Happy Birthday To Whoever...

happy birthday ash! Maybe a movie at the Genesis some time:D

Haha :lol: Does that place ever got full, I've been a few times, and its never had more than 5 people in it... but I go during the day to avoid any trouble :shock: Joking!

Cheers Holio as well....

scar_reebok6_medium.jpg
Scarlett Johansson is almost as cute as me.

Happy Birthday to Ike - an old-school mod who always had time for me when I was new here. Introduced me to X-Fire and everything. If you're still out there dude, have a good one.

Happy Birthday to embraceuk1 - a fellow SWOS fan who wants the same things I want from PES games. More teams, a bigger ML format and the ability to change teams in the middle of an ML save. Have a good one.

Sulphs birthday today, I wonder if he is still alive and kicking

Well his MSN account is still active. He blocked everyone a while back but there are ways of checking.

Sounds like he made that story up to be honest. I've seen it happen many times before.

Happy Birthday to the big man himself, the one, the only, the very much missed, ClassicD.

Happy Birthday Classic, are you now an age that you can be a miserable old bastard then?

Happy Birthday ClassicD wherever you are!

on a side note, there are a few people who have done the "Machiavelli." One guy just wanted to stop developing a fully 2D version of Zelda: Ocarina of Time and *allegedly* faked his own death.

Bad news was that his "death" spread all over engadget/joystiq as his work had a cult following. I think he owned up in the end and said he faked it so that he can leave the project(?)

Anyway, it's probably best to leave the guy in peace regardless of his living status...

Happy Birthday to Proxi, supermegamixmasterDJ!

And last but not least, Happy Birthday to Mart, without whom there would be no Evo-Web (or at the very least it would be buggy, falling apart and rubbish in general, plus there would be post-counts).

He is also incorrect-spelling and incorrect-grammar intolerant, like meee.

Have a great day, you guys.

on a side note, there are a few people who have done the "Machiavelli." One guy just wanted to stop developing a fully 2D version of Zelda: Ocarina of Time and *allegedly* faked his own death.

Bad news was that his "death" spread all over engadget/joystiq as his work had a cult following. I think he owned up in the end and said he faked it so that he can leave the project(?)

Anyway, it's probably best to leave the guy in peace regardless of his living status...
Thats one of the stories I was thinking of. Another was when a guy from another message board got bored of the place and never wanted to come back so he thought it would be funny to fake his death. :roll:

Its most likely the same with Sulph. A couple of months after he stopped posting here, I remember asking Milanista on MSN if he's still online (he had blocked me so I wouldnt know) and I think he told me that he still comes on from time to time but doesnt like talking about his tumor or whatever it was. And then a while later, he noticed he stopped coming online so I did a status check and found out his account was still active.

You might not like me for being insensitive here but I'm just telling you how I truely feel. Maybe thats the problem with this place. You all come off as people who are desperately trying to be really nice when we all know that none of you are like that in the real world.
Theres nothing wrong with thinking Sulph is a liar cuz theres a good chance he is seeing how his MSN account was still active.

Happy Birthday fd1972uk, i know it's a little late but not posted on here in almost a year, it's just not the same any more Boo Hoo!!

Happy birthday to everyone else i've missed, but seems like you all missed my birthday anyway

How things here these days most the original crew still post on here????

Back
Top Bottom