FIFA 16 News & Discussion Thread

I extracted it without any problem. Maybe download it again? Unfortunately I hadn't time to test it ingame but Blue Stinger already told that there are some faces that cause a crash. He'll fix it in the next days or weeks.
Yeah I downloaded it twice and got the same error. Unless I'm not using freearc correctly but I'm assuming it's pretty straightforward. I'll try peazip

@Chuny This is a different mod. I was referring to its face pack posted page 3 or 4 of this thread.
I tried the mod already. Really good quality faces. Only problem is some faces cause the game to crash. It has happened twice to me, once with liverpool and another with some brazilian club teams. Hopefully he releases a fix soon

:THINK: Still can't bring myself to keep going at it.
I don't play either (any game, not just FIFA), I just browse and watch TV shows...

Damn it, in a month the Women's World Cup is starting and I wanna play it with this completed gameplay mod!
I've given up on RobbieD_PL's WC Quali mod -- it's almost been 1 year since France defeated Croatia, and they keep adding things like non-recognized NTs (Corsica, ...) and not useful stadiums (Australian A-League) without ever releasing anything at all, it's all stadiums stadiums stadiums, no release untill all stadiums have been converted from PES6 or whatever, edited if not 100% correct to its real life counterpart, and fully functional with crowds, glares and banners. Who cares about teams or tournament structure. Oh well, their mod, their rules :D

Cheers from a very rainy place (nope, not England, ahah)

^ They are trying to track the untractable. WC18 is long time finished (who is the winner already?) and I can only see them releasing (if they ever do) it for the next WC or at best the Euro.

In the meantime, I have made good progress with my stadium server and my tests are very good. Hopefully it will also work on other poeple PC configs ect ;). Unfortunately Beta release will be later than anticipated, because my working % has recently significantly increased which in turn means my free time has decreased. Hopefully, I will be able to release it before the next WC or Euro ;). (Probably 2 or 3 more weeks required).

A bit of teaser, my stadium sever will require the user intervention before every game to load the stadium (it probably sounds a bit meh.. to users familiar with shawminator FS). You will have to press a short key on your keyboard to make it happen. The short key will be required to take a screen shot from which the script will extract the information and load the stadium accordingly. The loading time varies between few seconds and a bit more than half a minute if you are trying to load stadium with many files (ie:specificstadium) and heavy texture files such as Nisoley one. After you pressed the short key, you can manage your team in the meantime you wait for the ding! that tells you that the stadium files are ready.

Last edited:
^ They are trying to track the untractable. WC18 is long time finished (who is the winner already?) and I can only see them releasing (if they ever do) it for the next WC or at best the Euro.

In the meantime, I have made good progress with my stadium server and my tests are very good. Hopefully it will also work on other poeple PC configs ect ;). Unfortunately Beta release will be later than anticipated, because my working % has recently significantly increased which in turn means my free time has decreased. Hopefully, I will be able to release it before the next WC or Euro ;). (Probably 2 or 3 more weeks required).

A bit of teaser, my stadium sever will require the user intervention before every game to load the stadium (it probably sounds a bit meh.. to users familiar with shawminator FS). You will have to press a short key on your keyboard to make it happen. The short key will be required to take a screen shot from which the script will extract the information and load the stadium accordingly. The loading time varies between few seconds and a bit more than half a minute if you are trying to load stadium with many files (ie:specificstadium) and heavy texture files such as Nisoley one. After you pressed the short key, you can manage your team in the meantime you wait for the ding! that tells you that the stadium files are ready.
Sounds great but I'm not sure I understand. So stadium server works for fifa 16 just not for the exe version we are using with Ciais's mod. Is that correct?

File server works with the last game update and previous versions of file server (previous map.dll) are probably working with earlier game updates (from 1.05?) but not with the early build that is used in @Ciais mod (1.01).

Hello everyone, I discovered this thread yesterday and read through 15 or so pages. However, I still understand very little. I followed the instructions on the latest version of the game play testing but unfortunately it didn't seem to work. If anyone could help me out in setting this up it would be very helpful. Thanks.

Hello everyone, I discovered this thread yesterday and read through 15 or so pages. However, I still understand very little. I followed the instructions on the latest version of the game play testing but unfortunately it didn't seem to work. If anyone could help me out in setting this up it would be very helpful. Thanks.
Hi!

Tell me exactly what your problem is, I'll see what I can do from here :))

Hi!

Tell me exactly what your problem is, I'll see what I can do from here :))
Thanks for the quick response, I'm sorry I could only just get to this now.
I have downloaded all of the things that your post said I needed to have, I also downloaded and installed the Infinity Patch but when I open the game nothing has changed.

I'm not sure what to do next?

S
Thanks for the quick response, I'm sorry I could only just get to this now.
I have downloaded all of the things that your post said I needed to have, I also downloaded and installed the Infinity Patch but when I open the game nothing has changed.

I'm not sure what to do next?

I got it working actually thanks

@Chuny This is a different mod. I was referring to its face pack posted page 3 or 4 of this thread.
@papinho81 did you finally download his face pack? I did but for example when I had to play against Liverpool, the game crashed to the desktop. I know he said he would release a fix for those but nothing yet. I wanted to ask him but I don't speak German and couldn't find an option to register on that website in English

Ahah, don't worry, glad you got it to work.

Enjoy! :))

Oh, and don't forget to post your impressions: I'm not dead yet :D
what have you been up to Ciais? Still bad weather in Udine? El Pajaro has been missing as well. I'm really enjoying FIFA 16, playing some tournaments here and there. Hope you come back to it someday

@papinho81 did you finally download his face pack? I did but for example when I had to play against Liverpool, the game crashed to the desktop. I know he said he would release a fix for those but nothing yet. I wanted to ask him but I don't speak German and couldn't find an option to register on that website in English

I downloaded it but I didn't install a single face from it yet. I don't want to install the big pack all at once because I have collected many quality faces already and I want to check the quality, the ids and check any possible crash before replacing what I have and I didn't have much free time lately.

For liverpool, it is likely that Van Dijck is causing the crash (other users have experienced it). Try to remove its hairlod file first, then all its face file if it doesn't fix the problem. If after you removed all the face files your game is still crashing, then another player is causing the crash.

I downloaded it but I didn't install a single face from it yet. I don't want to install the big pack all at once because I have collected many quality faces already and I want to check the quality, the ids and check any possible crash before replacing what I have and I didn't have much free time lately.

For liverpool, it is likely that Van Dijck is causing the crash (other users have experienced it). Try to remove its hairlod file first, then all its face file if it doesn't fix the problem. If after you removed all the face files your game is still crashing, then another player is causing the crash.
Pardon my ignorance but how can I remove his hairlod or full face? Thanks

I'll see if I can figure it out with cm16

Last edited:
Pardon my ignorance but how can I remove his hairlod or full face? Thanks

I'll see if I can figure it out with cm16

You have to go to your game folder data/sceneassets/hair or faces or hairlod or body. Once inside the folders search for files with the id 203376 remove them if any.

what have you been up to Ciais? Still bad weather in Udine? El Pajaro has been missing as well. I'm really enjoying FIFA 16, playing some tournaments here and there. Hope you come back to it someday
Ahah, yes! It's been raining all the time! Maybe (MAYBE) we'll see some sun from tomorrow on.

I plan to come back to it. Mark my words. I wouldn't log in in here otherwise :))

Yep. Try replacing his hairlod with Poulsen's from Leipzig.

You have to go to your game folder data/sceneassets/hair or faces or hairlod or body. Once inside the folders search for files with the id 203376 remove them if any.
That worked, thanks!! Now I have a crash when playing Watford. Any idea as to which player could be causing the crash? Thanks.

That worked, thanks!! Now I have a crash when playing Watford. Any idea as to which player could be causing the crash? Thanks.
Sorry I don't know. You could try to select the team in exhibition game, start the game, if it crash, restart the game and bench half of the starting eleven, if it crashes restart and bench half of the remaining players ect until you isolate the player. Then search for his on sofifa or similar websites.

Sorry I don't know. You could try to select the team in exhibition game, start the game, if it crash, restart the game and bench half of the starting eleven, if it crashes restart and bench half of the remaining players ect until you isolate the player. Then search for his on sofifa or similar websites.
Yeah since you said a lot of people had said that van dijk was the problem in Liverpool, I though there was a forum or something were people were talking about this pack.

You might be interested to know that fifa 15 is no longer officially sold anywhere. You can find copies/keys but for 40 euros or more. But why is that interesting and what does it have to do with fifa 16? Well, in 2-3 months tops, when the newest iterations are out, that will be the case for fifa16 as well! So if you're someone who doesn't own this wonderful game and wants a legit copy, you can currently get it for maybe 5-6 euros. It's a steal considering it's probably the best modern fifa, and the way footy games are heading, there's a good chance it will maintain this status even after fifa 20 is out.

Hey, that's legit fifa 16 news :)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom