FIFA 17 - PC Discussion

Pretty sure my early-access version has now turned into the pre-load full version, which I'd read wasn't the case for PC, well anyways, I'm showing as pre-loaded now, just needs to unlock!

So VSR is working in fifa 17.

But people are sayin that custom downsampled resolutions (usibg nvidia drivers) aren't working. Is it true? It will suck much then. Why broke things already fixed...

Managed to lock the game to 60fps with AMD for cutscenes and menus and everything, key was RadeonPro! Well that and actually remembering to then remove the FPS lock from Radeon Crimson settings which wasn't working right...

Managed to lock the game to 60fps with AMD for cutscenes and menus and everything, key was RadeonPro! Well that and actually remembering to then remove the FPS lock from Radeon Crimson settings which wasn't working right...

I have AMD drivers, can you describe the procedure?

Tomorrow 4pm GMT to unlock via Korea/Taiwan, earliest I can find:

I have AMD drivers, can you describe the procedure?

I'm not very familiar with Radeon Pro myself but I'll do my best to talk you through it:

1. Download and install Radeon Pro http://www.radeonpro.info/download/
2. Run RP and click add profile (similar to this image http://www.abload.de/img/rp2rfk33.jpg )
3. Choose FIFA17_Trial.exe
4. Choose the tweak tab and set Vsync to Dynamic and put in the FPS you need in "Display Refresh rate" like so: http://i.imgur.com/wZTChinl.jpg
5. right click Fifa 17 on the left and click apply

That should be all you need to do, there's a bunch of other stuff you can play around with in there, it's a good app. In case the above steps don't work you can try downloading my backed up profile:
http://www40.zippyshare.com/v/F28BbhMH/file.html

You'd probably need to change the install directory to match yours though as my Fifa is in: C:\Games\FIFA 17

i tried radeonpro in the demo but it's not working with me i dont know why :(

Any error message?

i added a profile for the game and in the game it shows the frame rate but it doesn't affect the game i can't feel any change however if i trying to use different tweaks and settings and also when i start the game i cant the hear the sound of notification to confirm that it works !! and btw i did change the "32bit" to "32/64bit"

"barcafanforever said:
I played demo till today on PC, now i played 3 games using EA access.

All I can say best game ever! :BOP:

Response to the buttons is better than the demo, just as it needs to be! :APPLAUD:"

This could be the best optimized NG version of FIFA yet. FIFA 16 ran like crap but somehow I can run FIFA17 on high on my crappy gtx 950m

Does vpn work with Origin though?

Oh yes :) Fifa itself won't need to use the VPN so you can just use split tunnelling so that Origin gets the VPN but Fifa doesn't, or if you only intend to play offline just get the game unlocked and running and then set Origin to offline and Fifa will remain unlocked and working without the VPN being active (assuming EA haven't nefariously changed Denuvo to require always online as Konami have with PES).

Anyone had a similar problem.
When a cut scene comes on or ball goes out of play even when I skip the cut scene, I then have frame rate issues and it stutters, the image looks like it is blurry.

It sorts itself out again but then does the same again when a cut scenes or replay happens.

I am running latest drivers on an sli of GeForce 570, however my sli is broke so using one GPU for the game, maybe that's the problem, the GPU.

any ideas if i can pre load the game if i order from CDkeys?

or is it only when you purchase the game via origin?

If you get the key on time yes, usually they only send the key on the day of release and as it's usually EU keys that's the 29th.

Anyone had a similar problem.
When a cut scene comes on or ball goes out of play even when I skip the cut scene, I then have frame rate issues and it stutters, the image looks like it is blurry.

Nope nothing like that here sorry.

Oh yes :) Fifa itself won't need to use the VPN so you can just use split tunnelling so that Origin gets the VPN but Fifa doesn't, or if you only intend to play offline just get the game unlocked and running and then set Origin to offline and Fifa will remain unlocked and working without the VPN being active (assuming EA haven't nefariously changed Denuvo to require always online as Konami have with PES).

Interesting :) May I ask what vpn service you are using?

I use PureVPN as you can account share, I split the costs between 4 friends and it works out around 80 SEK each, my account expires December 2017 so if you want in drop me a PM :)

Bought it just now in Hong Kong, my initial pre-order failed for some reason as it had an issue with my paypal account (initial pre-order was in Sweden), now though I have a play button but it's kinda greyed out and I can't click play, when I double click the Fifa exe it says the game launches September 29th even though I have a Singapore VPN connected :(

So the VPN trick doesn't work at all, then? I've ordered the game through CDKEYS.com as well. I look forward to playing it on Wednesday at 11 pm :)

Back
Top Bottom