FIFA 16 News & Discussion Thread

Sorry just saw this. Yes, I used CM16 to regenerate with no problems
Hey pal,

No worries. I downloaded a different one and it works fine now. Still not in exhibition but if I select the career mod’ it works for career and tournament mod’ it works for tournament. I really like the gameplay with Ciais changes. Just struggling to create chances and the cpu is also. Can I ask what game length you choose ? Cheers

Everybody may be a noob the first time they do something ;)

Yes, stamina should go way down now -- but to fully enjoy it, you should really install everything:

• The v1.01 EXE --> it has a lot of hardcoded gameplay stuff they removed in the versions that followed
    The DB Gameplayzer --> "vanilla" standard player and team attributes are too arcade by design
    The Sliders --> they complement the tweaked attributes by changing other stuff
    The Cl.ini file to be installed in your FIFA folder --> it contains strings that overwrite ones directly in the EXE which make the game too arcade in comparison
    The .ini file for stamina recovery (can't remember its name, bad sign :APPLAUD:) --> with the way stamina is depleted now during a match, if you don't have this, your players will still be dead tired even after a month, because fatigue was never meant to be "realistic" in the original game
Aaaand I think that's everything :))

Cheers from Trieste :SNACK:
Hi Ciais, all down now.

Game 1-3 “ I’ve wasted my time installing this.

Game 3-6 “ oh, I get it it, I don’t use sprint as much”

Game 6-10 “ this is pretty good”

Game 10-15 “ man this is mint. Finally got the flow of when and when not to sprint”

Struggling to score though and make chances though and the CPU on legendary.

Thanks for all you work and the team really appreciate it ☝️

Ok so I have now decided to try FIFA 16 again, after everyone stating it is the best version of FIFA.

So without going through loads of posts.

What are the mods I need to download? To get the best experience?

That looks so amaizing and realistic! :SHOCK:
Love it!

Does Ciais Gameplayzer work with File Server? I dont need CGFS for stadiums, only for scoreboards.

Fantastic work by everyone, This game is the peak fifa iteration and it was obvious how serious they were about getting it right before shifting all their weight behind FUT.

What are everyone’s setting with regards to difficulty and match time?

Im using a tweaked version of ciais sliders and his fixes, Fouls are there and the game is so full of life and randomness. But im finding it difficult to get the balance right before jumping into a new career mode.

Nice animations, collisons, contextual dribbles, and the like. This game is so layered.

Love this, deserves way more views. I watched the others on your channel, including Willians pelvic dislocation. It's mind blowing how many variables this game accounts for yet how organic they seem to come across too.

I prefer the skill system on these games compared to PES just a bit more as it seems a little more intuitive and reactive rather then waiting for an entire animation to play out.

But everything just seems to contextual on this, Especially that header from Coutinho wear he's falling backwards on his arse but has to improvise the header as the ball is landing behind him.

Love this, deserves way more views. I watched the others on your channel, including Willians pelvic dislocation. It's mind blowing how many variables this game accounts for yet how organic they seem to come across too.

I prefer the skill system on these games compared to PES just a bit more as it seems a little more intuitive and reactive rather then waiting for an entire animation to play out.

But everything just seems to contextual on this, Especially that header from Coutinho wear he's falling backwards on his arse but has to improvise the header as the ball is landing behind him.

Thank you

Yeah that Coutinho part is awesome. He's falling backwards and actually ends up making contact with his face/nose

And @ 0:18 seconds, that Ibrahimovic clash... Ibra is just trying to dribble forward but the defender gets in his way and IBra ends up with his knee on the defnders backs, making perfect smooth contact (no clipping or anything) and then falling over... meanwhile the defender simply made a low standing tackle and tries to recover but gets squished by ibra landing on his back and they both end up toppling over.

This is not pre-canned. This is the body physics/collison system working to produce unique results. That's why the variation is so astounding. In old PES games I could be amazed by new animations years later, but they were more like hidden animations that are very rare to find, whereas with fifa they are genuinely new and unique due to the on-the-fly systems

Back
Top Bottom