Votes: 53 25.2%
  • I have already pre-ordered it

Votes: 19 9.0%
  • I'll wait for the sales to get it cheaper

Votes: 30 14.3%
  • I'm still not sure

Votes: 53 25.2%

• Total voters
i noticed only that players are heavier than in fifa 18 and i like it. I think with slow speed and sliders will be ok . Ball physics still better in pro evo but AI is game breaker.
Actually player models look like they've been slightly improved, which is good, but it's true ball physics is laughable for a game like this

I'm glad they've brought back the sound of the ball being kicked. Huge immersion thing for me. Missed it in FIFA 18. PES sound is better though.

OK. Either that video has been sped up by Youtube or it's FIFA on steroids.
The former would be a relief, the latter would be worrisome.
i wouldnt be worried, theres a high chance they have game speed on high, majority of the videos iv seen game speed has been alot slower than this, never thought id ever say this but im actually looking more forward to fifa this year.

That latest gameplay video does absolute nothing for me...

Super fast gameplay again ... unrealistic player movement ... ball still too small

Player models look ridiculous

Fifa 18.5 going from video but of course we need to play it to tell truth

I hate EA

Only watched a few seconds of that last video before I had to turn it off.

If the full game ends up like that (on normal speed), it's another year of poor/deeply flawed football games, neither of which I can enjoy properly. Just hoping it's on "fast". Even though I can't imagine it.

Don't like the ball physics at all, the ball hardly has any bounce!
Player movement also looks unrealistic, but i must say when playing fifa 18 i do not notice it that much.

I have seen some vids that look slow, slower than 18.

Will definately play the demo and hope that it's good, if not then no football game for me this year.

They had awesome engine IGNITE. Not good move from EA to put Forsbite in sport game. FIFA 14 and 16 were superb in many aspects.
indeedy

It doesn’t matter what sliders we use or what we edit ... it runs on a bad engine now

Get rid of frostbite EA it doesn’t suit football gaming

That latest gameplay video does absolute nothing for me...

Super fast gameplay again ... unrealistic player movement ... ball still too small

Player models look ridiculous

Fifa 18.5 going from video but of course we need to play it to tell truth

I hate EA

Hey, what do you mean by the ball is too small? It's very much to scale for me?

Horrible indeed.
Such a shame to see that the ball is glued to the pitch without any kind of bounce. I was playing 18 yesterday and it's much better than what we see in this vid.

Since it's 1 vs 1 i + the youtube compression is why I think it is so fast.
I recall seeing a vid against ai that looked a lot slower.

Yesterday on 18 I decided to change the cam. I usually play tele all the way zoomed in.
Now i switched to broadcast....wow.
What a difference. Game is very different. Pitch looks to have more space.
Shooting is more difficult (for me) because my aim is completely off now.

Crossing on the other hand seems to go better.
I like playing it again on this cam.

Looking forward to the 19 demo. These vids do not make it look good but i have to check it out myself before making the final judgement whether to buy or not.

To me this video looks alot better speed wise, and the ball seems heavier.
Maybe it's just placebo - But I think it's alot better than all the other videos. It could be that he doesn't play it like all the other people where it looks like they play with their back to the TV and with no consideration at all.

To me this video looks alot better speed wise, and the ball seems heavier.
Maybe it's just placebo - But I think it's alot better than all the other videos. It could be that he doesn't play it like all the other people where it looks like they play with their back to the TV and with no consideration at all.
It does look slower and more enjoyable ...

The thing with Fifa is game speed depends a lot on camera as well

The game is slower when zoomed out obviously

Zoom in and it’s super fast

That CL ball is an abomination btw ... why do UEFA and Premier League etc all think it’s cool to have these stupid ball designs these days??

Nothing beats the Adidas ball from Euro 2004!!

Or the premier league ball white with blue on it.

Back
Top Bottom