each half , and its poor. I like slow game play, but there should be speed when running and even more when sprinting , you do not get that feel and the body checks are fine now and again but every tackle you nick the ball your blocked and your own players get in your way your bouncing off them..

I played it and played it .. I don't like it .. may be a different game on 360 and PS3 but on the PC its MINCE!

started editing, i found the logos in cv0a

balls in cv01.img

menus/stadium screens in cv05.img

faces=~unnamed_700-~unnamed_2000
hair=unnamed_4300-5600
gloves=unnamed_5820
fonts/numbers=~unnamed_2000-unnamed_3900
kits = ~unnamed_7838
boots=~unnamed_7801-7816 cv06.img -

menus graphics etc in rv0c_e.img ..i think kits are there in cv06.img but have to search for them

Last edited:
pes has lost the plot gk still manage to drop a simple shot and it makes those silly auto clearances too..

Last edited:
started editing, i found the logos in cv0a

http://img524.imageshack.us/my.php?image=54097035ri9.jpg

balls in cv01.img
menus/stadium screens in cv05.img
faces~unnamed_1500/hair~unnamed4000-5000/fonts~3700/boots~unnamed_7000-8000 cv06.img - maybe kits(here are lot of files, i have to spend much time to find)
menus graphics etc in rv0c_e.img ..i think kits are there in cv06.img but have to search for them

mosu90,functioned the AFS Explorer? :))

and graphic studio also, i updated my post with all info... :D , i just need to find the database and i will start editing :p

PS database is in cv02.img ...it seems player format is changed so we'll have to adapt a lot our editors :p , or maybe just skip-br's library and a part of our editor

Last edited:
Thanks mosu :)

can everybody upload a little img file? because i will editing :w00t: and my Download need 2 hours :'(

Last edited:
here database format...i need someone to decode this ..ninuzzu i am waiting for u man :D, i see there is no player ID :SS

I just played the demo (two matches with Man Utd vs. Real Madrid and Barca) and i have to say it think it's a great game. Passing feels kinda "free" and the shooting works fine.
I also have played the FIFA 09 demo on PC and i can say that PES 2009 is ten times better on PC.

i like the new unassisted mode..really gives you freedom of movement like never before....although i think i might need a gfx driver update as my players are all in fast forward during replays and loads of flickering when taking corners

the kits in game graphic are big 1024x512x8 double the size from pes 2008

7980 7985 kits liverpool barca manunited

Last edited:
Hmh, I didn't like at all. Short passes are even faster than shots. I didn't say that FIFA09 would be better, but PES2009 wasn't as good as I excepted. Something positive? C. Ronaldo finally has his own free kick style ^^ I hope Konami does something before the final version.

I love this game! for me it feels real. damn i had to adjust to the gamespeed man!. sloww:P but good. c.ronaldo nice fk styles. fk are nice

but how do i skip the bloody video at the end of every match

Back
Top Bottom