[FULL GAME] PES 2008 OUT...

hi, i got a question: i have 3200+ processor, 1 GB of ram memory and geforce 7300 gt 256 mb. i played demo on high details in widescreen but on the 640/480 resolution and everything was going smooth. but what about full version of pes?? can anybody tell me will i play on high details w ith lowest resolution or game wont be working? please tell me??

hi, i got a question: i have 3200+ processor, 1 GB of ram memory and geforce 7300 gt 256 mb. i played demo on high details in widescreen but on the 640/480 resolution and everything was going smooth. but what about full version of pes?? can anybody tell me will i play on high details w ith lowest resolution or game wont be working? please tell me??

Christ, I would have thought that such a rig would have no problems playing this game as it dont seem all that demanding to me.

I would suggest that if it didnt run good in demo...then it wont run good in full release. There is practically no difference between demo and full release.

I read the whole thread, all 61 pages now. See many complaints. Some of them I follow, some of them I don't.

My problem: From Pes3 to Pes6 it was the greatest fun to have friends over and play Pes on 1 pc with 7 or 8 controllers. This year, with Pes running in 'Xbox-mode', there can be a maximum of 4 controllers connected to the game...

Maybe I'm the only one who has a problem with this, but it's taking away a WHOLE lot of fun for me.

I'm playing Master League starting from division 2 but game crashes ALWAYS at the end of master league (one of last matches at end of half time)

any suggestion ?

Christ, I would have thought that such a rig would have no problems playing this game as it dont seem all that demanding to me.

I would suggest that if it didnt run good in demo...then it wont run good in full release. There is practically no difference between demo and full release.

I hope you're right but im not so sure cause some people on the forum writes that full release need better hardware.

What video card is recomended to play with Pes 2008 at medium settings? I don't have the money to buy an 8800GTS so I have to forgot high details.

1950x pro not so expensive but good performance man believe me
you also have to get a good processor i reccomend you core 2 duo not only for this game but for a lot of other games and 2gb ram with this you can play everygame full throttle m8 no worries i also say you have to get latest drivers

Ok....I just played the full game....Frame rate has increased....I can play it on my crappy 128MB ATI Mobility Radeon Xpress 200M (Shader Model 2.0)...1280x800...Medium settings and it's playable....There is also an option to disable those replay videos which cause slowdowns in the demo....However, the gameplay is a bit faster than the demo....the commentary is crappy....Sounds like they are bored and the stadium atmosphere is uninspiring...Makes gameplay boring...In my overall opinion....a major setback...Konami are frankly killing the series...In my opinion, they need to change the creative team at the core of PES....Looks like Seabass and co ran out of ideas...Also looks like they didn't listen to the fans and clean up some of the mess in the demo....A major letdown...I've been looking forward to this game all year.

1950x pro not so expensive but good performance man believe me
you also have to get a good processor i reccomend you core 2 duo not only for this game but for a lot of other games and 2gb ram with this you can play everygame full throttle m8 no worries i also say you have to get latest drivers

I don't have the money for a Core Duo, also the x1950 pro eats power.

I don't think I need to pay 150 euros only to play with a games. Is there a cheaper configuration?

Commentary will not be good even when we got ps4 and pes2012 - it will always be a set of many or not so many predefined sound samples, that in some time will come repetitive. That's why I always at about third week of playing every new pes turn winamp on insted of comm ;] Just playes many games with my 2 friends playing 2vs1 human and the game has great balance imo.

Why arn't they in the game? I talk about the game for the PC. The last years the two stadiums were in the game, why put Konami them away?:(

Sorry, I wish I knew...

Only 15 stadiums (maybe some unlocks, but I'm not sure).
Btw. PS2 version has more (but no Old Trafford or Stamford Bridge)... but I don't know about PS3 and Box360...

I don't have the money for a Core Duo, also the x1950 pro eats power.

I don't think I need to pay 150 euros only to play with a games. Is there a cheaper configuration?

well what system do u have right now, check your cards dirver at guru3d.com
ussually it gives u also the possibilety to change many kind options of your card so before your enter a game you have to conifugre this utility and that`s it ussually your card is then updated and ready to go

well what system do u have right now, check your cards dirver at guru3d.com
ussually it gives u also the possibilety to change many kind options of your card so before your enter a game you have to conifugre this utility and that`s it ussually your card is then updated and ready to go

I have an old system with Ati 9000pro and athlon xp 2200+. I don't want an high end graphic card and I don't want to pay it a lot. My new cpu will be an x2 5000+ or 4800+. What do you suggest to me?

I hope you're right but im not so sure cause some people on the forum writes that full release need better hardware.

And another thing.....640*480 aint a widescreen res.....

From wot i have witnessed.....in demo, I got no frame rate drop at all.....but in full version, I must lose a good 20-30 fps in replays....I am sincerely hoping that this is cos I have not got the retail version but have downloaded a 'early release' version till the retail comes available to buy.

If no improvement in retail in certain features...then I aint buying this year.

I have an old system with Ati 9000pro and athlon xp 2200+. I don't want an high end graphic card and I don't want to pay it a lot. My new cpu will be an x2 5000+ or 4800+. What do you suggest to me?

to go with that CPU and GF8600GTS would be nice.

is there a "player" camera this year? I'm unable to find it right now.

Last edited:
Commentary will not be good even when we got ps4 and pes2012 - it will always be a set of many or not so many predefined sound samples, that in some time will come repetitive. That's why I always at about third week of playing every new pes turn winamp on insted of comm ;] Just playes many games with my 2 friends playing 2vs1 human and the game has great balance imo.

Funny because i never tire of pes6 with fifa commentary patch
sorry to be the portrayer of doom but i am 100% convinced they are slowly turning pes into fifa this years feels even more like fifa the feel of the way the players move the passing the slight delays i am not happy

Konami need to completely overhaul the team producing the PES series....Sorry Seabass, but I'm terribly disappointed by your latest work....I sure as hell can't wait for the modders (Juce & co, Frenkie, Nack22, e.t.c) to begin work on full customization of this half-baked crap

Konami need to completely overhaul the team producing the PES series....Sorry Seabass, but I'm terribly disappointed by your latest work....I sure as hell can't wait for the modders (Juce & co, Frenkie, Nack22, e.t.c) to begin work on full customization of this half-baked crap

Seabass would be better off employing those guys once he has done his work and before its released.
;)

I tried a Konami Cup, but in the half-time of the second match, game crash and return to windows with an error

settings: 32 teams, home and away matches

Just had my PES2008 from Play.com delivered and installing now. Am nervous as to how good this is and how it will play after reading the threads :shock:

Back
Top Bottom