In search for PS3 PES7 info

i also thing every game is an improvement.

Why does anybody noticed this big announcement?

On the ps2, we had the players only moving in 8 directions, now on the ps3 we have double that, so we expect that the analogue stick will be decesive in gameplay.

It's the biggest improvement they could do, anyone played the first ever 3d soccer game Actuasoccer? do you remember the 360° movement?

my favorite team zulte waregem bought young promising croatian striker jelavic from hajduk split,puschkin you are also croat.
is he realy so good?
good move for young player to go to modest team were he can play ,and not to topteams to sit on the bench.
belgium league should be on pes7 ,a good mix of players of around the world.
about the 16 directions movement, i cant imagine not playing with the D-pad,it is so natural.

Well..he is promising, I can tell you that..but, all eyes on Dinamo Zagreb`s Modrić, Da silva Dudu, Etto, Ćorluka...they will write football history in following years..

The belgian league would be a nice addition, but I doubt that they'd add the whole league. Maybe just the 5 most successfull teams from it. Although they did add the Eredivise which has some very crap teams next to PSV, Ajax :D

However, they should totally add the whole finnish league! That would kick ass!!! jk....our league is a joke :(

The more teams, the better!! right? But it stupid of them to leave out top teams, a la PES6 where many german teams were left out, but somehow the whole french and dutch league was in...WTF was that?

thanks puschkin,hope jelavic succeeds and in a year or two he can get a transfer to a big team for a lot of money.
for pes 7 i hope they keep the empty team/player slots of pes6.
i edited 8 belgium teams , so with the two fixed teams i have a 10 team league,also 4 top german teams,and other international teams.
it takes time to edit everything but with the help of the teams websites its close to perfection.
last year almost bought a xbox360 for next gen pes6,when i heard you cant edit i was happy i did not.
only for an ubergame like pes the time you invest in to editing is time well spend.

Which teams did you make depesser...i'm also Belgian, i'm a Brussels fan...

zulte waregem,gba,standard liege,genk,charleroi,lokeren,gent and kv mechelen made with mostly belgian players from the other teams and players like sonck and hoefkens from national team.
18 teams would have ment i could not edit german and other teams,so more editable teams/players would be welcome for pes7.
every week i meet with a friend of about same level like me,he always plays with zulte waregem and i always choose a different belgian team.
we play best of 5,20 minute games, nothing can beat that.

Yeah I really hope they import the Jupiler league. We should make a petition :p . How did you make 18 teams it takes ages to do that. Its especially hard to get the players right and i only made Standard, Genk , Gent and Charleroi and I editet Brugge and Anderlecht

it does take a long time, i use the websites of the teams for picture and height and bodyweight, i check if they are not already in the game as internationals,voetbal.2link.be is a good website to use.

For FUFA 08 have so much info , pictures but for PES 7 nothing :( Why ???

Last edited:
Here are some things they've totally ruined in the game:

- Movement. Everytime I feel I control LESS the movement of players in ANY situation. Sad, isn't it, in a sports game???

- Controls are worst than ever. Reaction, effectiveness, I'd give anything to be able to really shoot where I want, specially in those 1 vs 1 that go to the keeper's body for no reason.

I totally agree with you on these points.
Main issue on PES is control of the shoot, IMO. There is no control at all. You can decide if R or L, anything else.
OK, relative position of player to the ball has an influence, but is not enough for me.
Altough this, PES is the best game. But is not THE GAME.
I strongly believe Konami and Seabass would look at back to the MAN: Dino Dini. Look at back to go forward.

At this moment Dino Dini play guitar with his band over the pubs of England...:)
His last game is almost completed, but since 2005 game's rights are trapped in DC-Studios crisis.
Entire Dino fans community hope DC-Studios can find the way to publish or sell out the code.

IGN » Games » PSP » Game Profiles
Dino Dini's Football
Also known as: Dino Dini's Soccer (US), Dino Dini

that game is coming out on psp this year. with improved graphics , this was the first time i heard of that game , sensible soccer was the first footie game i played on the old nintendo. can you guys give a little more detail on the kind of game it was back then and if it had good a.i. because most footie games are too easy. and the shooting if it has too much control it would feel a bit too arcade like and not realistic, don't no if it is but could any one expand on this because i would like to buy this game just to try it out and compare it to pes and then i wil complain about the shooting in pes or the a.i. . as pes is the hardest footie game out there and has the best shooting as fifa is like kicking a boomerang the ball moves all over the place like it's remote controlled and feel way to lite.

dsc019303fl0mq8.jpg

You'd be surprised at the state of the TVs in some of the testing places. They look like they've been walked/crawled over. If it's not your TV then you're not going to be arsed cleaning it, especially when it's got a fingerprint-loving surface like that. The PS3 looks like it's been handed down in a straight line from Japan to the UK after five minutes of getting it out of the box.

I have a similar TV to that one (Samsung, same base), and while the frame is in nowhere near that state, the base is pretty similar. It loves fingerprints, and dust even more so. You wipe it with a cloth and literally within minutes the dust is all over it again, it must be static or something.

Back
Top Bottom