In search for PS3 PES7 info

The latest news from Sweden is that the big 3 in Stockholm will be in PES7. So that means Hammarby, Djurgården and AIK.

www.level7.nu made calls to a number of swedish clubs and these 3 have confirmed that they will be in the game.

Konami has not confirmed this.

Last edited:
Some stuff on PES7.

-The PlayStation 3 version is the major development focus, they are putting a lot of money behind it. That means both development and marketing.

-Seabass and co know they fucked up with the Xbox 360 and the DS versions of PES6, they know this and they will improve on this. I know this is pretty self-explanatory, but the developers have heard all the negativity about these versions.

-Negotiations are currently happening on new club teams being brought into the game from smaller market areas.

-When I asked Seabass last fall about why they haven't been improving the interface making it "sexier" and more modern, he said this was something they'd do and I can now confirm that revamping the look of the franchise and the interface is something that is going to happen.

There should be some more concrete information soon on the game and I'll make sure it'll be here first.

anyone have any updated player stats for pro evo 7 (early days i know) or where i can find consistency hidden stat for players on pro 6 on any site

good news there but does anyone know if konami will finally make use of their deal with the football manager creators where they supply the stats for players so that we dont have to spend hours editing everyone stats?

Some stuff on PES7.

-The PlayStation 3 version is the major development focus, they are putting a lot of money behind it. That means both development and marketing.

-Seabass and co know they fucked up with the Xbox 360 and the DS versions of PES6, they know this and they will improve on this. I know this is pretty self-explanatory, but the developers have heard all the negativity about these versions.

-Negotiations are currently happening on new club teams being brought into the game from smaller market areas.

-When I asked Seabass last fall about why they haven't been improving the interface making it "sexier" and more modern, he said this was something they'd do and I can now confirm that revamping the look of the franchise and the interface is something that is going to happen.

There should be some more concrete information soon on the game and I'll make sure it'll be here first.

Thank you very much for the info :)

preorder for pes7 i understand for october, and japanese version
(we 11) for december,this would be the first time pes is released
before we.

theu speak about not specified preorder and gamesites.
for wii, 360 and ps3.
but the article is: ps3 in october?
nothing official.

Some stuff on PES7.

Where did you get this info from?

Give us a source!

Anyone can come up with bs and post it on a forum.

riot is a games journalist who provides us with lots of information before anybody else can. He works for a games site in Finland and he is as genuine as Single Malt.

A word of advice: believe him, it won't hurt on this site.
Seeing that you are from Helsinki, you could PM him and ask the adress of his site, you will be one of the only people who will understand what he writes.

riot is a games journalist who provides us with lots of information before anybody else can. He works for a games site in Finland and he is as genuine as Single Malt.

A word of advice: believe him, it won't hurt on this site.
Seeing that you are from Helsinki, you could PM him and ask the adress of his site, you will be one of the only people who will understand what he writes.

Ok then, that explains it, I guess...

i'm comfused, as many probably are, shouldnt winning eleven come out first?

Yeap definitely. The japanese version of WE always comes out first.

"No way PES7 comes out before Winning Eleven"

I think he's mentioning WE:PES for North America which comes after PES7.

good news there but does anyone know if konami will finally make use of their deal with the football manager creators where they supply the stats for players so that we dont have to spend hours editing everyone stats?

I asked this from Seabass last fall and I believe the interview was published here too, not sure. Anyway, he said that the deal basically "went nowhere" and that it never worked out.

When I asked if they should get some proper outside help (i.e a company specializing in this field) in getting accurate stats, Seabass said it looks like this is something they need to start doing to be more competitive. Most of the stats are still based on watching matches and just rating players by the team. Which is fine by me since Real Madrid's players have good enough stats ;)

So Riot, you have contact with lazybass, eh? :D Can you tell me, is he even aware of our comunity? Of our patchmakers, our stats editors, and all other that make our game 10x better? Do they know about what we want in the game, for they are making game for us? I dont get it..EA Sports put "What you want in Fifa" on their forums..why doesnt Konami do such thing? :(

I asked this from Seabass last fall and I believe the interview was published here too, not sure. Anyway, he said that the deal basically "went nowhere" and that it never worked out.

When I asked if they should get some proper outside help (i.e a company specializing in this field) in getting accurate stats, Seabass said it looks like this is something they need to start doing to be more competitive. Most of the stats are still based on watching matches and just rating players by the team. Which is fine by me since Real Madrid's players have good enough stats ;)

yes mate, people can find that very interview here:

http://forums.evo-web.co.uk/showthread.php?t=37284

Thanks for keeping us in touch.

A small bit of news for you.

In the news bit of PSM3 I recieved today, it mentions some stuff on PES7 on PS3.

The whole paragraph is:

PSM3 said:
Meanwhile, PES7 is right on track - recording for the commentary has already been completed. No new names have been confirmed, so expect Peter and Trevor to be back in the hotseats - but hopefully with a more coherent script. Dont be surprised if you see new sixaxis controls. Goalie dives and throw ins, surely...

A small bit of news for you.

In the news bit of PSM3 I recieved today, it mentions some stuff on PES7 on PS3.

The whole paragraph is:

short but sweet :applause: regarding sixaxis controls - pull the pad towards to make the wall jump at FKs...

Back
Top Bottom