Guitar Hero Thread

Re: Guitar Hero: World Tour

If it connected then it would seem okay, maybe it's the batteries. Whizz a new pair in and see if that helps - if not then it'll have to go back because that will prove something's badly wrong with it.

New batteries inserted. It connected for 1 song and that was it. It's gone back. I originally wanted a replacement but when I spoke to the delivery guy (who was collecting) he said he had a van full of them. Sod that, if they are having that many problems then I'll give it a miss and have a refund.

My guitar is broken already, I have only had it since the end of November. Strumming up is fine, strumming down is hit and miss. Sometimes it works sometimes it doesn't. :(

Gutted as I was just getting into this. Really bad timing.

I have tried replacing the batteries to no avail.... :(

Try moving the dongle - I used to get this with Rock Band, until I realised the dongle was either hidden, or had something else electrical interupting the signal.

Could just be fucked tho...

Cheers Paul, tried this already....also tried re-syncing but this doesn't work. :(

Hopefully I can get it swapped out under warranty.

My son wants this game again but I'm just going to buy the game on its own. When I returned the whole kit I kept the free guitar so happy enough with that.
The quetion I want to ask is does anybody know where I can get a microphone on it's own for this?

Pretty sure you can use any USB mic.

Muppets up PC World and Currys don't have a clue. Will have a hunt around now on the net unless anybody knows of somewhere already?

I know Game did sell a Logitech Vantage USB Mic, but you would need to check instore.

Is anyone but me f****d off about the DLC we get? so far its been terrible. U'd think paying the money we do we would get something decent from the game. Dont get me wrong its a great game, but one of the main features they were pushing was the DLC?

Anyone??

I know Game did sell a Logitech Vantage USB Mic, but you would need to check instore.

Cheers mate. I bought that one off Internet and just waiting for it to arrive. Reviews say it works so should be OK.

When playing bass guitar, what are the long purple notes that go across the whole of the screen?

You strum but don't hold down a note.

Is it possible to use a pad instead of a guitar?
My nipper finds it easier doing it this way. He's getting better on the guitar mind so maybe it's best you can't!

I know you could do it on GH3 but when the pad is on now it expects you to use a mic. Maybe I just need to turn on another pad?

not had my guitar long and not used it that much, but the blue button is not working, doesnt respond to presses and when it does it soon cuts out

for example i hold down blue, it lights up and continue to press it and then the blue goes out, must be a dodgey connection or something.. will take it back

just wondering if these buttons are troublesome for anyone else or did i just get a dodgey one

^ No issues for me mate, but I haven't played mine much. I have the say the band play online is just fantastic with a few friends especially if you all have one instrument to play.

not had my guitar long and not used it that much, but the blue button is not working, doesnt respond to presses and when it does it soon cuts out

for example i hold down blue, it lights up and continue to press it and then the blue goes out, must be a dodgey connection or something.. will take it back

just wondering if these buttons are troublesome for anyone else or did i just get a dodgey one

My strum bar went and I got a new guitar today! Just get on the activision support site, details in the manual and they will give you another one no questions asked.

My strum bar went and I got a new guitar today! Just get on the activision support site, details in the manual and they will give you another one no questions asked.

ta...

my manual and box is in the attic, do you have to send your old guitar or do they pick it up?

I never got around to taking my guitar back after discovering it had a fault with the tilt and not activating star power. Can I use the support site to get it sorted?

Going through the support site, it asks what problems I'm having with my guitar but none of the options are the faulty tilt :(

I have finally had a go on the drums

It was a laugh but i couldn't see myself playing it alot if i ever got it because it didn't take long for us to start getting bored

I never got around to taking my guitar back after discovering it had a fault with the tilt and not activating star power. Can I use the support site to get it sorted?

Going through the support site, it asks what problems I'm having with my guitar but none of the options are the faulty tilt :(

Just choose another problem and go from there. If you select strum bar then it says they will send you a new one. Took about a week.

Cheers Clockender, I'll fill in the form tonight when I get home.

lads i have the guitar hero legends of rock guitar, dunno which it is

anyways i cannot find any information to get this replaced under warranty, my box and manual is in the attic and i don't wanna have to dig it out unless i really have to, and hmv do not stock this anymore as i got it at a bargain £35 in the sale

so has anyone got the procedure on who to contact so it saves me climbing into my shitty attic?

cheers

edit:

agh ok, so there is a form to fill in that comes with it? looks like a trip in the attic :S

urgh, I had the attic full of insects.

Anyway I haven't played much Guitar Hero recently, I hope they release some more downloadable content.

got my box and manual out of the attic...

on mine there is no warranty info or form, other than for support goto redoctane but that is US

Back
Top Bottom