In search for PS3 PES7 info

News about WE11/PES7 next week !

Vanished and me we ask to the french commentator of the game "Christian Jeanpierre" and today the guy says :

"Sans dévoiler de grands secrets pour l'instant, tous ceux qui aiment les jeux vidéo savent que PES 7 est en cours d'élaboration avec des ingénieurs japonais. Vous en saurez plus la semaine prochaine..."

that mean :

" Without revealing big secrets at the moment, all those who like the video games know that PES7 is in the course of elaboration with Japanese engineers. You will know about it more next week... "

http://christianjeanpierre.blogs.eurosport.fr/

"im so excited and i just cant hide it!"

all in favour say I...I

Hm..ok, what the hell, cant hurt.. I!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! But..Why do I have feeling that Konami will let us down with PES7? :(

Well, I allways was an optimistic guy, but still..havent got good feeling..but I am hoping...I am imaging mind blowing PES 7 out of our dreams..:)

pes7:first team edition.
that would be the name of the ps3 version of pes7.
onlike the other versions of the game, it would have licenced premier league,bundesliga and international cups.
i read this on ps3only a dutch gamesite.
there source is gameretailer GAME,and they hav this from infomeeting of new games,hope its true .

he said this week so we still have friday saturday sunday to go
hopefully well have info soon

konami brings news of pes7 on june 23 on japanese event called
26 th new generation world hobby fair,i read this on dutch headliner.nl .

gw0359_cover.jpg

translation of the text =

??????! - Multi Platformed
????????!AI????,?????? - Poor Defense is gone, AI has been completely changed and their Defensive mentality has increased
?????!??????? - IT's more realistic! Dribbling animations completely changed!
?????????????? - 1 on 1 tackles and Offside Traps have better results (controversial calls) (*)
???LAG!??????????? - No Lag!! Strengthening online battles and their stability
PS3???WE???????! - Another WE on PS3 will be out!
???????,????18GB! - Full support of HD, Storage is over 18GB!

(*) It is explained as the refree may call an OFFSIDE when there is not, as i could not call one that was real. Like in real soccer. That's amazing!!

Last edited:
God damn, I cant function properly anymore. All I think off is PES7/WE11. I just cant believe there isnt a single official info out there!! Not a single one!! I bet Konami knows how high are expectations are, and are afraid they will let us down with crap they produced. I hope I am wrong.

They always say the improve the AI. But when they improve one thing they add some other annoying glitch.
What i really want is much better graphics

Yeah, me too! I mean, it is freakin next gen gaming we are facing here!! FFs, if they cant deliver nex gen graphics and gameplay, than fuck it..I am switching to something else then :(

The proof will be in the fattest pudding Seabass can make.

But i am CONVINCED he will remove something of value

It starts to look like a typical Japanese Sudoku-puzzle: Every so now and then we get some new info and finally the puzzle will be solved :)

Now Konami in Sweden have confirmed there to be 7 nordic teams in PES7.
Source: http://www.level7.nu/texter/read.php?id=138763
Good news, the more teams from these region the better. It'll help to have different types of players, from different leagues in the Master League.

Do you know what Konami can do with WE11/PES7 ML...

They can create Div 1 and Div 2 teams for each league they have in the game.

So if they have Serie A, put the Serie B league in the game...but there most probably be some sort of licensing issue with adding second division leagues in the game.

Thats where the Nokami effect would come in...

They could just create a fake second division for each league, like for Serie B, you'll maybe have the league called Italy League 2, and have fake team names, with fake player names...

For example Konami can call Napoli, Naples and have a player like Mariano Bogliacino called something fake like Mario Bohaalllo. :D

Basically the way they done it with teams like Anderlecht , being called FC Brussels and have all the players with fake names....they could easily do this with all the second division leagues for the first division leagues they've already got in the game.

It'll probably make people have to do some long editing sessions, but i'll be glad to give up a whole weekend to have an enjoyable Master League with full first division and second division teams for each league. :)

Peace

Last edited:
well if the rumoured 18gb version on the ps3 sufaces in a few weeks it will show up the faults with the small capacity of the dvd9 version on the 360,with its lack of edit and stadiums is eclipsed by the ps3 version on blu ray then i cant wait!

http://www.computerandvideogames.com/article.php?id=163859

so we will have to wait and see

i just hope the server for it on the psn will be as good as resitance,40 players with no lag so i expect hte ps3 pro evo to be lag free and at least have 2 on 2 online and maybe some masterleague online action i cant wait to see what seabass will do on the ps3 this year!

well if the rumoured 18gb version on the ps3 sufaces in a few weeks it will show up the faults with the small capacity of the dvd9 version on the 360,with its lack of edit and stadiums is eclipsed by the ps3 version on blu ray then i cant wait!

The lack of edit and stadiums wasn't down to capacity problems, at all. PES6 on the 360 didn't even utilize 1/4 of a DVD9's capacity.

Back
Top Bottom