If FIFA10 is a full PS3/Xbox360 port...?

Would you get it for PC?

• Yes I would...the modding community will make it 10 times better...

Votes: 59 45.7%
  • No I wouldnt I dont have a strong PC....

Votes: 19 14.7%
  • I dont know....

Votes: 7 5.4%
  • No, I have a very strong PC but prefer 360/PS3 for gaming

Votes: 31 24.0%
  • Tom rocks

Votes: 13 10.1%

• Total voters
very good indeed:
http://loot-ninja.com/2008/07/30/ea-posts-a-big-loss-for-q1-2008/
I guess 2k are complete idiots for porting nba 2k9...as stupid are sports interactive....because fm fails at sales...
And what's to say those losses wouldn't have been bigger if they had invested loads of money into getting it to work well on all the recent hardware for PCs?

You can't just assume "game released on more platforms = more money", or else every game would just be ported across every platform, and you also can't assume you know more about the gaming industry than a business like EA does.

And what's to say those losses wouldn't have been bigger if they had invested loads of money into getting it to work well on all the recent hardware for PCs?

You can't just assume "game released on more platforms = more money", or else every game would just be ported across every platform, and you also can't assume you know more about the gaming industry than a business like EA does.
but most games are cross platform. hardly any exclusive games anymore

So you admit you've been banned here under previous username(s)?

i admit that what i said here as me not some random "greek troll" you try to label me is the same as all the other random "greek trolls" say on Fifa09PC forums....

I guess Capcom is dumber than EA for porting NG Resident Evil 5 to pc...

back on topic. it wont surprise me if fifa10 will be next gen on the pc's why? because 2k sports are bringing out all there sports games in next gen flavour

placebo have you not seen the nba game? it looks and plays alot better then ea's efforts.

at least we should see nba live on next gen form on the pc. thats the absolute minimum effort EA could do if they want to compete in that market segment.

Konami make football games and who's to deny the fact that pes10 could be better then fifa10(unless your a fifa fanboy.)?

Placebo, dont you want fifa10 to be next gen on pc's? dont you also want and wish that konami can compete again in terms of a footy sim?

I despite basketball, so no.

If it meant a better 360 version I'd gladly vote that they scrap the PC version all together, I have no interest in PC gaming these days.

Just take any PES game on PC and compare it to the console counterpart after all the patches and goodies applied....Then you will see the difference....
As for the "better 360 version" I doubt that EA is so poor as to not have the resources for a simple port...Capcom and 2k arent more stupid than EA dont you think?

I despite basketball
Placebo makes a typo?

Does... Not... Compute...

headasplode.gif

I despite basketball, so no.

If it meant a better 360 version I'd gladly vote that they scrap the PC version all together, I have no interest in PC gaming these days.

since when does porting a console game into the pc make the console version suffer? got any examples to this?

this is definitely a new thing i have heard. usually its the PC version that suffers during porting:CONFUSE:

i would love a fifa ng pc version, i have just one word for that:

MODs

yup. just look at PES09 with mods. heck lets toss in fallout 3 shall we? tons of mods for that!! come on tim and co, you and alot of people here should know what mods can do to a game as i assume once apon a time you all modded your PES games otherwise why are you a member of this forum? :WORSHIP:

I have never played PC games.
o ok so your playing football manager 2009 on your 360 then. wow i diddnt know it was out!! any good?

o and i was refering to you and others about mods, not pc games. i first modded the console version of PES.

since when does porting a console game into the pc make the console version suffer? got any examples to this?

this is definitely a new thing i have heard. usually its the PC version that suffers during porting:CONFUSE:

Try reading again.

I haven't played FM in months. Not exactly the kind of game you are talking about modding either, you mean full on graphics and whole game changes. I used to edit PES/WE on the PS2 but that was about 4 years ago, and that was great fun.

Back
Top Bottom