Votes: 53 25.2%
  • I have already pre-ordered it

Votes: 19 9.0%
  • I'll wait for the sales to get it cheaper

Votes: 30 14.3%
  • I'm still not sure

Votes: 53 25.2%

• Total voters
some nice aerial bettles and nice dribbling from marcelo and goal from Bale - this is what you will never see in pes19 . AI allways trying to pass , dribbling is blocked by Konami i think ;)

It does look slower and more enjoyable ...

The thing with Fifa is game speed depends a lot on camera as well

The game is slower when zoomed out obviously

Zoom in and it’s super fast

That CL ball is an abomination btw ... why do UEFA and Premier League etc all think it’s cool to have these stupid ball designs these days??

Nothing beats the Adidas ball from Euro 2004!!

Or the premier league ball white with blue on it.

And too me it doesn't look as cartoonish to me as PES does.
This year they've made the lightning more natural and the facial animations more human-like. Actually I can't wait to try and play FIFA19 - There's just something about this years iteration of PES that pisses me off.

some nice aerial bettles and nice dribbling from marcelo and goal from Bale - this is what you will never see in pes19 . AI allways trying to pass , dribbling is blocked by Konami i think ;)

You know the best thing about the goal? The keeper. He thinks its going over or knows he cant get there so does nothing. I like that. He is beaten all ends up.
Thats my gripe with PES keepers is that they dive for pretty much every shot whether its going wide or they have no chance of gettting.

What I also like about FIFA19 (and FIFA18) is the contextual celebrations, where it's not predefined as it is in PES2019.

That's another I just can't get to grips with in PES - You score a goal, run towards the corner flag and then it cuts to another scene, where you player is a Whole other place on the pitch and you can't see the opposite team showing their feelings.
It just takes the natural "feel" away from scoring a goal - That is definately ONE thing EA gets right.

I started watching that as I was curious to see how AI Cardiff would play and was pleasantly surprised to see them be quite lifelike, few unforced errors that looked natural, looking to counter attack with long balls etc just like real life, then I noticed it was that shitty new mode designed for 8 year olds and stopped watching.

Agree completely, give me a mitre delta any day! Guess it's me showing my age but the modern boots and balls make me want to puke, at least this year's EPL ball is slightly more tolerable than the horrific one from last year!
The ordem 4 is a great ball....are you serious

FIFA ratings, pretty good advert shame once you get out of the World top 20 they don't have a scooby.

Although Neymar getting a 92 seems a bit high, or was that a 92 on rolling round like a girl and feigning injury? In that case it isn't high enough #Overateddiver

no catch up bug

Very weird animation in that goal from Higuain when he's battling with Asamoah before scoring.
Like... it would be kind of physically impossible to run and stay ahead while your torso is kind of sideways.

I love the fact that there's no catch up bug, but there should be a coherence to it too.

Also, I remember I saw a video (can't remember if it was posted here or on Twitter) in which the pitch looked absolutely great. The colors were spot on. But I can't find it now. It was a night game, probably a Champions League one. But aside from THAT video, I'm again not liking the color palette on FIFA this year. Too washed out.

Also, I remember I saw a video (can't remember if it was posted here or on Twitter) in which the pitch looked absolutely great. The colors were spot on. But I can't find it now. It was a night game, probably a Champions League one. But aside from THAT video, I'm again not liking the color palette on FIFA this year. Too washed out.

its EA’s own HDR , ive a 65 inch 4k tv and with it turned off fifa 18 looked crisp and bright, already watching the videos for fifa 19 on the same tv the lighting looks much better

I seriously can't understand too, why the hell Fifa still has those horrendous player models. Pes pretty much nailed them time ago and they still hug this disproportionate figures.

Other than this, the videos are very promising. Will gladly give a try to the demo.

I am hopping for PC modders to take care of that. From what I recall it has never been done before.

Be kind, first timer here in this thread.

Is FIFA19 = FIFA18 + Champions/Europa League?

Some will say it's FIFA 18.2 or whatever. I played the beta - lots - and came away impressed. It's still the FIFA formula, but they added a deep tactical system plus much improved defensive AI and those two things combined made for a much improved single player experience for me. My only real big negative was just how easy it still is, and that's even playing the new Ultimate difficulty.

I came away from the beta pretty psyched for the full release but it's going to come down to how EA responded to the beta feedback because not everyone was happy, especially with the defensive improvements.

Some will say it's FIFA 18.2 or whatever. I played the beta - lots - and came away impressed. It's still the FIFA formula, but they added a deep tactical system plus much improved defensive AI and those two things combined made for a much improved single player experience for me. My only real big negative was just how easy it still is, and that's even playing the new Ultimate difficulty.

I came away from the beta pretty psyched for the full release but it's going to come down to how EA responded to the beta feedback because not everyone was happy, especially with the defensive improvements.

Ball physique felt good mate?

I seriously can't understand too, why the hell Fifa still has those horrendous player models. Pes pretty much nailed them time ago and they still hug this disproportionate figures.

Other than this, the videos are very promising. Will gladly give a try to the demo.

See I don't understand this. The player models are fine. I mean, what on earth do you see wrong with them? To call them horrendous is baffling to me.

See I don't understand this. The player models are fine. I mean, what on earth do you see wrong with them? To call them horrendous is baffling to me.

They look hmmm soft if that's the right word ... they don't look right to me; perhaps just preference, so don't shoot me as yet.

If I may ask you, I know you probably say you don't effin care .. but if you are to choose one, which player model would you go for? PES or FIFA?

They look hmmm soft if that's the right word ... they don't look right to me; perhaps just preference, so don't shoot me as yet.

If I may ask you, I know you probably say you don't effin care .. but if you are to choose one, which player model would you go for? PES or FIFA?

I honestly don't care. They both look more than good enough for a football game. I'm all about the gameplay.

It's mostly the torso, too long and thin. I also don't like the arms and the way they are attached to the body but it shows more or less according to the kit.

FIFA ratings, pretty good advert shame once you get out of the World top 20 they don't have a scooby.

Although Neymar getting a 92 seems a bit high, or was that a 92 on rolling round like a girl and feigning injury? In that case it isn't high enough #Overateddiver
For his skills he deserves a 92, he s up there close to messi and ronaldo bru

Many media sites are saying that the demo is released on the 13th which is a Thursday. This seem a little out of character for EA considering over the past few years the demo has always dropped on a Tuesday.

Back
Top Bottom