If FIFA10 is a full PS3/Xbox360 port...?

Would you get it for PC?

• Yes I would...the modding community will make it 10 times better...

Votes: 59 45.7%
  • No I wouldnt I dont have a strong PC....

Votes: 19 14.7%
  • I dont know....

Votes: 7 5.4%
  • No, I have a very strong PC but prefer 360/PS3 for gaming

Votes: 31 24.0%
  • Tom rocks

Votes: 13 10.1%

• Total voters
Exactly, FIFA is different. Some games will be made mod-friendly in that respect, FIFA never will be because of the FIFA license for a start. Even now when you play Ultimate Team you have to have a big yellow banner at the bottom of the menus saying "WE HAVE TO SAY THAT THIS GAME IN NO WAY MIRRORS REAL FOOTBALL OTHERWISE FIFA WILL KICK OUR ARSE FOR LETTING YOU USE 'BENT REFEREE' CARDS".

I've seen gameplay modifiers for previous FIFA games that slow it down etc. - which is a good thing, definitely - but never a "bug fix mod".

Some patches/mods can and do fix bugs to be honest, Vampire: The Masquerade – Bloodlines has had numerous community mods/patches which fixed bugs in the game long after the dev who made it sadly folded in 2005 :(

Exactly, FIFA is different. Some games will be made mod-friendly in that respect, FIFA never will be because of the FIFA license for a start. Even now when you play Ultimate Team you have to have a big yellow banner at the bottom

You've obviously never heard of Creation Master...

Found out about that the other day, credit to EA. I remember when they used to have FEd every year for FIFA, that was a great utility.

http://uk.gamespot.com/shows/on-the-spot/
Forward to 35:15.....
Listen to that pathetic console fanboy Peter Mo(o)r(e)on by his own boasting hes killing the piracy "argument"(the only somehow viable argument for not making a NG FIFA on PC)....300 EPL season equivivalent.....games played online on FIFA09 Xbox360/PS3 in just two days....2000000 games....If online can be so huge how a person that downloads FIFA off warez can enjoy this game? Online is an impregnable fotress against piracy (hamachi can be made extremely tedius to operate if there is no LAN mode) thus if FIFA online can be so huge piracy is out of question....so FIFA can be made NG on PC and sell boatloads....

PS here is from his own blog....
http://itsinthegame.ea.com/archive/2008/10/09/big-week-for-fifa.aspx
Pathetic as usual...

Last edited:
Yea, alot of pc games with great online features do sell a lot of copies. you just got to look at cod4, left for dead, team fortress 2 and battlefield 2 for proof they can sell millions of copies.

if im not mistaken, bf2 has actually outsold battlefield bad company

Yea, alot of pc games with great online features do sell a lot of copies. you just got to look at cod4, left for dead, team fortress 2 and battlefield 2 for proof they can sell millions of copies.

if im not mistaken, bf2 has actually outsold battlefield bad company

exactly...if even fifa pc has 1/4 of the console online population it will still make a boatload of money....its a mere port not a game developed exclusively..

Someone forgot that the 360 can be modded to play pirated games on xbox live!

And if one does all things correct one would never be caught...now try playing FIFA on PC online without the original game...

,,No, I have a very strong PC but prefer 360/PS3 for gaming,,

please EA dont release next-gen Fifa on pc . Lets continue good work with Fifa 09 on consoles please.

,,No, I have a very strong PC but prefer 360/PS3 for gaming,,

please EA dont release next-gen Fifa on pc . Lets continue good work with Fifa 09 on consoles please.

Do you really believe that EA cannot make a simple port? Honestly?

Do you really believe that EA cannot make a simple port? Honestly?

They cant because they are stupid ;) o and a pirated copy of most pc games cant be played online on legit servers.

there is only maybe less then 10 pirated servers for pc games at an average.

sorry just a question. for fifa 09 on pc i cant seem to get the passing and through pass power bars out? i have only one option in controller setting to either set manual crossing and through pass to either yes/no. i set both of them to yes but still cant get the damn power bar out.

I would love to see the PC have the next gen version.

I would still buy the PS3 version, but would also consider getting the PC version as well just to see what the community could do as far patches go.

Back
Top Bottom