FIFA 20 Discussion (Console Versions)

there were rumours for romanian league and Copa libertadores,this picture is not from EA,we know about this leagues that are going to be in the game anyway like every year,also on this picture there are no logos for Ireland,denmark/norway,Korea,sweden i dont think they are going to delete them so we have to wait,
also i hope carrer mode news are on 1 august

Last edited:
Licenses revealed... Same as before, right?

Surely it's fake?
Had they got the Serie A license, they would also have the rights to add Juventus (without stadium, of course, but still...) but EA already said it's going to be called 'Piemonte Calcio' so I guess they won't have the Serie A licensed.
And the Scottish league, I mean... Catering to British people first of all, I don't think they'd even think of leaving it out of the game.
My 2 cents, of course. Let's wait and see.

Surely it's fake?
Had they got the Serie A license, they would also have the rights to add Juventus (without stadium, of course, but still...) but EA already said it's going to be called 'Piemonte Calcio' so I guess they won't have the Serie A licensed.
And the Scottish league, I mean... Catering to British people first of all, I don't think they'd even think of leaving it out of the game.
Could possibly be fake, but I don't think the Serie A license gives you access to every team - only the league name, badges, ball etc. (it's an odd license where you still have to negotiate with each individual team, isn't it?).

Could be wrong! As for Scotland being missing, part of me wonders if Konami have made it an "exclusive license". You'd think that we would have heard about that by now if that were the case - and yet we've still not been told by Konami that Serie A is licensed (we've only realised it ourselves when, for example, they've put out a cover with the logo on a sleeve)...

Surely it's fake?
Serie A license don't include clubs, just the logo, ball and competition format.

Could possibly be fake, but I don't think the Serie A license gives you access to every team - only the league name, badges, ball etc. (it's an odd license where you still have to negotiate with each individual team, isn't it?).
Serie A license don't include clubs, just the logo, ball and competition format.
Didn't know that, thank you both.
I thought that, dealing with leagues (at least in Europe, I know for example things in Brazil don't work like that), you would be allowed to use the "full package" including all teams.
My fault.

The picture itself is not a fake: https://www.ea.com/games/fifa/fifa-20/leagues-and-clubs-authenticity

It's quite obvious that it's not showing all of their licenses, though. They are talking about 30+ leagues.

Other noteworthy stuff:
  • 90 licensed stadiums (11 in the EFL), Groupama Stadium added
  • Liga MX and J-League exclusive
FIFA 19 should have 73 licensed stadiums if I counted correctly, so that should mean at least 19 new licensed stadiums considering the 2 lost stadiums...

FIFA 19 had 36 leagues, but they also advertised it with 30+ leagues back then.

Last edited:
My biggest wishes are Dragao, La Luz, Jose Alvalade and Municipal Braga.
Also it would be great to have Bundesliga+Ligue 1+Serie A all stadiums like EPL treatment. And other leagues to have at least big teams their own grounds. Also i think they need to add more and new generic grounds.
But i guess we will never have that..

Also i hope that they will finally add Europa League playable as kick-off or tournament mode.

Ignore the terrible Drogba image...

Just check out the text - Ultimate Team info drops today.

Please let there be some gameplay!

New banners and seems that stadiums will have sponsors

EAzdstXX4AMCZQh

EAzdstZXsAAq8IG

Here's your FUT20 announcement.

Rubbish. The tiniest snippet of gameplay (in GIF form) and it's from a stupid "House Rules" mode.
I highly disagree. I think that many of those changes are awesome. If they only put that much effort into all the other modes and offline gameplay (my favorite), then we would have a proper game this year. Unfortunately all EA care about is money. This is definitely more impactful and original than the changes to Pro Clubs though. But I do believe that with all these new modes for kick off that are also in Pro Clubs and FUT FIFA is becoming more and more arcade like every year.

Here's your FUT20 announcement.

Rubbish. The tiniest snippet of gameplay (in GIF form) and it's from a stupid "House Rules" mode.

I think the announcement of long term objectives is anything else but rubbish. It gets me hyped as fuck tbh. Especially when i see stuff like "score x goals with serbian players to get an OTW Jovic". This is exactly what people wanted. Some variety in what teams people are playing. EA is swaying me with their accouncements, of course gameplay will be a different conversation.

I highly disagree.
I think the announcement of long term objectives is anything else but rubbish.
Sorry, I was rather selfishly coming at it from the angle of "show us some gameplay", which is all I'm really waiting for (that and career mode news). I did read the entire announcement but nothing makes me suddenly want to play FUT, it's still too "card game" and not "this is how football club management works".

However, there are snippets of footage like this, and they have me worried that there's no gameplay difference.

Sorry, I was rather selfishly coming at it from the angle of "show us some gameplay", which is all I'm really waiting for (that and career mode news). I did read the entire announcement but nothing makes me suddenly want to play FUT, it's still too "card game" and not "this is how football club management works".

However, there are snippets of footage like this, and they have me worried that there's no gameplay difference.

Thats the new gamemode Mystery Ball. Where at random times ''Boosts'' are activated.

Changing at each stoppage in play, Mystery Ball gives the attacking side boosts to their Passing, Shooting, Dribbling, Speed, or All attributes, adding an element of unpredictability to every match.
Shows you a bit how the game is coded.

Oh i absolutely agree with you. They have to show some real analysable gameplay! It's just a shame that everything on FUT is so awesome besides the most important thing. A damn shame...

Thats the new gamemode Mystery Ball. Where at random times ''Boosts'' are activated.

Changing at each stoppage in play, Mystery Ball gives the attacking side boosts to their Passing, Shooting, Dribbling, Speed, or All attributes, adding an element of unpredictability to every match.
The game mode is a ridiculous addition if people think that's fun, great, don't care, as long as it doesn't affect base modes.

But the side who doesn't have the "Mystery Ball" there is still running at a ridiculous speed. So now I'm sat here thinking all the talk of the game being much slower and more thoughtful was all bullshit... :CRY:

This must be the most arcadish thing I've seen in the last years in regards of both game.. it reminds of some old coin op, actually.. can't remember the game..

This Fut mode is so interesting I feel like starting another off topic discussion about fifa 15 until we finally see some gameplay (ok, I won't).

i know that its ultimate team,but its strange because fifa has Seria a license why lecce logo is fake/unlicensed,they are in seria 1 for 2019/20
It's a good point. Maybe this was made when Serie A negotiations were ongoing?

Also.

Career Mode announcement coming Monday-Wednesday (probably Wednesday) next week.

It's a good point. Maybe this was made when Serie A negotiations were ongoing?
The thing is they signed last year deal with seria A,so either everything is not full updated,or we are going to face a problem that we had few years ago i think,18 or 19 teams in seria a were licensed expect palermo or napoli

Back
Top Bottom