FIFA 17 News & Discussion Thread

As soon as I inserted the FIFA 17 DVD into my Xbox One then it said Installing then a pop up message said an Update of 700MB is available and I hit Update Now so it seems that was the first patch I installed for my FIFA 17 :COP:

No. I don't agree with that statement saying "FIFA 17 is not released yet"...
I just wonder how could I get the full version of FIFA 17 while I am in Iraq? also on the back of the DVD cover there are flags of Norway, Sweden and Denmark... I am sure every year FIFA would be release in those country before the official release (North America and Europe)

I think this looks amazing considering LFC are a PES licensed team. EA have the LFC red perfect.

LFC are PES licensed team but EA have Premier league license and every year they give to pes 1 or 2 teams to choose to have them Licensed(last few years it was MAN UTD)

I wish they would include more commentators for the Prem league matches. Would love Alan Parry and Davey Provyn for the odd match.

Tyler and Smith bore me now.

Tyler's small talk is so false . . . it's annoying . . even the full commentary . . just seems designed for kids .. .I've nothing against the game . .I don't play it.

Tyler's small talk is so false . . . it's annoying . . even the full commentary . . just seems designed for kids .. .I've nothing against the game . .I don't play it.

Tyler is terrible IRL now too. Has been for a while.

Anybody with the full game able to tell me if the new Shielding is going to be amp for abuse? It already seems overpowered and indiscriminately powerful from my limited playthrough of the demo.

Loving the commentary personally, especially the new touches of the stadium announcer, although anyone else find the volume of the stadium announcer is too low? I leave it at 10 and have to turn everything else down quite low, I love how it announces subs and MOTM and stuff.

Last 30 minutes were so annoying, dropped to desktop to be told I have 30 minutes left, which causes the game to crash, dropped to desktop to be told I have 15 minutes left, which causes the game to crash! Fortunately I'd managed to drag the hours out to last until only a few hours before we could unlock with a Singapore VPN last night!

what a scam..game plays nothing like the demo. Its like fifa 16.5. They should have left the gameplay alone, now its too fast, animations are jerky, passing and movement isn't as free flowing..

I know why they do this too.. to get the PES players hooked who like the simulation and realism.. and then full release comes and EA tweaks the gameplay to make it "fut" friendly for the kids.

Got the game yesterday. Played from 6pm until 12am. So I'm well versed in comparing this to the demo. It's slightly faster now after initial 700mb patch (that was expected), I for one can't see the difference between slow and normal speed now. Feels the same.

I played a few friendlies and started a CM with Man Utd, I hate every camera angle in FIFA since they switch across to next gen. Dynamic is too close and the rest are too far and adjustments do nothing. So I kept it in default and played. It was very boring, every team plays the same (however i did feel a sense of individuality with players) whoever says there is no individuality is being harsh, there definitely is.

I play semi passing, semi shooting, manual through ball and legendary. All i did was drop keepers to 39 and increases injuries severity and freq. I was bored due to lack of AI variation, and the lack of angle, until i switched to broadcast camera. I've never played broadcast ever before, but was about to switch the game off and go to PES, when i said to myself this game looks amazing, let's see in broadcast.

It just added a new layer of fun for me, a layer that this game needed, it looks so on point especially stadia, nets, etc and felt more fun, whether this is a novelty that wears off i don't know. But i'm enjoying it more now, for the way it looks more than it plays to be honest, but it's fun again (for now). however i'm scoring for fun now, just too easy, I think the Defending with broadcast is just too easy to open up. I don't know why. It was more difficult in default cam. I think the angle shows the gaps in the defence much more profoundly.

In my CM i'm finding legendary quite easy too. I played a Asia cup lost first game 3-1 to Napoli (before changing camera's).
After switching to broadcast I beat Melbourne Victory 1-0, Dortmund 1-0, PSG 2-0, Napoli 2-0, Leicester 3-1.

+ Graphics
+ Presentation
+ Content (stadia, modes ,etc)

I won't post negatives because I've always said appreciate and accept both game forwhat they do well. Thankfully we have two games that are different and complement each other.

what a scam..game plays nothing like the demo. Its like fifa 16.5. They should have left the gameplay alone, now its too fast, animations are jerky, passing and movement isn't as free flowing..

I know why they do this too.. to get the PES players hooked who like the simulation and realism.. and then full release comes and EA tweaks the gameplay to make it "fut" friendly for the kids.

Is this true? All the guys over at FIFA forum are saying it's slower than the demo.

About graphics. It is great but unrealistic. During the day everything is bright and shiny like in PES 2010. During the evening everything is too dark (stadium lighting etc.). If You're watching matches regularly You know what I mean.

Not slower, not much faster either. about the same. Def not slower

Weird. We've got some saying it's faster, some saying it's slower and some saying it's the same :LOL:

Guess I'll have to judge for myself. The game is always a little slower for me because I zoom the cameras out as far as they can go.

Tele Broadcast: Height 20, Zoom 0.

Do you already know anything about the Premier League scoreboard for this season? Does the 700 MB update bring it to the life finally? It's weird, I cannot believe the full PL graphics won't be available this year.

Back
Top Bottom