If FIFA10 is a full PS3/Xbox360 port...?

Would you get it for PC?

• Yes I would...the modding community will make it 10 times better...

Votes: 59 45.7%
  • No I wouldnt I dont have a strong PC....

Votes: 19 14.7%
  • I dont know....

Votes: 7 5.4%
  • No, I have a very strong PC but prefer 360/PS3 for gaming

Votes: 31 24.0%
  • Tom rocks

Votes: 13 10.1%

• Total voters
You forget the option "No, I have a very strong PC but prefer 360 for gaming".

Oh my bad... Can a moderator add that option?
Anyway I wonder if the PC has gameplay modding as current Fifa09PC and the gameplay is actually modded to be better? :-D

I definitely would!

Adding custom patches would make it much better than its console alternatives.

Then what are you doing with that PC? :BLINK:
Cause a €130 celeron box is more than enough as a non gaming PC...

I didn't say I don't game on my PC, I said I prefer gaming on a console, many games aren't available on console, Stalker, Far Cry, Armed Assault, etc. etc. I also play HD videos from my PC to my TV so having a good PC with nice graphics card (ATI 4870) helps :)

I didn't say I don't game on my PC, I said I prefer gaming on a console, many games aren't available on console, Stalker, Far Cry, Armed Assault, etc. etc. I also play HD videos from my PC to my TV so having a good PC with nice graphics card (ATI 4870) helps :)

I use my pc on my hdtv....the results are amazing... :SHOCK:

Placebo me likes your style ATI all the way baby !

I gave my xbox 360 to my little brother for his birthday but ive got a gaming PC which will play any game with decent FPS.

I would definitely get it, I prefer gaming on my PC and only play console exclusives on my 360, even if it means waiting for games like GTAIV (and hopefully Fable 2) to be ported to the PC later.

I'd probably get it (same way I'm really thinking about getting FIFA09 after I tried the one a colleague of mine bought.. Too bad I already had to give it back).

I don't think I've a strong enough PC to play it at full detail, but as soon as the gameplay doesn't get compromised by low detail, who cares.. The only thing that matters is that it actually plays good =)

It depends from Hossack. A week ago I read some news , that EA invited some community guys to talk about DRM . And if they care about drm now , so probably they prepare to make fifa10 for pc ng.

On the EA forums, they seem to say that Hossack doesnt give a damn about PC gamers and EA lie by saying only around 5% of PC users would be able to run a NG Fifa game. Im not sure if thats true, as PES on the PC is NG.
maybe Fifa uses a more advanced AI or physics engine?

On the EA forums, they seem to say that Hossack doesnt give a damn about PC gamers and EA lie by saying only around 5% of PC users would be able to run a NG Fifa game. Im not sure if thats true, as PES on the PC is NG.
maybe Fifa uses a more advanced AI or physics engine?

FIFA is way ahead of PES. PES is a last-gen game still with updated graphics basically, so yes a full port of FIFA would probably require a really good computer.

FIFA is way ahead of PES. PES is a last-gen game still with updated graphics basically, so yes a full port of FIFA would probably require a really good computer.

Sadly 90% of market PCs have strong CPUs which is what bullshit is hossack pushing....a €80 triple core CPU can demolish Xbox360 and PS3 combined....
So FIFA NG can run on average PCs its just that EA treats PC gamers like complete morons...

Sadly 90% of market PCs have strong CPUs which is what bullshit is hossack pushing....a €80 triple core CPU can demolish Xbox360 and PS3 combined....
So FIFA NG can run on average PCs its just that EA treats PC gamers like complete morons...

But consoles has always been weaker, but also more pushable since they all have the same configuration which isn't the case for PC-gaming. This has been the case for many years, right?

Has hossack ever said exactly what spec PC would be required to run a NG Fifa game?

Has hossack ever said exactly what spec PC would be required to run a NG Fifa game?

this pathetic excuse of 5% (a statistic pulled out of the rear) doesnt stand....i mean who in their right mind would ever buy fifa09pc instead of pes2009? either EA makes a fifa10 ng on pc or doesnt even make any game...

All the moaning in the world won't change the fact that EA (a massive business who are very good at making money) have made the decision in recent years that the console market is more profitable than the PC market, hence why they devote most of their time and money into developing the console versions.

All the moaning in the world won't change the fact that EA (a massive business who are very good at making money) have made the decision in recent years that the console market is more profitable than the PC market, hence why they devote most of their time and money into developing the console versions.

very good indeed:
http://loot-ninja.com/2008/07/30/ea-posts-a-big-loss-for-q1-2008/
I guess 2k are complete idiots for porting nba 2k9...as stupid are sports interactive....because fm fails at sales...

Back
Top Bottom