FIFA 16 News & Discussion Thread

You can update faces for players on the fly. Every changes graphic related, that doesn't require to create a new id (which would change your database), are applied to your ongoing saves, which is quite great.

As for the faces, their is a member at fifaplanet.de (Blue Stinger) that is collecting all the faces that have released to date and he is planning on releasing (soon?) the biggest facepack to date (several thousands faces).
In the meantime you can find a lot of faces at the soccergaming.com forum. I also shared a face installer that work with the R software (sounds scary I know but I tried to do my best to make random user life easy), that should ease the face installation process (at leeast it eases it tremendously for me!). Here is the link toward the thread:
http://www.soccergaming.com/index.p...ase-and-to-insall-faces-to-your-game.6466212/

Hi papinho. Thanks for the info. Had a look at your video and yeah, seems way above my tech knowledge, lol. I'll just wait till somebody releases a patch or something with the faces. Can you point me to that thread from Blue Stinger you mentioned? I can't seem to find it. Thanks

Gameplay (testing) version 2019-04-27

Thanks to }_Oasis_{, AlexFaz89, andersfss, AndreaPirlo21, Ariel, Azami_Nene, bangus, beta990, Chris Davies, Chuny, dissectionalone, El Pajaro, Exocyst, fideco, Fidel Gameplay, fifaCCitiu.com, final lap, FredHor, frisgon, Hess, Krebstar, Madmac79, Matt10, miguelfcp, miketheslummy, Nisoley, papinho81, paulv2k4, pedrito79, Redhat, regularcat, rsl1, shawminator, slamsoze, Supernova, Tinker and anybody I surely forgot :))

To fully enjoy it you need:

• cl.ini:

• Create/replace the file in your FIFA 16 folder

• If you have ModdingWay Mod installed, after that simply reopen FIFA 16 MWM Selector.exe and then close it, without doing anything else
      Edits since last version:

• Removed unused or redundant strings
        Added strings decreasing shot and pass accuracy
        Added strings removing precision in player moves (dribbling, trapping...)
        Rebalanced referee strings to have more fouls but less cards

****************************************************************************************

• cmsettings.ini:

• Edits since last version:

• Recalculated fatigue recovery so now players are 75%+ fitness ready after 3 days, as in real life
Cheers :))

PS: @Nisoley, @shawminator: I'll now try to make the File/Stadium Server compatible with v1.01 following your tips :))
Sorry for sounding like a noob, but indeed I remember little-to-nothing 'bout FIFA editing (and, well, editing in general actually).
Just please tell me if the following steps to install this are correct:
  • Installing FIFA 16 from the DVDs (OK, I can do that).
  • Replacing the exe with the 1.01 one (again, I should be able to do that :D )
  • Opening CGFE FileMaster and exporting the DB, cl.ini and, well, all the dlcFootballCompEng folder to be sure
  • Opening the now-extracted DB and applying the changes you suggest with Gameplayzer (anyone having an already edited DB perhaps and willing to share? I know I've become f*ck!n' lazy).
  • Copying the text from here to cl.ini and to the CmSettings.ini
  • Regenerating
  • Enjoying
Thank you! :)

By the way, don't you think this deserves its own thread?

Ah, the most important thing: in bocca al lupo per il trasferimento! ;)

Hi papinho. Thanks for the info. Had a look at your video and yeah, seems way above my tech knowledge, lol. I'll just wait till somebody releases a patch or something with the faces. Can you point me to that thread from Blue Stinger you mentioned? I can't seem to find it. Thanks

It is easier than it looks really. It is just a matter of few clicks and downloading the R software and DBMaster the first time you use it. As for Blue stinger thread I guess he will release it here:http://www.fifaplanet.de/showthread.php/49658-Blue-Stinger-s-Graphic-Thread

Sorry for sounding like a noob, but indeed I remember little-to-nothing 'bout FIFA editing (and, well, editing in general actually).
Just please tell me if the following steps to install this are correct:

• Installing FIFA 16 from the DVDs (OK, I can do that).
    Replacing the exe with the 1.01 one (again, I should be able to do that :D )
    Opening CGFE FileMaster and exporting the DB, cl.ini and, well, all the dlcFootballCompEng folder to be sure
    Opening the now-extracted DB and applying the changes you suggest with Gameplayzer (anyone having an already edited DB perhaps and willing to share? I know I've become f*ck!n' lazy).
    Copying the text from here to cl.ini and to the CmSettings.ini
    Regenerating
    Enjoying
Thank you! :)

By the way, don't you think this deserves its own thread?

Ah, the most important thing: in bocca al lupo per il trasferimento! ;)
Hey @*aLe, thanks!

Yes, you should be good, although I'd use any third-party mod as base (ModdingWay, Infinity...), because I'm almost positive you can't Gameplayze the default DB because it's somehow encrypted -- I seem to remember trying and failing.

Cheers, fellow Italian friend! :BOP:

PS: Hey @andersfss, what do you mean? Can I help you somehow? :))

Hey @*aLe, thanks!

Yes, you should be good, although I'd use any third-party mod as base (ModdingWay, Infinity...), because I'm almost positive you can't Gameplayze the default DB because it's somehow encrypted -- I seem to remember trying and failing.

Cheers, fellow Italian friend! :BOP:

PS: Hey @andersfss, what do you mean? Can I help you somehow? :))
Thank you. I wanted to check something^) But all is well. By the way, have you tried changing physics in cl.ini? It still seems to me that we have a very light ball.

Yes you need revolution mod, but you mentioned you are using fifa infinity patch and it comes with rev mod already installed. Same thing with moddingway patch.

Oh, I had no idea I had it already. Guess I need to learn how to use it. Have some issues with kits clashing and I read the rev mod helps with that

No, I changed nothing about ball physics -- to be fair, I haven't actually booted up my laptop in almost a week :P
I hope you have more time and inspiration will edit the game. :) P.S. I used the values of physics from supernova's cl.ini -- it became more pleasant to play. Also I found the value that removes the stupid feature when the computer takes time at the corner flag at the end of the match.

I hope you have more time and inspiration will edit the game. :) P.S. I used the values of physics from supernova's cl.ini -- it became more pleasant to play. Also I found the value that removes the stupid feature when the computer takes time at the corner flag at the end of the match.

Hi. Can you share those physics values from supernova? I would like to try them out. Thanks!!

Hi. Can you share those physics values from supernova? I would like to try them out. Thanks!!

Code:
[] //BODY PHYSICS
PHYSICAL_STAMINA=0.1
PHYSICAL_BALANCE=-90
BALANCE_LEFTFOOT=-90
BALANCE_RIGHTFOOT=-90
BALANCE_NECK=-90
BALANCE_FOREHEAD=-90
ContextEffectTrapBodyBalance=-8.00
ContextEffectBodyBalance=-8.00

[] //BALL PHYSICS
ContextEffectBallHeight=2.2
ContextEffectBallYVelocity=2.0
ContextEffectBallLateralVelocity=3.00
ContextEffectBallIncomingVelocity=3.00

That timewasting feature is actually realistic. Why remove it? :o
In MY opinion it is stupid and unrealistic when this happens all the time.. CPU does it regardless of the situation. They'll do it in a tied match during a big tournament, they'll do it if they're playing as a top team and you're a much lesser team, neither of which make any sense. What is the point of doing this in a league match? The game engine has no concept of tournaments being different. Now (after i added this value to cl.ini) CPU team is wasting time more realistically - passing the ball to each other and keep the ball in their half of the field.

Code:
[] //BODY PHYSICS
PHYSICAL_STAMINA=0.1
PHYSICAL_BALANCE=-90
BALANCE_LEFTFOOT=-90
BALANCE_RIGHTFOOT=-90
BALANCE_NECK=-90
BALANCE_FOREHEAD=-90
ContextEffectTrapBodyBalance=-8.00
ContextEffectBodyBalance=-8.00

[] //BALL PHYSICS
ContextEffectBallHeight=2.2
ContextEffectBallYVelocity=2.0
ContextEffectBallLateralVelocity=3.00
ContextEffectBallIncomingVelocity=3.00

Thanks. Are these lines to be added or to replace other lines?

Oh no, you misunderstand me -- I simply don't have time, of course I plan to return to this, although maybe not for another week I think

Oh no, you misunderstand me -- I simply don't have time, of course I plan to return to this, although maybe not for another week I think
I am your devoted fan, so I am waiting for the news, I think you can still do a lot. :)) although even at the current stage the game has become incredibly cool. :APPLAUD:

Ahah, thanks :DD

Yes, I suppose it is even at this unfinished stage -- no news is good news, as they say :))

PS: Can you share the time-wasting string you found? :)

Thanks! :TU:

How about putting it back to 1 but adding FORCE_OBJECTIVE_wastetimecorner=0?

It's probably how it is by default already, but maybe not, since you're experiencing it no matter what, so there's the possibility that by setting it like this, teams will still time waste at the corner flag but only when really necessary

I wouldn't want to lose that timewasting detail. It's very unique and nice. And guess what... they actually DO waste time in real football... a LOT.

Thanks! :TU:

How about putting it back to 1 but adding FORCE_OBJECTIVE_wastetimecorner=0?

It's probably how it is by default already, but maybe not, since you're experiencing it no matter what, so there's the possibility that by setting it like this, teams will still time waste at the corner flag but only when really necessary
I think it's worth trying it, it may turn out to be the best solution (if it will work properly).

Have you noticed any changes adding the "body physics" strings? I didn't use those since they could mess up Ciais's work with balance and stamina. Unless it makes it even better which I'm all for
You'd better try it yourself if you don't like it, just delete these lines. Personally, I see a difference, the players began to fall more often and the number of collisions increased slightly.

Back
Top Bottom