Happy Birthday To Whoever...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TG!!!
fire1.gif

That's more like it! :thumbup:

Incidentally, ThomasGOAL has the same birthday as my mum.

Happy belated bday SonyGoal! Found a pic of you and the sister btw!

playstation_cake.jpg

AAAHHHAHAHA, now usually your humour leaves a lot to be desired, but that is one great photo!

I wonder who of the two of them is the PlayStation fan, is and I wonder how the hell he got away with suggesting, baking and showing in public a PlayStation wedding cake!!

Thanks m8 I feel old now. :D

Two kids and a missus my coffin is well and truly nailed. :D

In all honesty I wouldn't change a thing.

Good for you mate, me and the missus are planning kids this year! :excited:

Happy Birthday Milanista, and all the other members today.

Happy Birthday to Milanista, quite possibly my favourite Italian Evo-Webber. :thumbup:

Hope you get something cool!

Belated Happy Birthday to LemonJelly, and Happy Birthday to Pepe Montoto, Evo-Web's Forza Motorsport 2 news supplier (the ThomasGOAL of racing, if you will - he should change his name to PepeRACE or PepeVROOM). :thumbup:

Happy Birthday to Babs, the man who is so knowledgable he was actually tracked down and kidnapped by Microsoft to develop their next operating system. They deny him access to the internet and so he is no longer a regular poster, which is a big shame.

Happy Birthday wherever you are, fixer of all my PC problems.

Happy Birthday to ashmufc, Evo-Web's resident TV guru. Thanks to his five-star advice, our family bought a gorgeous HDTV for Christmas and it's not been switched off since, raising the electricity bill to approximately £7,000 per quarter and burning images of Big Brother into our eyes forever. Amen.

Have a good one!

Last edited:
JBrk, that sounds like a fashionable high-street shop. My people will be in-touch with your people rk, ciao!

JBrk... lol reminds me of Abibas :D
I prefer the real rbk, promoted by the one and only ;)

scar_reebok6_medium.jpg

Back
Top Bottom