GRID (PS3/360/PC)

Thought id open this thread for all you TOCA Race Driver fans (like myself). Codies have just announced there will be a new game coming mid 2008 for PC,360 and PS3... here are a few screenies.

ss_preview_GRID_jp_chase_cam02.jpg.jpg

ss_preview_GRID_jp_replay.jpg.jpg

ss_preview_GRID_milan_chase_cam.jpg.jpg

ss_preview_GRID_milan_crowd_cam.jpg.jpg

ss_preview_GRID_SF_chase_cam.jpg.jpg

ss_preview_GRID_detroit_replay.jpg.jpg

I reckon it looks pretty good!

Last edited:
Re: Race Driver: GRID

Hope it has a good damage engine and a full Grid split screen for Pete's sake...

(Pete's fed up with the lack of split screens in racers nowadays, online's good but what about when a mates round)

lol @ Jay666... I seriously hope they port over the damage engine from DiRT... it was really good. But also please Codies allow the CPU cars to retire and get terminal damage!! In TRD1 2 and 3 this NEVER EVER happened but in 2 + 3 you could get badly damaged and forced out of a race!

I gotta say I'm pretty excited for this game, they seems to have the D1 cars licence too because in the 2nd image it's Kumakubo (2005 or 2006 d1 champion) and that is a good news for me, will be enough to make me wait for the game :D

Is it 3 games in 1?

NAHHH NOT DRIFTING AGAIN. i can't stand the fast and the furious shit anymore :)

but graphics look nice. if it has the damage engine of dirt this is gonna be awesome :)

Very nice Milan there. But one of those roads doesnt exist.
Yep you're right. Also according to the "real" place, the gallery should be seen on the left part of both pics and it doesn't seem to be there.
But who cares? For the first time I see cars racing towards the dome, and the way they pictured Milan is way more "real" than the one we saw in both SCAR and EvoGT..

..and there is also the equestrian statue!!

can't wait to see more pics :D

Looks good, sounds good, I hope there is a demo though.

With GT5 Prologue and Burnout DLC on the way I can't this taking me away from those games.

Well its supposedly stylish driving.... they should leave that in Need For Speed in my opinion.... Race Driver games were always about different race series but they were proper serious ones.....

Will it be like Gran Turismo though? AMAZING screens but shite gameplay.

Meh... doesnt look as good as the trailer now - just a hi-def TOCA.

Hopefully plays with some innovation.

Think racing games are gonna have to go some to dislodge GT5p now.

Back
Top Bottom