[FULL GAME] PES 2008 OUT...

Can someone help me?
After editing teams or players nothing changes, but I saved it before???????????????????????????

You can't turn AA on.
Look on the previous pages or a topic in this sub-forum for a patch, which enables Widescreen resolutions in settings.exe
Reinstall your audio drivers. It works with most people. PES08's audio engine is kinda crappy...

man im aprehensive about this game...so many bad comments. It cant be as bad as Fifa though, so thats a plus point. Just waiting on the postie with my copy now...

Reinstall your audio drivers. It works with most people. PES08's audio engine is kinda crappy...

do i need reinstall or download new drivers?

Thanks

To turn on Anti aliasing you have go through your Graphics card control panel properties

Nvidia goto "Take me there" in blue text on the first page once you open up the control panel

Then goto ADD and locate pes2008.exe in your PC then adjust the settings below that

Sorry but GF8600GTS isn't cheaper than x1950 pro.

welli think a8600 gt or \7600gt (some of pes users say it`s allright geforce has to be enough as i`m not sure the ;price off it i`ll check it up for you if you want ill let you know but you ve to be sure it`s compatible with your motherboard and check some revieuws to check if the mother board and processor you have go good along with tthe graphc card

and the core2duo processor isn`t that expensive man and it least long so (i got it for 10 months now i`m pleased so nothing to complain but i understand you completly...

(this is my firts pc so that`s why)(i splashed money on it)

Last edited:
can any one tell me
how can i make more Slow motion in reply ??
what key i should use cuz i cant find the key for that
it was in PES6 but i cant make it in PES08 PC
any one tested it ??

well, after 3 days of black screen problem, I finally got the game going and now I'm back from hours of playing and what the freaking hell? this Sea freakkin' bass guy's screwing this whole series up! what kind of animations are these? what the hell's with the on rail movements and whatever the hell was this Teamvision shit? I attack Barcelona with Spurs 90% of the time and they can't even enter my field. dear lord, is our beloved series going to hell? or has it already gone? seabas will ya just fire your new staff and get the old school ones back? will ya just do that? it's just horrible... not even tolerable... feels more FIFA-ish then FIFA 2003, more FIFA-ish then FIFA itself! I'm not converting to FIFA cause it's the same shit but out of everyday life, the only thing that kept me excited was PES and now it's all totally gone... just gone Mr seabass... you're a murderer!

Can somebody tell me where is the logic on creating a 2nd division Master League with 20 teams when, at the same time, we're unable to pick teams from Other Teams C (which we could possibly edit to make the Championship, for example, making it a more interesting experience..)?

Now we can have 2 proper divisions but we have to play Inter vs Hammarby or something like that...

I've been playing for a while and PES2008 looks like a 'one step up, two steps down' situation...:/ How could they take so many features instead of adding new ones..?

Is it true that the game doesn't work with 4GB of Ram. Is there a way to solve the issue? For example with the edited setup that allows to use high setting and resolution?

Well i've played most of yesterday as I only got it yesterday, and I have to admit it's not bad overall but how fucking annoying is that cheating CPU in top player?

It only happens in league games but I expect when I set the game to a harder level it means the cpu will be playing a better passing game instead of the cpu slowing down my players and making there reaction times worse than FIFA 08.

That really bugs me as I thought the cpu cheating was supposed to be virtually eradicated.

Out of 10 though i'd give it a 7 it could have been so much better.

Hey,
ive been editing some team from the classic league C and for some of the team i inserted some faces from my pc.
it seems to be ok and everything saved but when i sent the whole data from the save folder to my friend, he couldn't see the faces (instead, some black empty faces)
and it's kind weird because i sent all of the files that were edited on my pc.
Any Solution?

Back
Top Bottom