FIFA 16 News & Discussion Thread

You might be interested to know that fifa 15 is no longer officially sold anywhere. You can find copies/keys but for 40 euros or more. But why is that interesting and what does it have to do with fifa 16? Well, in 2-3 months tops, when the newest iterations are out, that will be the case for fifa16 as well! So if you're someone who doesn't own this wonderful game and wants a legit copy, you can currently get it for maybe 5-6 euros. It's a steal considering it's probably the best modern fifa, and the way footy games are heading, there's a good chance it will maintain this status even after fifa 20 is out.

Hey, that's legit fifa 16 news :)

Agree with you.

Also, ironically enough I bought Fifa 15 like around last january on Origin. They must have retired it pretty recently. To be honest I hate this politics.. I wish EA or even Konami would keep their older games up for purchase. I mean how many people will gonna steal to your last title a game ten years older!?

Meh..

Agree with you.

Also, ironically enough I bought Fifa 15 like around last january on Origin. They must have retired it pretty recently. To be honest I hate this politics.. I wish EA or even Konami would keep their older games up for purchase. I mean how many people will gonna steal to your last title a game ten years older!?

Meh..

I think there could be a time limit to some of the licencing. It's worse with PES, you can no longer get 18 on steam if you wanted, although 3rd party resellers still have keys for cheap, when supply starts to dry up they could get more expensive than current games. It is annoying, as there are titles I used to own but no longer do (moving houses doesn't help) and wouldn't mind spending a few euros/quid to get them again digitally.

I admit I only based this while randomly checking out many peoples favourite cd reseller site cdkeys. The pc version of 15 was going for 40 euros (which screamed "limited supply" to me), and the pc version of 16 was at 5 euros.

Last edited:
You might be interested to know that fifa 15 is no longer officially sold anywhere. You can find copies/keys but for 40 euros or more. But why is that interesting and what does it have to do with fifa 16? Well, in 2-3 months tops, when the newest iterations are out, that will be the case for fifa16 as well! So if you're someone who doesn't own this wonderful game and wants a legit copy, you can currently get it for maybe 5-6 euros. It's a steal considering it's probably the best modern fifa, and the way footy games are heading, there's a good chance it will maintain this status even after fifa 20 is out.

Hey, that's legit fifa 16 news :)

Couldn't agree more ! bought myself 2 months ago also FIFA 16 modding is still alive. I wish i could still buy FIFA 14, tried to looking it everywhere and it looks like officialy dead.

Anyway ariel from moddingway announced they return for 19/20 season !

https://www.moddingway.com/news/6968.html

Any recommendations on a mod for fifa 16 pc?
Fifa Infinity patch v2 is the most up to date patch. You can find it easily on Google or at soccergaming.com. I am personally using moddingway patch 28.04, that you can find at moddingway.com. it is with 2017/2018 rosters but is quite complete. A 2019/2020 update is planned though.

Last edited:
Agreed on infinity patch 2.0 18/19 season. That, together with Ciais changes is honestly the most fun single player football experience I've had in a very long time, maybe ever. I play it everyday. That hasn't happened to me with any videogame in the longest time (I'm 46 with a wife and 3 kids) yet somehow manage to find the time to at least play one 15 min game a day. Addicted

Agreed on infinity patch 2.0 18/19 season. That, together with Ciais changes is honestly the most fun single player football experience I've had in a very long time, maybe ever. I play it everyday. That hasn't happened to me with any videogame in the longest time (I'm 46 with a wife and 3 kids) yet somehow manage to find the time to at least play one 15 min game a day. Addicted

Hi pal, I’ve been trying to do this for a couple of days. Seems that some of the links may no longer work. If you have some links or advise. On how to do it I would really appreciate it. Also understand if you don’t have the time.

Cheers mate. Much appreciated. Would you know if that includes Ciais's changes? I'll see how I go on without hassling you. Thanks again.
No, that is just the base patch. Search this thread for the latest Ciais files and follow his instructions. You should be able to do it no problem, but if you need further help, let me know. Good luck

Hello there!

My first full day near Udine has (almost) come to an end -- I brought the gamepad, by the way! :APPLAUD:

How's everyone? Still testing, playing, enjoying? :))

Cheers :))

Hi Ciais,
I am tried to install your gameplay mod but have that issue. I placed the cl.ini, the cmsettings.ini, and also repeated 2x times the process with Gameplayzer, but in game the Players allready have there default stamina?? What did I made wrong?? Sorry if it´s explained in this thread before, but I don´t read the whole 210 pages. ;-)
Can you give me a suggestion please? Thanks.

Edit: It´s working now, tried another Patch DB.

Last edited:
Hey,

Glad you solved it in the end :)

Unfortunately these past 2 months have been extremely busy -- work-eat-sleep
Yeah, real life comes first - than fun :-)
Now I have tried your tweaks in game, must say it´s a massive difference to default gameplay or any other Fifa 16 gameplay that I ever tried. I really like it, but I must test over a complete season to learn how to play it. But you and your team made a really good job. That´s what I can say after a couple of games. I like the fact that not every ball comes along like he is passed or shoot from 22 Messis or CR7´s. ;-)

A bit of teaser, my stadium sever will require the user intervention before every game to load the stadium (it probably sounds a bit meh.. to users familiar with shawminator FS). You will have to press a short key on your keyboard to make it happen. The short key will be required to take a screen shot from which the script will extract the information and load the stadium accordingly. The loading time varies between few seconds and a bit more than half a minute if you are trying to load stadium with many files (ie:specificstadium) and heavy texture files such as Nisoley one. After you pressed the short key, you can manage your team in the meantime you wait for the ding! that tells you that the stadium files are ready.

Hi, is your stadium server project still active?

Yes it is! I am finalising the user interface and adding some options to load stadiums. I am currently in holidays, visiting my family in France so I will not be able to release the beta before the end of July. But it is really not far from being ready. I hope it will work on others people PCs, but it works really well on my PC.

Compared to what I initially announced, it will only support ZIP type of compressed files (I could not find a way to decompress rar ect without the user downloading or having a rar extraction software). Also compared to file server the user will not be able to select the police officer type (net colors, and pitch patterns will be supported though). The police officer type will depend on the database stadium a team is linked to.

last night i re installed this game on my console, this game imo is the closest game to old skool pes, dont get me wrong has its flaws but all the stats work, you dont see bullshit one touch ping pong AI passing like pes, AI has variety of attacks and tactics i might as well rename the game fifa 20 cause it will still be more advanced than the new games coming out this year

Completely made a mess of this
Was all working fine but once I installed the base patch which worked except in exhibition, all the players were wrong and faces etc. In career it seemed fine. The game would no longer map my PS4 controller properly and in trying to sort it out, like a noob. I bricked the game. Deleted it and downloading it again. Fingers crossed for this time

I have a question:

Does any of the gurus here know how to make automatic formation/lineup/tactics/substitutions -- like in Player Career -- available EVERYWHERE? I mean Friendly, Tournaments, etc etc.

This is my only biggest complain about FIFA -- I hate having to manage my team, I just want to play and that's it.

Please let me know :)

Cheers

No, that is just the base patch. Search this thread for the latest Ciais files and follow his instructions. You should be able to do it no problem, but if you need further help, let me know. Good luck
Hey pal, may I ask which regenerator you used? I’ve used the Ronaldo one twice and it doesn’t seem to work. Only works for players in tournament mode but not badges and the players are completely random players in career and exhibition. Gonna download the game again tonight and try with a different one maybe cheers

I neglected this for way way too long

Anyone still playing with "my" gameplay tweaks? I'm in the mood to play a quick tourney this weekend and be amazed again -- and get ready to mod it once again :)

I still haven't forgotten I still have to finalize the File Server + the gameplay as a whole with all the tips I can find + patch Career Mode to accomodate it

@Everyone: please forgive my tardiness :BRICK:

Anyone still playing with "my" gameplay tweaks? I'm in the mood to play a quick tourney this weekend and be amazed again -- and get ready to mod it once again :)

I still haven't forgotten I still have to finalize the File Server + the gameplay as a whole with all the tips I can find + patch Career Mode to accomodate it

Hey pal, as a noob I think I finally did it last night. I installed the two top links on your post and changed the sliders to your recommended. Is that correct?. There’s a couple more links at the end of your post I didn’t do. It seems like my stamina goes straight down if I use sprint too much ?
Cheers pal.

Everybody may be a noob the first time they do something ;)

Yes, stamina should go way down now -- but to fully enjoy it, you should really install everything:
  • The v1.01 EXE --> it has a lot of hardcoded gameplay stuff they removed in the versions that followed
  • The DB Gameplayzer --> "vanilla" standard player and team attributes are too arcade by design
  • The Sliders --> they complement the tweaked attributes by changing other stuff
  • The Cl.ini file to be installed in your FIFA folder --> it contains strings that overwrite ones directly in the EXE which make the game too arcade in comparison
  • The .ini file for stamina recovery (can't remember its name, bad sign :APPLAUD:) --> with the way stamina is depleted now during a match, if you don't have this, your players will still be dead tired even after a month, because fatigue was never meant to be "realistic" in the original game
Aaaand I think that's everything :))

Cheers from Trieste :SNACK:

Everybody may be a noob the first time they do something ;)

Yes, stamina should go way down now -- but to fully enjoy it, you should really install everything:

• The v1.01 EXE --> it has a lot of hardcoded gameplay stuff they removed in the versions that followed
    The DB Gameplayzer --> "vanilla" standard player and team attributes are too arcade by design
    The Sliders --> they complement the tweaked attributes by changing other stuff
    The Cl.ini file to be installed in your FIFA folder --> it contains strings that overwrite ones directly in the EXE which make the game too arcade in comparison
    The .ini file for stamina recovery (can't remember its name, bad sign :APPLAUD:) --> with the way stamina is depleted now during a match, if you don't have this, your players will still be dead tired even after a month, because fatigue was never meant to be "realistic" in the original game
Aaaand I think that's everything :))

Cheers from Trieste :SNACK:
Thanks pal. Really appreciate it. Will try the below section when I get a chance. Probably simple but I’ve already messed it up and downloaded the game 4 times . Nearly there now though.

Yes, I am playing with your tweaks. Apreciate it. Yesterday I found these settings here in this thread, but I guess there are outdated. Do you have a newer list?

Attachments

• Ciais Slider settings.txt
    329 bytes · Views: 12
Hey mate, saw you also watched my video I made some time ago (forgot about that one, watched it again today -- wow)

Here you have everything, including the latest sliders: https://www.evo-web.co.uk/threads/fifa-16-news-
discussion-thread.75194/page-201#post-3384561

Unless the ones you found were posted after April 27th, in which case I can't remember -- it's really been too long... :EMB:

Tomorrow I'm gonna play with my latest tweaks, it's decided :SAL:

Yes, of course, your Video and your article was very interesting and inspired me to test your tweaks. :APPLAUD:
I wish I found it times before. The last 2 weeks I enjoyed playing Fifa 16 again, because Fifa 19 didn´t kick me anymore, the gameplay by default and a modded one are to boring for me, and the graphics for Fifa 16 to beautify your "old" game is very big. So my Fifa 16 looks not worser than Fifa 19. ;-) And of course the endless modding opportunities of a Fifa 16 will give Fifa 19 the rest. :LOL:
So thanks for the link with the newer tweaks! Yeah enjoy tomorrow playing with your tweaks, mate. Hope you get motivated to finish the File Server.dll for gameplay v1.
PS: If I have only 1 wish for free for enhancing Fifa 16, than I wish me a Career Table cheat engine from Aranaktu like he made in Fifa 18 and Fifa 19. It´s awesome kind of good stuff. But he said he made never a Carrer Table for Fifa 16. I wish I could do it by myself, but I guess it´s not easy, though

Last edited:
Hey pal, may I ask which regenerator you used? I’ve used the Ronaldo one twice and it doesn’t seem to work. Only works for players in tournament mode but not badges and the players are completely random players in career and exhibition. Gonna download the game again tonight and try with a different one maybe cheers
Sorry just saw this. Yes, I used CM16 to regenerate with no problems

Back
Top Bottom