Guitar Hero Thread

Re: Guitar Hero: World Tour

http://redoctanegames.com/Warranty/UK/

found where to do it, but i keep getting an error , anyone know how else i can claim

Server Error in '/redoctanegames' Application.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Runtime Error
Description: An application error occurred on the server. The current custom error settings for this application prevent the details of the application error from being viewed remotely (for security reasons). It could, however, be viewed by browsers running on the local server machine.

Details: To enable the details of this specific error message to be viewable on remote machines, please create a <customErrors> tag within a "web.config" configuration file located in the root directory of the current web application. This <customErrors> tag should then have its "mode" attribute set to "Off".

<!-- Web.Config Configuration File -->

<configuration>
<system.web>
<customErrors mode="Off"/>
</system.web>
</configuration>

Notes: The current error page you are seeing can be replaced by a custom error page by modifying the "defaultRedirect" attribute of the application's <customErrors> configuration tag to point to a custom error page URL.

<!-- Web.Config Configuration File -->

<configuration>
<system.web>
<customErrors mode="RemoteOnly" defaultRedirect="mycustompage.htm"/>
</system.web>
</configuration>

i have filled that in already mate but i think its for the US

i have also gone through the uk warranty form and my guitar is not even listed... GRRR

i had to phone activision and then get them to create a case id, and then i had to upload a pic of proof of purchase and they will send me a guitar they said..

ta

Tried playing this again after not playing it for ages and just playing Rock Band.

I really don't like this at all, it's just not fun :( Medium is WAY too easy, hard ranges from being monotonous to a pisstake of just hammering buttons wildly.

Not a patch on RB in my opinion.

Filled in my warranty claim last night, we'll see what they say. It said I should get a new guitar through next-day courier, I doubt it'll arrive tomorrow tho :)

Tried playing this again after not playing it for ages and just playing Rock Band.

I really don't like this at all, it's just not fun :( Medium is WAY too easy, hard ranges from being monotonous to a pisstake of just hammering buttons wildly.

Not a patch on RB in my opinion.

Filled in my warranty claim last night, we'll see what they say. It said I should get a new guitar through next-day courier, I doubt it'll arrive tomorrow tho :)
Mine took a week to arrive.

Re: Guitar Hero: Metallica

Metallica.com likes to spoil all Activision's fun these days and yesterday was no different as they broke the news of the official track listing of their upcoming Guitar Hero title. When I say the official track listing, I mean every song; both theirs and their "friends."

So here is the tracklisting in its entirety that will ship with the game on March 29th in North America and some time in May in Europe:

Metallica Tracks
All Nightmare Long
Battery
Creeping Death
Disposable Heroes
Dyers Eve
Enter Sandman
Fade To Black
Fight Fire With Fire
For Whom The Bell Tolls
Frantic
Fuel
Hit The Lights
King Nothing
Master of Puppets
Mercyful Fate (Medley)
No Leaf Clover
Nothing Else Matters
One
Orion
Sad But True
Seek And Destroy
The Memory Remains
The Shortest Straw
The Thing That Should Not Be
The Unforgiven
Welcome Home (Sanitarium)
Wherever I May Roam
Whiplash
If you downloaded the "Death Magnetic" album for Xbox and PS3, those ten songs will play in their entirety in the full game mode. PS2 and Wii versions (coming in the Spring, most likely in early May) will include "Broken Beat & Scarred," "Cyanide" and "My Apocalypse" since they are not compatible with the Death Magnetic downloadable content.

Other Artists
Alice In Chains - No Excuses
Bob Seger - Turn The Page
Corrosion of Conformity - Albatross
Diamond Head - Am I Evil?
Foo Fighters - Stacked Actors
Judas Priest - Hell Bent For Leather
Kyuss - Demon Cleaner
Lynyrd Skynyrd - Tuesdays Gone
Machine Head - Beautiful Mourning
Mastodon - Blood And Thunder
Mercyful Fate - Evil
Michael Schenker Group - Armed and Ready
Motorhead - Ace of Spades
Queen - Stone Cold Crazy
Samhain - Mother of Mercy
Slayer - War Ensemble
Social Distortion - Mommy's Little Monster
Suicidal Tendencies - War Inside My Head
System of a Down - Toxicity
The Sword - Black River
Thin Lizzy - The Boys Are Back in Town

Re: Guitar Hero: Metallica

That is an awesome list of songs. Even the other artist songs are good, I'll look forward to bashing away at War Ensemble and Stacked Actors

£115 for the full kit now on Amazon

Im tempted to buy it, play it till im bored of it then sell it again

Sounds like my guitar arrived today. Hopefully the tilt will work on this one.

Not when I filled in the form online, nope.

There might be a form in the box to use to send my old guitar back I guess. I think Clockender didn't have to send his back either.

Cheap way of getting a new guitar ;)

New guitar tilt works fine but the strummer is a bit weird. It clicks halfway while strumming down, but then also clicks again as you finish strumming down. Both clicks are registering as actions as well.

Strumming itself is fine enough, it accepts strums perfectly fine (just got 100% notes hit so I'm satisfied enough) but it seems a bit weird.

Two songs from Bruce Springsteen are being made available as free downloadable content for "Guitar Hero: World Tour" for the Xbox 360, PlayStation 3 and Wii platforms.
The songs, "My Lucky Day" (from his just-released "Working on a Dream" album) and "Born To Run" (the title track from Springsteen's classic 1975 album) will be available beginning today (1/27) until Feb. 4, after which the songs will cost $2 each, according to a Billboard report.

Just grabbing those Springsteen songs now, free songs are always welcome :)

Fucking hell! I'm going to have to take away my glass cabinet I think. This replacement guitar was tilting fine since I got it. Now it's not activating the power when I tilt, but decides to randomly activate it when it's horizontal :BRICK:

Guitar Hero developer Neversoft has announced that the World Tour drum kit is to get a standalone release.

The set will be available in the US on February 15th for USD 100. That makes it slightly more expensive than a vanilla Rock Band 2 kit - though slightly cheaper if you add the extra cymbals to the rival device to bring it up to the same spec, Joystiq notes.

The standalone drums, which are exactly the same as those sold in the Guitar Hero World Tour bundle, will be coming to Europe and Australia "at a later date". They will work with both Rock Band and Rock Band 2 as well as the Activision game.

The World Tour drums are regarded as the better of the two official kits, although if only the best will do for your fake plastic videogame drums, look no further than the 300-dollar, Rock Band 2-branded Ion Drum Rocker.

Right im going to have to get this game and the guitar as I have pre-ordered the Metallica version and I think there just releasing a faceplate not another guitar

any good places to get them?

Re: Guitar Hero : World Tour

Anyone else get their free GHWT songs?

Got an email earlier this evening with the codes to enter on the PS Store.

Where's the e-mail from Dags? i thought i'd registered GHWT but i've had nothing. Also are the codes transferable, the same for everyone? if so any chance of posting them up somewhere.

Back
Top Bottom