FIFA 17 - PC Discussion

it's more about the principle of being overcharged :)
I was buying game cartridges back in the 1990s for 70-80 bucks.
You can buy FIFA 17 at CD Keys for 50-60 bucks.
What overcharged? If only everything in life had dropped 25% in price over the past two decades.

FUT app is up :)

https://www.easports.com/uk/fifa/ultimate-team/web-app

Booo! Telling me I'm not invited :(

I just pre-ordered the bloody game!!!

Sorry you were not invited to participate in early web start in FUT 17. You will be able to use the Web App once FIFA 17 is released. You will need to have first logged in to FIFA 17 on your preferred platform, and created you FUT 17 Club.

I can't get past the prematch skill games. It was working fine before and I don't know what's causing it. Even if I conplete it or the timer runs out, I can only restart the drill.

I can't get past the prematch skill games. It was working fine before and I don't know what's causing it. Even if I conplete it or the timer runs out, I can only restart the drill.
did you change any thing in your graphic card setup? It happened to me after playing with radeonpro

Is the Early Access a 12 month thing or can you sign up for 1 month just for FIFA?
I then buy the game from Origin, although the pricing is stupid.

I got 1 month from Origin Russia and will cancel once Fifa is out (I think it auto-renews otherwise each month). Seems the new Origin app doesn't allow purchasing with a VPN any more for games, got errors last night but buying the Origin Access worked fine and Russia is the cheapest zone that takes paypal. I actually wasn't aware early access was also for the PC version thought it was Xbone only, I got Origin Access purely for the 10% saving initially!

debating getting this either on pc or ps4

Which do you prefer playing on? Normally I'd say PC for mods but at this point we don't know what if any will be possible on the modding front. Maybe get for PS4 now and then buy a cheap PC key later when the price has dropped and mods have come out (hopefully).

Just a heads up, a fix of sorts for the missing demo line sliders... Before starting the game, switch the controller to the CPU team, and use the d-pad tactics to adjust CPU playing style. Set to park the bus for example and the CPU will pull all its players back and play a tight defensive game. Slows the game pace down substantially. I've played a couple games now and the CPU d-pad tactics stuck all game, even after switching the controller back to my team.

Didn't Chris say that's not correct? I think it's simply because the website: https://www.easports.com/fifa/fifa-17-ea-access-origin-access only chooses to focus on those two features.

Right, not entirely sure then. That's just what I've read from various outlets. Hmm...

Think I'll pick up an Xbox One this week and get FIFA. I've been contemplating it for awhile since my old club members from FIFA 09 still play, but they all have Xbones while I bought a PS4. That way I can play clubs, and take advantage of the Legends in FUT. I'll pick up FIFA on the PC assuming the mod scene is still intact. I spend a lot of money on football games, but whatever. Football is one of the few passions that I've had since I was a small child. I was going to pre-order for the PC, but I totally forgot about the whole mod kerfuffle.

Last edited:
https://ea.response.lithium.com/portal/conversation/26708355

FNkgfxY.jpg

C5SlYyD.jpg

We can relax again!

Just to confirm for those that don't put 2+2 together Fifa17 is now available for everyone with Origin access! Remember you don't need to have pre-ordered the game you just pay for 1 month's Origin access and get the early access (as well as lots of other stuff).

I need help please , I have a problem with this game , it doesn't go to full-screen only window mode
I tried alt-enter but no success
I am using win 8.1
thanks

I need help please , I have a problem with this game , it doesn't go to full-screen only window mode
I tried alt-enter but no success
I am using win 8.1
thanks
Fullscreen/windowed options are in the launch box that pops up when accessing the game.

SlimOntario2033 said:
thanks to Niko130391 for the hint!

The Squadfiles are still the same (now like in FIFA 13,14 and 15 with a better name like "Squads[....]" not only "data" like in 16.... you can open them like in the past with internal manager 12 by rinaldo!

The structure is the same so normally I think database structure will be the same too.

Back
Top Bottom