FIFA 16 News & Discussion Thread

Do some of you guys know how do I actually get rid of the two black "bands" above and below the gaming window? I've tried any possible resolution and graphical combo and they are still there. I've searched for a fix around but found nothing satisfying. I would truly love to play Fifa 16 in a "true" full screen..

Forgive me for the obvious questions :))

• Do you play Full Screen or Windowed/Borderless Windowed?
    Are you using your desktop native resolution?

I play full screen, native res on my desktop. In game I use the same res as my desk:((.

I have a 2048MB ATI AMD Radeon R7 370 Series (copy pasted.. couldn't even remember it to be honest :EMB::LOL:).

Gameplay (testing) version 2019-04-27

Thanks to }_Oasis_{, AlexFaz89, andersfss, AndreaPirlo21, Ariel, Azami_Nene, bangus, beta990, Chris Davies, Chuny, dissectionalone, El Pajaro, Exocyst, fideco, Fidel Gameplay, fifaCCitiu.com, final lap, FredHor, frisgon, Hess, Krebstar, Madmac79, Matt10, miguelfcp, miketheslummy, Nisoley, papinho81, paulv2k4, pedrito79, Redhat, regularcat, rsl1, shawminator, slamsoze, Supernova, Tinker and anybody I surely forgot :))

To fully enjoy it you need:

• cl.ini:
    • Create/replace the file in your FIFA 16 folder
      • If you have ModdingWay Mod installed, after that simply reopen FIFA 16 MWM Selector.exe and then close it, without doing anything else
    • Edits since last version:
      • Removed unused or redundant strings
      • Added strings decreasing shot and pass accuracy
      • Added strings removing precision in player moves (dribbling, trapping...)
      • Rebalanced referee strings to have more fouls but less cards

****************************************************************************************

• cmsettings.ini:
    • Edits since last version:
      • Recalculated fatigue recovery so now players are 75%+ fitness ready after 3 days, as in real life
Cheers :))

PS: @Nisoley, @shawminator: I'll now try to make the File/Stadium Server compatible with v1.01 following your tips :))

f8LtNSa.png

Making progress!!!! :APPLAUD::EASY:

@shawminator: Man, you're DA MAN! Using your original offsets, I immediately narrowed it down to the right pointer address! :BEER:

I didn't actually get them

I decompiled Fifa_Server_Map.dll and got the (more or less accurate) source code

Cheat Engine's pointer scan result window:
Pointerscanning3.jpg

What shawminator provides in the source code, is the Offset 0, Offset 1, etc. for any starting offset (menu name, team ID, stadium ID, etc)

So, I looked for "game/screens/playNow/KickOffHub" in Cheat Engine, did the pointer scan a few times to significantly narrow the search, then in the source code I have this:
I convert these numbers in hex, and look for the pointer address that has 232 in hex as Offset 0, 192 in hex as Offset 1, etc.

Hope it's clear :))

Last edited:
I am afraid to say Yes, it is clear. I am geeking way to much lately... I should spend more time outside.
Well, snow is forecasted for the whole week... damn global warming (wait...).

PS: just in case I am not climatosceptical.

Well that's great then. Tested the new file, just a couple of games. Yellow cards seems to have been fixed and I only saw 1 wayward unforced cross from the cpu. Great work once again. Enjoying this with the fifa infinity patch immensely. Cheers.

Good evening all,

I have a question about sweetfx as I would like to install it but am not sure how. I just tried following the instructions I found - copy to install folder and add presets if you like and you're pretty much good to go.
I installed the sweetfx configurator as well and added the game through that and made a couple of changes in there.

When I loaded the game I didn't notice anything different...?

I am on windows 10, would that make a difference?

Thanks in advance

Russ

Is there some text in the top left side of your screen whenever you start the game?
No...not that I noticed anyway...I knew I had done something wrong lol

I have deleted it all now ready to install it again.
So once I have pasted the files in, what should I do first/next?

Cheers

Russ

No I have the d3d9.dll, neither .fx file but I do have the sweetFX folder...1 out of 4 isn't bad I guess lol

I guess I need to find a newer version by the sounds of it?

Do I need the SweetFX configurator as well?

Thanks man, I'll give that a go.

I just extracted it and that only has the dxd9 file & neither of the 2 .fx files you mentioned. It does have a shader.fx file though. I'll try now and see what happens

Thanks

Russ

Yeah it has that file thanks thanks, but still nothing...I don't get it.

I pasted it into the install folder, edited the settings file - I upped the sepia levels after changing sepia to 1 to turn it on. I did sepia as a test as it should be obvious if it is on or not right?
Anyway, the game looks exactly the same and there were no numbers or anything in the corner when it first started. I'm sure it shouldn't be this difficult lol

Thanks @Ciais but sadly no joy :(

The log.log file isn't even updating which is a sure sign that something is not configured/installed right.
I am using 64bit Windows 10 but from Googling that shouldn't be an issue anymore - apparently it used to be.

It's really frustrating as it should just be as simple as copying the files into the install folder and launching the game but it clearly isn't...

Back
Top Bottom