FIFA10 Screenshots

Status
Not open for further replies.
Im surprised it took so long to leak.

sounds good, but cant wait to here what FSB has to say once the NDA is officially removed.

360 degree dribbling would be brilliant, i've wanted that (or at least 16 directions) for a long time, it's been near the top of my wishlist since the PS2 days! :D

Hopefully they don't only have it for the knock-aheads or while sprinting, I don't understand why those things have had more directions than just jogging/walking in football games in the past.

Well isn't this all very interesting...

The arsenal kit and Emirates stadium looks poor but other than that the game looks sweet!!:APPLAUD: Bring on the news I say!

LOOKS GOOD! :DD Hopefully Chris can get the go ahead to let us all know more now!

360 Degrees seems quite amazing didn't expect that till the next consoles?! MM improvements was always on the cards.

360 Degrees seems quite amazing didn't expect that till the next consoles?!

Whys that? We have had analog sticks for over a decade now, and the current consoles are more than capable of performing such tasks. 360 degree movement was actually accomplished in some games last gen. If anything this has taken longer than expected. I just hope PES 2010 features it too.

Because last time it was brought up, they came up with the reasoning that you wouldnt be able to get hold of the ball etc.

i could play the hater here...but i'll shut up

just that i am not impressed, like at all.

I'm not sure what the 360 dribble will bring to the game, maybe easier to get past defender?..... I just hope it's implemented right...

I'm just looking forward to the MM changes and someone hacking my player down from behind and him not getting up and sticking a hand up then a damn cut scene, and him only having bruised toe or twisted a finger and being out for only a week in the end...

I hope MM is not the main focus of the changes as I dont play it.

Improved dribbling sounds good though.

Noooooooooooooo!

Nick, who knows, maybe if its that good I will try it :)

I just think they wont do enough to satisfy you guys who play MM all the time, but then again they might.

I'm keeping my fingers crossed for big changes not just tweaks, they have to work on this side of the game as it's their ace over Konami, why spend all that money on licences then not use it to the full...

The main thing I want to see is being able to find people that play on just Semi/manual settings easily and consistantly. If they put this in I will be happy. As I spend most of my time playing online (Well I did until 2009 when I could only find Assisted people)

The manager mode being given alot of time is also a great thing.

Visible, tangible Manager Mode enhancements is just THE best news for me.

Simply seeing stuff like "Transfer Rumours" and hearing of more realistic transfers and league placings is bloody marvellous.

I'm sure the 360 thing will be great too but right now I can't comprehend how much of an impact that will have on my enjoyment of the single player mode that I've loved since FIFA 07.

Oh yes, consider my appetite well and truly whetted!

360 movement will bring so much to this game. Finally you can move freely and not on rails. I mean Nick have you never been pissed off in 09 when you want just to turn a little bit to line up and the player have to turn 45 degrees? I can't believe how often that happens to me, so many times every game because of those fucking rails we have had forever now.

A lot of goals looks the same too because of the 8 directions. It's the only thing left that makes it look unrealistic really.

To me there is no chance in hell that PES will implement 360 movement, why would they? They still focus on the D-Pad as the main control of the player so why bother trying to implement 360 movement. Same with proper manual controls, wont happen because of the same reason. And I would say most PES players that still hang on to PES don't care about manual controls or manual movements anyways. Personally I can never go back to PES after using manual controls and now with manual movement it would just make PES look like a joke to me, I mean even more than it already is.

Can't believe this has been leaked, certain people aren't going to be happy!

Once I get confirmation from people I might be able to talk to you guys about a few things, but there's going to be a lot of grumpy people.
Your just jealous that it wasnt you first who leaked the info but our trusted lad Thomas ;):BOP:

so far i think it's positive news.

we all knew MM was going to be improved, lets hope they don't stop there.

the 360 movement is brilliant news in general and especially for the manual players among us (for reasons pointed out by Gab earlier), it will make it slightly more accessible in my opinion and hopefully tempt more people to use it aswell.

360 movement will bring so much to this game. Finally you can move freely and not on rails. I mean Nick have you never been pissed off in 09 when you want just to turn a little bit to line up and the player have to turn 45 degrees? I can't believe how often that happens to me, so many times every game because of those fucking rails we have had forever now.

If it's done right I think it will be great, I'm just not sure how it will effect other parts of the game, I would have been happier if they had come out and said 360 movement rather than just 360 dribble TBH and it better be speed limited, but It's a step in the right direction.

What jacks me off more than not getting the angle is having to wait for a set animation to run while the AI seems to have no such limitation...

I just hope they've sorted the goal keepers out. They really are one of the most frustrating things in the game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom