GTA V

I'd advice everyone to complete the single player story before the online mode begins (if you have the time that is).

I'm pretty sure lots of a**holes will try to ruin it by telling the ending on voice chat. :(

Little Spoiler.

Trevor taking Patricia home with *Chicago - If you leave me now* on the radio had me laughing my head off, brilliant!

Started a mission and a hint to buy particular shares, which I did and spent £270k.

News report says those shares have gone up in price, I go to cash out .... And it seems my shares and money have gone.

Nice bug.

Last edited by a moderator:
Will there be a evoweb crew for GTA Online? Would be nice.

Really love the snapmatic feature:

The Homeless:
jCaKp60.jpg

ITpMg3g.jpg

Trevor:
sYwhHDB.jpg

Take a Break:
6NMaGnb.jpg
:PIG:

Just did the final heist.... well I think it is. It was a bit of a shitty experience with the illusion of being in control of each component. I was a bit annoyed when these things happened:

The getaway driver I hired randomly decided to stop and surrender. I stopped and shot all the cops but he still had his hands up and that cost me like $45m. This is a clearly scripted scene as he says he gets surrounded... so there's no way to save him whatsoever. Annoying. What's the point in these getaway drivers when I'm clearly going to do better than them... same goes for gunmen. I don't care if he dies, I can deal with the heat myself.

The other thing is when Maywhether start attacking you when you're unloading the gold - Michael says we should just leave cos it's too 'hot'. But thing is I had already cleared all of the Mayweather men for a few minutes already so surely I should be allowed to load more gold into the cars? How come I don't have a choice?

Also, when picking a crew, there's often no point as I only have a couple of choices... sometimes no choices at all (I know I need to meet new people... but how am I meant to know which side mission to do to get new crew members!?).

Hi guys, just bought it along with my brother. We want to have seperate campaigns, but he already started with some missions. Can I start a new one without affecting his? If so, how?

Just did the final heist.... well I think it is. It was a bit of a shitty experience with the illusion of being in control of each component. I was a bit annoyed when these things happened:

The getaway driver I hired randomly decided to stop and surrender. I stopped and shot all the cops but he still had his hands up and that cost me like $45m. This is a clearly scripted scene as he says he gets surrounded... so there's no way to save him whatsoever. Annoying. What's the point in these getaway drivers when I'm clearly going to do better than them... same goes for gunmen. I don't care if he dies, I can deal with the heat myself.

The other thing is when Maywhether start attacking you when you're unloading the gold - Michael says we should just leave cos it's too 'hot'. But thing is I had already cleared all of the Mayweather men for a few minutes already so surely I should be allowed to load more gold into the cars? How come I don't have a choice?

Also, when picking a crew, there's often no point as I only have a couple of choices... sometimes no choices at all (I know I need to meet new people... but how am I meant to know which side mission to do to get new crew members!?).

sounds like you went for the cheap/loud option

i got away with the 200 mil by using the same crew members i used on all my heists + gta4s packie going in quietly, didnt have any of the problems you mentioned

Is there any stealthy way in stealing the Chopper in the mission Cargobob? Cause I've been trying to find a stealthy way in stealing the chopper and have failed so many times.

sounds like you went for the cheap/loud option

i got away with the 200 mil by using the same crew members i used on all my heists + gta4s packie going in quietly, didnt have any of the problems you mentioned

gta4s packie?

I probably only experienced about 40% of those things. Need to replay from the start and check them all out.

Does anyone know what time GTA Online starts tomorrow?

Got the update but I cannot get into online at all. It just hangs.
Just read on the eu playstation forums that the patch isn't showing up for everyone yet and those who do have it have the same issue as me, it just won't load the online. Or if it does, you get booted out after a bit.

Cant wait for this, but may leave it a few days if I can - just frustrating with these day 1 server problems that always happen.

Back
Top Bottom