In search for PS3 PES7 info

Oh god just let it die for 4 months.

We all know that absolutely nothing will be released right up until release.

We've all been through the routine.

Random next PES predictions followed by a long ass wait and then.

GLORY

A blurry screenshot in a magazine?

What's all this Japanese stuff?

Oh God I put it in this translator and it said something about real league happy time.

My friend, who incedentally speaks Japanese, has said that there will be more scans in next weeks jubigawo (or whatever)

Right now there is nothing. Bugger all.

Pro Evo was released a long time after the PS2 was released. Expect a similar wait this time unless they do another crappy update just for sales.

There's no point going on about the game right now.

Put it behind you.

Take up a different hobby.

I've taken comfort in light-hearted games. For instance, Katamari Damacy is very fun.

Solitaire on my PC has also gotten a strange hold of me in recent tmes (It's an urge to complete it in under 70 seconds)

All what's going to happen if we keep going on about Pro Evo wil be the same old drivel we've gone on about for the last 10 years or so.

CHRIST WE'RE OLD

And are still arguing about kits and licenses and balls and boots and commentary and stadiums and graphics and blah blah bLarghkdsfb.

I'm sorry, this has degenerated into a rant.

This rant has stemmed from me seeing this thread still alive (and having reached 4 pages might I add) with little more than an April fools joke which people took seriously, even after ThomasGOAL said NUMEROUS times was a fake.

Then it all gets hairy with misinterpretations.

Take up golf.

I played today and shot a round of 113.

Yeah fucking shite but I haven't played in about 18 months.

I also got sun burnt.

I'm derailing the thread now. I think this is me subtlely making a point. That this thread has no real content and really has no point for another 4/5 months.

Let's tak about boats. I know very little about them you see.

Nah, let's not.

FRIENDS.

Let's join in a mass PES/WE blackout. All it does is make us angry.

And in todays stressful deadline driven days.

We all need to smile

I penned this with a smile.

Not because I am mad.

Just felt like it yo.

word brethren

When's it out?
What balls will there be??
Scottish league lisenced???

Re: In seach for PS3 PES 6 info

I vote this as the most sensible answer ever made on this forum.

Well, this can be interpreted with help of german or croatian trade law ( even with american and english trade laws ), and then, tehnicly, Konami is infact a "legal entity, legal person", and that actually means you can talk to konami :lmao: Legal entity has its legal representatives which represent Konami in court, public relations etc etc, and when you talk to them, you talk to Konami. Basicly you can come to pr manager in Konami, and tell him:" GO FUCK YOURSELF KONAMI!! " :D

I've taken comfort in light-hearted games. For instance, Katamari Damacy is very fun.

Yes, this was indeed the best post in the history of Evo web. Genuinely. And yes, I'm too old to be obssessing about the next
version of PES/WE. I have a girlfriend and career ambitions and a real, flesh and blood football team to support.

but...........

When is it out again, will Liverpool be licenced? etc :circle: :square: \\:o/

check in the winning eleven thread, thomas may have found some info, but its transelated, and we are still not sure if its real...

Happy hunting everybody

Am guessing this is old news

ps3pes7infooc8.jpg

ps3pes7info02ar8.jpg

Anyone got that magazine to see whats said about Master League and other formats?

Premier League, Championship, la Liga, Dutch French german italian, portugal, turkish and isreali scottish russian and greek leagues.

Groovy if true, but doesnt say what other formats its out on.

kdjac

from

http://foot.ie/forums/showthread.php?p=666317#post666317

i think the first link is italian, not sure about the 2nd one.

translation

After a first assay of “soccer next-gen” had the slid November with the launch of For Evolution Soccer 6 for Xbox 360, Konami it newly seems to be to the job in order to introduce seventh understood it of the soccer simulator that punctually, every year, scale the classifiche of sales of all Europe.

This year the version “next-gen” of For Evolution Soccer 7 it will be rilasciata at the same time on PlayStation 3 and Xbox 360, leaving from the base of the previous PES6 but taking advantage of above all the greater familiarity of the programmatori towards the two platforms of Sony and Microsoft.
First objective, second how much trapelato from the Konami studies of Tokyo, to modernize the graphical motor in order to render the animations still more realistic and to succeed to restore the fluidity of the movements and the speed of the version PlayStation 2, much various from the edition for 360 Xbox escape in the same period.

Also the game online will introduce various innovationes. We are not to the levels of the proclami of the slid year (when they were assumed left online 11 against 11), but it has been however extended the support to left cooperative multiplayer in 2 against 2, improving among other things the management of the changes of the players in order to render the evolution of the games more natural during the crashs in field.

A news still confirmed does not regard instead the increase of the number of licences available. If on one side it seems in fact that they will be 13 samples you of present clubs in the game, Konami has still not rilasciato details care the availability of the official names of all the squares, a large deficiency to which the slid year solution has not been able to find one because of the little options available in the editor of the version Xbox 360.

For Evolution Soccer 7 it could be introduced like the slid year to Game Convention of Lipsia during the summer and to arrive in all the storees around to November 2007. For the moment innovationes are not had on versions PlayStation 2, PlayStation Portable and PC or if it will come rilasciato on other platforms.

polish translation

At last it has redeemed licensed proper pro 7 right < law (as of right) > Evolution Soccer Konami, licensed soccer leagues will be placed due to which (who) in next 13 pro Evolution Soccer. Andrzej will will stuff Gutowski, camps were divided from always on two fan soccer – it Valhalla.pl, which (who) prefer from FIFĘ Electronic Arts and it, which (who) prefer from PES Konami. Resource of license was great advantage first of series and full, original compositions of (warehouses of) groups. If believe reports 3 PlayStation Magazine, has managed to buy for license from at the end right < law (as of right) > Konami FIFA. Agreement (convention) has to bind (to be in force) lat (summer; year) by five, but it will bring 13 leagues PES7, certainly < obvious > in (to) english it, italian and spanish. We hold thumbs, in order to has been placed in bunch also premier league szczęśliwców Orange. I will will stuff mum < have >, that there is not april-fool-day's joke only.

I have one piece of fact for PES7. That is that the swedish team Hammarby IF, will be in the game. This has been confirmed by the club. They have sent details of the club and their players to Konami.

Source (swedish site): http://www.level7.nu/spel/spel.php?id=3424

Yeah I know that it isn't anything really interesting or impressive, but atleast it's a fact. =)

Last edited:
I have one piece of fact for PES7. That is that the swedish team Hammarby IF, will be in the game. This has been confirmed by the club. They have sent details of the club and their players to Konami.

Yeah I know that it isn't anything really interesting or impressive, but atleast it's a fact. =)

But a very nice little fact for us followers of Swedish footie! Will Djurgården be in or have Hammarby replaced them? Would be nice with a few Swedish teams, i.e AIK etc.

I'm swedish too. =)
That's the only info I've seen, I'm hoping to see Helsingborgs IF in there myself.
Or why not all the teams from Allsvenskan.

The entire Allsvenskan would be awesome. The rights for the league cannot be that expensive (at least compared to La Liga etc) so it may be viable. Do you play online n4tor? I play online on the PS2 if your up for a game sometime?

Went off-topic a little there, sorry!

More info on PS3 PES7 please!!

Hi n4tor, Hammarby IF is a big team in Sweden ?

Even though I don't enjoy Allsvenskan very much I can imagine a great boost of sales in Sweden if it's included. I'll enjoy beating my mates with some swedish teams.

Hi n4tor, Hammarby IF is a big team in Sweden ?

I'd say its in the top 5 biggest teams in Sweden. The swedish capital, Stockholm, has three big team: Hammarby, AIK, and Djurgården (which is already in the game). These 3 are all very big clubs and all have roughly the same popularity. I honestly belive that the games between these teams should be held as one of the best derbys in Europe. The atmosphere is phenomenal. It's almost greek-esque. The tifo-culture in these three clubs are great. Malmö FF and IFK Göterborg are probably bigger in sense of history but when it comes to fanbase Hammarby is up there with the best.

I'd say its in the top 5 biggest teams in Sweden. The swedish capital, Stockholm, has three big team: Hammarby, AIK, and Djurgården (which is already in the game). These 3 are all very big clubs and all have roughly the same popularity. I honestly belive that the games between these teams should be held as one of the best derbys in Europe. The atmosphere is phenomenal. It's almost greek-esque. The tifo-culture in these three clubs are great. Malmö FF and IFK Göterborg are probably bigger in sense of history but when it comes to fanbase Hammarby is up there with the best.
Ok thanks ludde, maybe Konami add more teams or few full league like Sweden, Portugal, Scotland etc..
can you search on Sweden website if other clubs or the league are licenced on the next Winning Eleven/PES ?

I can confirm the news

http://www.hammarbyfotboll.se/se/marknadsponsorer/varasponsorer/

Arenapartners
AB Industrigummin | ABVAC | Antes Bil | Antes Bil | Apropo Sales | Audicom | Bellmans Åkeri och Entreprenad AB | Birka Logistik AB | Björk & Carlsson Försäljning AB | Borrkompaniet i Stockholm AB | Djurö Grävmaskiner | Finlux | Flinks Järn | FSG Fastigheter | Ha-Ges TV Video AB | Hankook | Heba Fastighets AB | Hästens sängar | Johanneshovs Rör AB | Konami | Kvarnen | Maxit Group | MGTRN Web Agency AB | Nybergs Deli | Office Dokument | Polarbröd | Portal | Posten | R. Å. D. Stockholm | R.A Trädgård & Markservice AB | Rehband | Restaurang Gröne Jägaren | Riksbyggen | Ritma Kontorsmateriel | Scandic | SJ | Sotarbolaget/SB Ventila | Stark Fasadrenovering AB | SÅCAB | Taxi Stockholm 150000 |

Last edited:
From this Blog ---> http://allsvenskanpes.blogg.se/

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Angående ryktena om att Hammarby IF skulle vara med i PES7

I lördags så kunde de flesta av oss se PES7 skyltarna på söderstadion. Naturligtvis trevligt och fin reklam för Konami. Därefter "igår" gick det ett rykte om att personer i Bajens styrelse bekräftat att de skulle vara med i PES7. Naturligtvis så blev jag glad över detta men mitt källkritiska jag tog överhanden och idag så fick jag höra från högsta post i Konami Scandinavia att det inte alls var klart.

Naturligtvis så dyker det upp nyheter om PES7 här så fort jag får reda på något. Tills vidare... "trust nobody"

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

PES7 möte i England

Under morgondagen fram tills på lördag är det PES 7 möte i London. Det betyder att de som är styrande på de olika kontoren runt om i Europa träffas och lägger upp planeringen inför hösten. Förhoppningsvis kan jag efter mötet gräva lite i hur det kommer att se ut på licensfronten till PES 7. Något som jag dock redan är till 99% säker på är att den Engelska ligan inte kommer att få officiella licenser. EA äger rättigheterna till ligan över 2010. Något som är nästan lika säkert är att Konami kommer göra en satsning för att få tillbaks rättigheterna till den Tyska ligan. Förra året var det ett himla ståhej på Game Convention i Leipzig då Konami presenterade en officiell licens för Bayern Munchen. Men vad hjälpte det när man tappade rättigheterna till att göra resten av lagen i Bundesliga.
Byxorna nere Konami.

ay one for a good translation of the headlines ?

From this Blog ---> http://allsvenskanpes.blogg.se/

Angående ryktena om att Hammarby IF skulle vara med i PES7

I lördags så kunde de flesta av oss se PES7 skyltarna på söderstadion. Naturligtvis trevligt och fin reklam för Konami. Därefter "igår" gick det ett rykte om att personer i Bajens styrelse bekräftat att de skulle vara med i PES7. Naturligtvis så blev jag glad över detta men mitt källkritiska jag tog överhanden och idag så fick jag höra från högsta post i Konami Scandinavia att det inte alls var klart.

Naturligtvis så dyker det upp nyheter om PES7 här så fort jag får reda på något. Tills vidare... "trust nobody"

PES7 möte i England

Under morgondagen fram tills på lördag är det PES 7 möte i London. Det betyder att de som är styrande på de olika kontoren runt om i Europa träffas och lägger upp planeringen inför hösten. Förhoppningsvis kan jag efter mötet gräva lite i hur det kommer att se ut på licensfronten till PES 7. Något som jag dock redan är till 99% säker på är att den Engelska ligan inte kommer att få officiella licenser. EA äger rättigheterna till ligan över 2010. Något som är nästan lika säkert är att Konami kommer göra en satsning för att få tillbaks rättigheterna till den Tyska ligan. Förra året var det ett himla ståhej på Game Convention i Leipzig då Konami presenterade en officiell licens för Bayern Munchen. Men vad hjälpte det när man tappade rättigheterna till att göra resten av lagen i Bundesliga.
Byxorna nere Konami.

ay one for a good translation of the headlines ?

The first bit is about how he saw Konami adboards at a Hammarby home game, and how he have heard rumours about Hammarby in PES 7. Since he is a suspcious person he contacted Konami Scandinavia and the boss there said it wasn't a done deal that Hammarby would be in it.

However, the person responsible for information at hammarby said that Hammarby would be in PES 7. They are sending over statistics and DVD's of games to make sure the players get the right stats. http://www.level7.nu/spel/spel.php?id=3424 . I don't know who is right.

The second bit is about a PES 7 meeting that is taking place in London right now. Staff from all the Konami offices around europe is meeting to plan the release of pes 7. The guy speculates abit about how the Premier League won't be in it since EA own the license until 2010. He also thinks Konami will make everything to regain the Bundesliga license.

The first bit is about how he saw Konami adboards at a Hammarby home game, and how he have heard rumours about Hammarby in PES 7. Since he is a suspcious person he contacted Konami Scandinavia and the boss there said it wasn't a done deal that Hammarby would be in it.

However, the person responsible for information at hammarby said that Hammarby would be in PES 7. They are sending over statistics and DVD's of games to make sure the players get the right stats. http://www.level7.nu/spel/spel.php?id=3424 . I don't know who is right.

The second bit is about a PES 7 meeting that is taking place in London right now. Staff from all the Konami offices around europe is meeting to plan the release of pes 7. The guy speculates abit about how the Premier League won't be in it since EA own the license until 2010. He also thinks Konami will make everything to regain the Bundesliga license.

The meeting took place last month mate.

when is the new Famitsu mag out? PES7 had better have a presence at E3 in july!

Back
Top Bottom