Happy Birthday To Whoever...

HappyBirthday1.jpg

EEEWWW, not liking the new fat-face smilies... They're not the defaults are they?

Testing... :)

EDIT: Oh dear God no!!

Happy Birthday to MarkD, who's now at Cambridge. He'll never read this but the memories that were brought back from reading that it was his birthday are priceless. :thumbup:

Try red Aftershock by lighting it for a few seconds first then blowing it out and downing it in one, it's gorgeous. :D

Set sambuca on fire then hit the top of the cup then do it!

YES!!! That is bloody awesome. I remember doing that once when I was about 14 but forgetting to put it out. :LOL: It burnt but it still did the desired effect. I don't even like sambuca but it doesn't even taste like it when you do that.

Happy Birthday OPM!

My third favourite German Evo-Webber, after Kezz (gotta suck up) and Ike (whatever happened to him).

matherto.
Happy Birthday mate.
I'm guessing in a few hours you'll be totally wasted. If not already.

matherto in a few hours -> :sick:

I certainly was, completely wasted. Can remember selected bits of the night, like falling on the floor of a bus stop eating Pizza after one too many Sambuca shots.

Happy Birthday OPM! My favourite kitmaker off all time. Those were the days... :))

I actually thought you were a lot older as well. :DOH:

Happy Birthday OPM!

My third favourite German Evo-Webber, after Kezz (gotta suck up) and Ike (whatever happened to him).

:blush:

i love you guys :LOL: seriously, thanks for the posts. you really cheered me up, had a quite rough day yesterday. now let the celebrations begin - and of course happy birthday to all of you sharing this wonderful 30th of march with me. :DD

Back
Top Bottom