FIFA 16 News & Discussion Thread

Things like cameras (gameplay, replay and exterior), police officers, net color, pitch mow pattern are linked to DB stadium IDs (the two last are editable from the App). I am not 100% sure for atmosphere, but I see no reason why it would not be the case. At least I didn't notice anything weird in that regard while using the App.

Yes no reason why it wouldn't use the original atmosphere, thats great because it would also mean that the cameras would be the ones of the original stadium. Sometimes with stadium server the camera was into the stands, as the cameras of two big stadium used as default id's wouldn't match to the stadium with stands close to the pitch.

The demo gameplay is very special in a very good way. If you are one of the lucky guy that have downloaded the demo once from origin, you probably want to have a look at turk dm method.

I see. Well maybe it is some later updated gameplay or it's just placebo. But it definitely feel better than the original.

May be it is just supernova gameplay. The default team squad could be explain by the fact you need to apply the db with the moddingway selector after you installed the mod.

Only way is that u use demo bypass (i know its piracy) but that is only way to have fantastic gameplay and pace of the demo gameplay with unlocked game.
Can you play things like tournament mode and career mode using the unlocked demo? I thought that the unlocked demo was just so that you could play with all the teams, but it would be boring to just play friendly matches.

Any PS4 players want to play some 16 friendlies?

Playing PES2020 demo and FIFA19 lately has only made me love this game more, and I want to keep playing!

I would be interested in playing Fifa 16 manual games on PS4 but unfortunately, I don't have PS Plus. I have not used the 14 day trial so was thinking to activate that. However I read that they have cancelled this option in the UK due to people abusing this by opening multiple accounts. Not sure if this is true but if I can activate this trial, would you be interested in some friendly games over the next couple of weeks?

Last edited:
I would be interested in playing Fifa 16 manual games on PS4 but unfortunately, I don't have PS Plus. I have not used the 14 day trial so was thinking to activate that. However I read that they have cancelled this option in the UK due to people abusing this by opening multiple accounts. Not sure if this is true but if I can activate this trial, would you be interested in some friendly games over the next couple of weeks?
yeah absolutely. im from uk too so connection should be good also

yeah absolutely. im from uk too so connection should be good also

Thanks for replying. I have managed to activate the trial (and hope they won't charge me) so I'm good to go. I should stress that the only time I played online in the past was on PS3 back when there was match lobbies. When they got rid of that and replaced it with Seasons I couldn't get manual games so lost interest. But I have never played friendlies with a specific player so you might need to explain how to arrange it. Is it just a case of swapping profile names?

Thanks for replying. I have managed to activate the trial (and hope they won't charge me) so I'm good to go. I should stress that the only time I played online in the past was on PS3 back when there was match lobbies. When they got rid of that and replaced it with Seasons I couldn't get manual games so lost interest. But I have never played friendlies with a specific player so you might need to explain how to arrange it. Is it just a case of swapping profile names?

i dunno about the charges, but always make sure you turn off auto-renew. sony enable it automatically when you buy ps+ so they can keep charging you after your subscription expires. so yeah look to turn that off

to play friendlies, you just add the person to your friends list and then invite then in the friendlies mode in fifa 16

private message me your psn id and ill add you. i can play later tonight if youre on

Just in case you missed it. I have added a video tutorial for the installation of my stadium server in the edit section.
At the end, if you didn't manage to install the server, at least you would have listen some tracks of one of my all time favourite reggae album. If you don't like reggae, well, turn the sounds off.

PS: happy to help anyone.

The Egyptian king!

ezgif-3-d8baec90ef7a.gif

ezgif-3-b3a6befb3ccd.gif

Hi,
Just wanted to ask if anyone knew of a camera mod for Fifa 16 similar to the new Pes20 cam?
Think it would complete this game for me and that would be me sorted for the season.

Thanks

Hi,
Just wanted to ask if anyone knew of a camera mod for Fifa 16 similar to the new Pes20 cam?
Think it would complete this game for me and that would be me sorted for the season.

Thanks

There are a fair share of new cameras posted in this thread.
I shared mine about two years ago, and then @papinho81 released several packs with some great ones too he created himself-
You should use the search function in this thread and look for "camera".
And you should also check the FIFA Editing sub-forum :D

Anyone interested in playing some PS4 online games?

I recently started playing and enjoying this game again. I hated 18, didn't bother with 19 (didn't like the demo) and went back to 16 after hearing people describing it on this forum as the best Fifa. After seeing Joonloop's request in this thread for PS4 online games, I thought I might try using the 14 day trial as I don't have PS Plus. Even though I primarily play offline, I did sometimes play online when I had a PS3 (as it was free). I was never desperate to play online (or pay to play online) as I seemed to get as much, if not more frustration than enjoyment. But I do miss it a bit.

As I suspected (having seen some of their videos), Joonloop is miles better than me. So if anybody else is interested in some online friendlies over the next 12 days (until my pass runs out), let me know. If you're decent at the game online, you might get some competitive games against Joonloop. If you're not so good, you might find some competitive games against me!

Last edited:
There are a fair share of new cameras posted in this thread.
I shared mine about two years ago, and then @papinho81 released several packs with some great ones too he created himself-
You should use the search function in this thread and look for "camera".
And you should also check the FIFA Editing sub-forum :D
Cheers Chuny, I’ll take a peak through when I get a moment. Much appreciated.

I installed and played so many older footy games in the past few months but I think it's time to come back to this! I see i've missed a lot of new tools/mods. Lots of activity. Couple of questions to get me up to speed.

I'm checking out Gameplayzer and my question is how does it affect transfer fees, do you think it will break the transfer market? And what about the stats of newly generated players? I recall these are common issues when altering db stats.

I also saw some attempts to make the File server work with the 1.01 exe & the demo exe. Was something released?

Cheers!

I installed and played so many older footy games in the past few months but I think it's time to come back to this! I see i've missed a lot of new tools/mods. Lots of activity. Couple of questions to get me up to speed.

I'm checking out Gameplayzer and my question is how does it affect transfer fees, do you think it will break the transfer market? And what about the stats of newly generated players? I recall these are common issues when altering db stats.

I also saw some attempts to make the File server work with the 1.01 exe & the demo exe. Was something released?

Cheers!

I "cooked" a Stadium Server (not a file server), it is available on the edit section of the forum.

For your questions related to the Gameplayzer, I think both things are on the to do list of @Ciais.

Just playing this on the recommendation of you guys to get my fix before the new games drop.

It's scary how much better than the games that followed it is. You don't release notice because you focus on how much an improvement the latest game is from the previous version each year (which in fairness, they are improving - Fifa 17 was a horror show), but in reality they are a long way off the quality of this one.

I'm doing a Lazio/Italy national team season and I feel pretty hooked. Only doing official games with the latter.

I'm playing with OS sports and a pretty basic CL. For the rest it's infinity db.

Man this game is truly eternal. The Pes 5 to Fifa saga. Sometimes it feels so much like football.. take this last corner I had against Roma

felt exactly like one of those desperate, confused late game attempts you typically see in a derby. Sorry for the quality that doesn't make justice to magnificent Chuny's GFX :D .

By the way I realized I have something like almost 500 hours on this title. Surely my most played modern football game by very far and I wasn't even aware of it :BLINK:

Oh man I'm so lazy, I've got so many great highlights but I've got to compile them one day!

I've revisited countless older fifa/pes titles in the last few months so I haven't been playing a proper CM on 16 or anything, but whenever I jumped back to 16 for a game or two, i'm always amazed by how much better it feels compared to everything else. It just feels so natural and fun. I think it's the only game that can make me feel genuine joy when playing it.

So it's nice to see that i'm not a joyless sad bastard as I'm getting older. It's football games getting worse, not me! :BOP:

Those damn cpu goals from crosses/headers though. :PP

Oh man I'm so lazy, I've got so many great highlights but I've got to compile them one day!

I've revisited countless older fifa/pes titles in the last few months so I haven't been playing a proper CM on 16 or anything, but whenever I jumped back to 16 for a game or two, i'm always amazed by how much better it feels compared to everything else. It just feels so natural and fun. I think it's the only game that can make me feel genuine joy when playing it.

So it's nice to see that i'm not a joyless sad bastard as I'm getting older. It's football games getting worse, not me! :BOP:

Those damn cpu goals from crosses/headers though. :PP

If my defender is on the battle I noticed I have better chance to win the header if I direct the head toward my goalline (avoiding the goal of course).

Back
Top Bottom