Is the demo out?!?!

the entire world downloading from 1 site wont last to much :P

I hope gamingaccess or other sites release a public torrent of the demo, then i´ll seed too

Bloody hell, what were PESFan thinking hosting it themselves - gone and crashed the whole site!!

I knew it would be up today for PC, but I may just wait till PS3 tomorrow at this rate

My download just failed at around 25%....from the pesfan link....it's just too busy i guess....i'll try again later tonight i think.

The demo is real. Some guys are playing it. But they told me that it´s pretty much the same as the GC version. I´m going to buy FIFA.

Yep, I can confirm it as well. Just played it.
I played only one game before lunch so it is too early to comment on it, but it looks fine.

Great speed, but no seeders. So it'll stuck at about 50-55% or even sooner. Unless some seeders with high ul speed come fast, it's pointless downloading. As sorry as i am to say that.

downloading at 200kb/s with torrent :D, i saw a screen on pesfan ..100% real

http://pesfan.com/news/?id=7392622 here screens from pesfan

yeah when we'll reach ~60% the speed will be slow because we'll have to wait for all users to continue their download..but anyway for me pesfan link stopped 3 times and i don't try anymore from that link

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom