Guitar Hero Thread

Re: Guitar Hero : World Tour

Email is from support@guitarhero.com mate. Codes aren't transferable as they've since sent another email saying people have tried the codes and got an error saying the code was used so to go to a different website and it'd get a new code.

PSN is shit at times. Trying to put these codes in and I get error 8002311A. After a few attempts, the codes goes through that error ... to say that the code has been used already. So I go to the new code website ... and get that error code again :ROLL:

Edit: Turns out the DLC codes don't work for non-US consoles :ROLL: Looks like they're working on sorting that out but that's a pretty amateur error.

Last edited by a moderator:

Yep Jay, I did that and I still get the same error code. Apparantly it wont work on non-US consoles?

Ah, 360. Maybe the PS3 setup is different then.

Is this ever going to go down in price!? I need the guitar for Metallica version arghh

I must have missed the 5 song offer , can't remember registering for it, dont suppose anyone has any codes for the PS3 they dont need, this game could really do with a few more non metal tunes.

Ive Just cancelled my Pre-order as im not forking out for the GH:WT game aswell, I just need the guitar!

metallica, not for me.

gh:aerosmith was such a failure and just felt like exact same as gh:legends but with imported all aerosmith,

it will be same with this, nothing new, just metallica play list. kinda losing interest in gh, for me, they set lists have got a bit pish of late.

like take example of gh1,2 and 3, pretty beastly song choices but more recently, i dont really enjoy playing them so much.

world tour let me down alot, did for me anyway. sorry for negative, i should be partying my pants. UNITED!

Re: Guitar Hero: Metallica

Due to the stupidity of this game not coming along with any instruments and me not owning any instruments, I need to find somewhere that sell at least a guitar separate

Anyone know ?

Cheers

Re: Guitar Hero: Metallica

55 quid for GHWT Guitar bundle on XB and PS3 at Amazon and HMV.

Game were doing the Rock Band Guitar at 40 quid for each, or Rock Band Band in a Box for 80 or 90 there recently.

Thats the best deals I can see, bar buying a Guitar on ebay or in CEX.

Buy the Bundle and flog the game I suggest.

Whats VC+ please ?

Also is there any trophies for this game ?

Cheers

Videogamesplus.ca - import video game store, superb prices for imports :) Loving the region-free-ness of the PS3 :)

Not sure of trophies, not heard anything, so I assume not. There wasnt any in GHWT either...

Back
Top Bottom