FIFA 16 News & Discussion Thread

Looks like FIFA 16 is making a heavy comeback now. We all should unite our efforts, imho.

Poeple have been modding this game since almost day one. What is remarkable though is that people are still making mods on a regular basis even though several of the core historical contributors have stopped through the years. Thankfully several of those are still contributing (scouser, kotiara, nisoley, ect) and helping new comers.

My point is there is no particular regain of attention toward this game, just the cohort of players and modders have maintain quite high number through the years.

Amazing game. I think you improved it even more. Started another Euro tournament, this time with Spain.

Never before I've had so many tackles. Not many user fouls this game but it was due to 4 advantages to the CPU.

Total of 13 fouls though. A few nice free kick opportunities. This was very offensive game from both sides. Lots of shots.

I prefer a little bit bigger sprint speed though. I set it to 48-47 instead of 45-44.

Jordi Alba had a great chance to tie the game at the '90 but he shot a few millimeters wide. A tough but deserved loss.

Nv8cTBj.jpg

I disagree. Because lesser friction = more throws. Look at new PES games... there are very few throws which is very unrealistic.

Well the idea is to not overdo it and go the complete opposite way. I think FIFA 19 does this area very well. A lot of passes in real life are played with backspin. This area I feel is not well represented in Fifa 16. Just IMO

Hello guys, finally back home from work. I read all of your posts

@final lap: I believe ball physics can be edited (Supernova did, anyway)

@Nisoley: That’s really, really weird. I have no idea why it doesn’t work for you. Does it show the menu name (KickOffHub), though? Are you using CG File Server’s latest version (1.1)?

@El Pajaro: Glad you like it. It’s funny since everytime you tell me “If it’s not broken, don’t fix it”, huh :P

@El Pajaro: Glad you like it. It’s funny since everytime you tell me “If it’s not broken, don’t fix it”, huh :P

Yeah but you didn't change any fundamental things... just polished it.

About penalties:

In the history of the World Cup, teams have made 71.5 percent of their penalty-shootout kicks. But the sample size is not huge, and the percentage has been slightly higher — closer to 75 percent — in other major international tournaments like the European Championships.

Guys like Aguero miss penalties _very rarely_. I believe their kick percentage is around 90%. In World Cup you also have non-regular penalty takers taking the kicks and the pressure is HUGE... thus, smaller percentage. Don't lower it too much.

What half length do you guys play on out of interest? As I've said, I love the mod - it's fantastic. But I don't get anywhere near the amount of fouls you guys seem to, I might get 2 or 3 for each team but I'm playing 7 minute halves only.

What half length do you guys play on out of interest? As I've said, I love the mod - it's fantastic. But I don't get anywhere near the amount of fouls you guys seem to, I might get 2 or 3 for each team but I'm playing 7 minute halves only.

15 minute halfs, legendary difficulty.

Make sure you have the cl.ini installed too.

I have the cl.ini from @Ciais latest post installed (I think) maybe I'll go back and replace it just in case.
I'll try 15 minute halves as well and see what it looks like. Thanks for the quick response

I ask because mine are saved in my game directory and I wander if it is universal/normal, but your question make me that it is may be because my Reshade is configured that way by default.

If you are using the latest Reshade versions you can open the GUI and then enter the path in which you want your Screenshots to be saved (and in which format).
Otherwise... I don't know what other tool you're using to take them (Shadowplay? or what).

As far as I know neither FIFA 16 nor Origin can save screenshots by default without using external tools.

I have the cl.ini from @Ciais latest post installed (I think) maybe I'll go back and replace it just in case.
I'll try 15 minute halves as well and see what it looks like. Thanks for the quick response

Remember... it won't work if you use it for the ongoing tournament/league. You always have to start a new one after you've gameplayzed your database.

Remember... it won't work if you use it for the ongoing tournament/league. You always have to start a new one after you've gameplayzed your database.

Ah ok,I haven't done a new gameplayzer since I started my career mode so that may be why.

I'm enjoying it at the moment so I won't redo the gameplayzer until I've had enough of this career I guess as it's great, I could just have a few more fouls. I'll try 15 mins halves though as that will increase them a bit too I would think

Having a blast with Infinity Patch and your mods Ciais. Really, thank you for your work.
Now I just need to find a way to update player faces to the patch and I'm good to go.

Having a blast with Infinity Patch and your mods Ciais. Really, thank you for your work.
Now I just need to find a way to update player faces to the patch and I'm good to go.

You can update faces for players on the fly. Every changes graphic related, that doesn't require to create a new id (which would change your database), are applied to your ongoing saves, which is quite great.

As for the faces, their is a member at fifaplanet.de (Blue Stinger) that is collecting all the faces that have released to date and he is planning on releasing (soon?) the biggest facepack to date (several thousands faces).
In the meantime you can find a lot of faces at the soccergaming.com forum. I also shared a face installer that work with the R software (sounds scary I know but I tried to do my best to make random user life easy), that should ease the face installation process (at leeast it eases it tremendously for me!). Here is the link toward the thread:
http://www.soccergaming.com/index.p...ase-and-to-insall-faces-to-your-game.6466212/

@El Pajaro: Oh no, I did some radical changes -- maybe not as dramatic, but still different from before.
Let me think... The Big 4, Agility, Speed, Acceleration and Vision have been revamped, especially AGI and VIS.
Reactions is still increased, but not as much as before, and most importantly without any cutoff value whatsoever.
Aggression, I increased it, even if only by 5% -- and that's a big one too.
Plus loads of cl.ini strings that have more of an impact than we may realise.

Cheers, see ya all tonight :))

You can update faces for players on the fly. Every changes graphic related, that doesn't require to create a new id (which would change your database), are applied to your ongoing saves, which is quite great.

As for the faces, their is a member at fifaplanet.de (Blue Stinger) that is collecting all the faces that have released to date and he is planning on releasing (soon?) the biggest facepack to date (several thousands faces).
In the meantime you can find a lot of faces at the soccergaming.com forum. I also shared a face installer that work with the R software (sounds scary I know but I tried to do my best to make random user life easy), that should ease the face installation process (at leeast it eases it tremendously for me!). Here is the link toward the thread:
http://www.soccergaming.com/index.p...ase-and-to-insall-faces-to-your-game.6466212/

Thanks, that sounds great!! Will try it

Whew, back at my actual PC again instead of cellphones or iPads.

The new job isn't tiring, but the return trip home is -- 1h30m. So I'm afraid I won't be able to have anything done this week, and probably even the next one (my first near Udine.)

But keep testing, playing and enjoying :WASTED:

@Nisoley: Did you see my post? Do you actually have the very first version of CG File Server 16 installed, instead of 1.1? I see no other reason for it not to recognize the IDs for you :))

@Nisoley: Did you see my post? Do you actually have the very first version of CG File Server 16 installed, instead of 1.1? I see no other reason for it not to recognize the IDs for you :))

I'm using the latest version of File Server (1.1). I don't know what the problem is. Maybe someone else could test it and tell us if he have the IDs or not.

Is there anything that can be done for CPU Manager logic? I'm playing a regular premier league with Man Utd. Not a career, just the PL. So no other tournaments at the same time, stamina isn't really an issue. Just played Chelsea and Hazard, Kante and Higuain came off the bench on the second half. Is there a setting to make the CPU start its best players? Thanks.

@final lap: Yes, the file is managerai.ini — but I don’t plan on editing it yet, too many things going on at once already (it’s gonna be part of the Career tweaks though)

@papinho81: Definitely not the stadium ones though, of that I’m sure. Sorry people, as you know I’m quite busy right now so I don’t know when I’ll be able to fix it. Still don’t know why Nisoley can’t see the IDs I’m afraid, either it works or it doesn’t for everyone, there shouldn’t be any variables depending on the user machine

Back
Top Bottom