Happy Birthday To Whoever...

Ah!
Congratz Thomas!

With the amount of alcohol ingested today, you will start to imagine yourself as Zizou!

Seriously. Thomas did you ever dreamt you were Zizou?!

Bonne anniversaire Thomas...je te souhaite une année avec de belles émotions, du bonheur et beaucoup de belles gonzesses et naturallement que la France pourra gagner la coupe Européenne...

Porquoi la France ne pourra pas ganger la Coupe Européenne, ils n'ont plus Zizou, mais ils ont Ribery...

Happy Birthday people!!!!!!

Its my Birthday next Thursday - YEE HAA!!!! But I won't be around - I will be in a place where Angels go on Holiday to.............HASTINGS!!!!!!

I was born on a Thursday aswell and I have always liked Thursdays - for some unknown reason. Just something in side me.

Something inside so strong
I know that I can make it
Tho' you're doing me wrong, so wrong
You thought that my pride was gone
Oh no, something inside so strong
Oh oh oh oh oh something inside so strong

A little birthday Song for you all born on this Day. Have a Happy one. Remember if you have strength inside and you keep your Pride - then it doesn't matter if people do you wrong - you will still have something inside so strong.

Powerful Words I think you will all Agree.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!

As I finished reading that song/poem, the dog did an audible fart. No joke.

I wonder if that means something - a tribute to the Doggy thread maybe?

As I finished reading that song/poem, the dog did an audible fart. No joke.

I wonder if that means something - a tribute to the Doggy thread maybe?

That Dog Fart is more powerful on a symbolic level than you will ever know JB - A Magical moment, you have made my Day.

Its stuff like that Dog farting and you know there is a higher power looking down on us and protecting us from the evil in this world.

God bless you JB, your Dog, everybody who has a birthday and Every God Damn person on Evo Web today!!!!!

have a good day abhishek, you have had quite a few good days in the last few months, have another one....:beer:

Back
Top Bottom