GTA V

Without the stock exchange you won't make nearly enough money to buy all the properties (eg the golf club is $150m) whether or not it's crucial to the story I don't know.

Just an amazing game - its more like art. Every single corner of the city has some sort of detail in, amazing really and you can see where the cost and the love into the project went.

Some of the stuff they put in that just is above and beyond what the game needs is amazing.

I know its early days, but this may be the defining PS3 game? Certainly GOTY for me.

Well there's a few guides doing the rounds now, a couple I've posted before:

http://gtaforums.com/topic/594985-the-stock-exchange-information-thread-wip/

http://gtaforums.com/topic/593300-spoilers-stock-tips-thread/

First one seems to protect spoilers a bit more (you have to move the mouse over certain spots).

The post with the rival companies is nice :TU: I already made a lot of money with one assassination. Also found some companies hqs, should have marked an interesting spot there though, to destroy it later.

I know its early days, but this may be the defining PS3 game? Certainly GOTY for me.

I'm too early on GTA but I can't forget The Last of Us, that game is amazing, each one has its strengths I know, but some missions and the stiff gameplay on GTA makes me lean towards Last of Us, but its a tough tough choice, two masterpieces.

Just rob my first store today, really love how the police act. Real improvement for me.

Smoke on Mount Chiliad:
Do you guys already rob the weed farm, based near Mount Chiliad? If so, was it possible with Michael or Franklin? Or do you use Trevor?

I think the police need work still

I've had 1 star ratings for getting a legit taxi ride and skipping the journey, I've shot my gun at the top of a mountain and had 1 star ratings with suddenly 6-10 cops running at me. They're also very aggressive and trigger happy for the most pathetic 1 star. Fair enough if you've killed someone but because you stood by someone who said "stop looking at my tits or I'll call the cops"?

They should arrest you or try to take you alive on the low stars

This game is gonna get boring FAST if multiplayer is anything like 4 where u had guys running and gunning in every online session.

I think the police need work still

I've had 1 star ratings for getting a legit taxi ride and skipping the journey, I've shot my gun at the top of a mountain and had 1 star ratings with suddenly 6-10 cops running at me. They're also very aggressive and trigger happy for the most pathetic 1 star. Fair enough if you've killed someone but because you stood by someone who said "stop looking at my tits or I'll call the cops"?

They should arrest you or try to take you alive on the low stars

Have to agree. Sometimes the polices overreact on minor delicts. But I really appreciate the new (not quite sure, I missed GTA IV) wanted-system. It's great to hide at a corner or looking for possible escape routs. It adds so much atmosphere. But you are right, maybe rockstar have to tinker the overall aggressiveness for marginal infractions.

Last edited:
This game is gonna get boring FAST if multiplayer is anything like 4 where u had guys running and gunning in every online session.

They said you can play privately so it's just you and the people you invite/are already your friends/crew members

Guys,

Does the game have a seasonpass/accesscode in the box for online. Im thinking of getting it while Im in the states but last time when I got fifa I couldnt register online with my eu psn id.

Thx.

Got an issue with the first heist mission

Okay so I planned the 'smart' option to use the gas, it all went perfectly, and I grabbed all the loot. The guy calls out that the cops are still 45 seconds away when I leave the jewellery store. It then auto kicks in a high speed chase where half the county's cops are on my tail as if that 45 second head start didn't matter.

So, basically, whatever option you choose when planning the heist doesn't matter? No matter how smoothly and quietly you do the heist, the cops will always be outside waiting?

Bit rubbish, that. The whole point of the smart option is to get in and out undetected, not auto kick start a pre-determined cop chase.

Last edited:
Got an issue with the first heist mission

Okay so I planned the 'smart' option to use the gas, it all went perfectly, and I grabbed all the loot. The guy calls out that there are cops are still 45 seconds away when I leave the jewellery store. It then auto kicks in a high speed chase where half the county's cops are on my tail as if that 45 second head start didn't matter.

So, basically, whatever option you choose when planning the heist doesn't matter? BO matter how smoothly and quietly you do the heist, the cops will always be outside waiting?

Bit rubbish, that.

I connected my Rockstar Social Club account to my gamertag and still dunno how to find those hairs for the characters. I followed some pages in lifeinvader and got notifications in game saying that i had some discounts but no hairs, car or gun.

Anyone know if there will be a patch for the PS3? Getting terrible jaggies and things appearing out of nowhere constantly.

Anyone know if there will be a patch for the PS3? Getting terrible jaggies and things appearing out of nowhere constantly.

Yeah I've had random moments where the game just kinda stops working and things start popping in, textures don't load so stay muddy and one time where I sank into the road so I was under the street level and then the world popped into place under me.

The game feels incomplete now I've finished it. So many loose ends and side missions that are designed to help your sp game but I'm only just bumping into them now so they're useless. Then there are the properties at ridiculous values that are only attainable if you cheat the system or grind for weeks.

I connected my Rockstar Social Club account to my gamertag and still dunno how to find those hairs for the characters. I followed some pages in lifeinvader and got notifications in game saying that i had some discounts but no hairs, car or gun.

There are different hairdressers in the game ;)

Back
Top Bottom