FIFA 17 - PC Discussion

Is there a way to add other languages to your game? I've found it on a low price but its in pol/ru version on g2a.
By the time you have paid the g2a fee, it comes out at about £26? I personally would spend the extra £7 and get it from cdkeys which is a worldwide key.

I found this about Fifa 16 Russian version :
https://www.reddit.com/r/FIFA/comments/3lp7ix/tutorial_how_to_install_language_pack_for_fifa_16/
Looks like a lot of messing about to be honest.

Is there a way to add other languages to your game? I've found it on a low price but its in pol/ru version on g2a.
I did this with FIFA 16 and it was really easy to switch the language to English for a few months, but after a certain patch to both the game and Origin, this fix didn't work anymore. After a few days though, some guy came up with the idea to inject the language files into the PL/RU locale.big and it worked. You just had to keep this patched locale.big and replace it every time they released a new patch.

I would wait to see if people are able to replicate it for 17 as well before buying the PL/RU version.

It's great living in Canada, the football mecca of the world. Had the trail version, and unlocked the full game this morning. Already an update for it BTW, but NO WAY I'm downloading that, playing it offline for the rest of the year. EA's not ruining my FIFA 17 with their game play updates lol.

People are saying it seems harder to change the languages with Frostbite this year so you may be better off either waiting until language packs are out or paying a little extra for multilingual.
That's what I told you 4-5 days ago... stay away from those key sites selling the Russian version.

There's an update on Origin? I didn't get one as far as I'm aware, I have the original files backed up in two locations anyways!
After I bought and unlocked it, I was asked if I would like to apply the game update. I spent a nervous minute reviewing my options to continue, terrified I might accidentally click "Yes."

Is CDKeys safe for buying? Look I dont have credit card, I give my money to one of my friend who buys the games for me. Now Fifa 17 isn't available in bdbox (from where I bought Fifa 15, 16) yet. And idk if these CDkey sites sell ledit keys.

What if the game gets removed after I spent 60$ on it like it happens when buying games from G2A?

And I hope the creation master or whatever mod tools come out- it should atleast work with latest updates.

I cant use CM 16 and i68 regenerator on Fifa 16 anymore, that is when I reinstalled windoes and downloaded a fresh copy of Fifa 16. So frustrating.

Guys I need help, can I play against my friend 1vs1, he also has Origin and FIFA on it?

So far I was only playing against random players online, couldn't find the option. :BLINK:

Beautiful game. It's just amazing. I really hope EA will release a patch with TV package for PL and for LFP (as it is licensed as well). Playing Premier League matches without the real scoreboard dosn't give you that feeling of this league and general excitation.

@Thanks Placebo! I did use the VPN and game was automatically unlocked once I send my network to Canada ;)

@Thanks Placebo! I did use the VPN and game was automatically unlocked once I send my network to Canada ;)

Excellent! You can disconnect the VPN as soon as you have the Fifa17 launcher (the one with play/game settings/exit) showing, in fact you never need to close the launcher as long as your PC is on and then you don't need the VPN again :)

Back
Top Bottom