FIFA 16 News & Discussion Thread

I am still loving this game with the @Ciais mod, it makes PES 2019 look so stale in comparison. I play a few games every day and it's way more satisfying than any of the recent games IMO.

I have a question regarding formation editing though.
I can't seem to adjust the position of any of my players at all in the formation screens. If I highlight a player, click the button to adjust position I can start to adjust them but if I move them in any direction at all they octagon icon around them goes from green to red and I can only cancel the adjustment not save the new position. This is true for all positions and formations and I wondered if it was a byproduct of the mod?
I like to adjust the positions so that I can have formations that aren't in the game by default such as 4-1-4-1 etc.

In Fifa 19 for example (which has the exact same interface and system) if I press the button for adjust position then I can move each player quite a bit before the octagon goes red - it usually only goes red if it will clash with another players position. But in this modded version of 16, even 1 click in any direction means that the octagon goes red.

Any help would be appreciated

Hi!

It's the Gameplayzer, fifaCCitiu has forced some default player positions (X,Y) in some formations, but since you can't actually move players there in the vanilla game, then you can't actually do anything in the formation screen -- hence the red icon.

Hope it helped :)

Hi @Ciais thanks for the explanation, that makes sense. I'll stop trying to move them around then lol.

It's EA's fault for not having a 4-1-4-1 in the vanilla game :LOL:

Just random goal. Just love this game!

Me too, I went to bed at 4.30 in the morning because I couldn't stop playing.
And then... woke up at 7.30 to go to work (yep... on a fucking saturday!).

This game has gotten more addictive for me over the years to be honest.
I can't remember having so much fun with it back in the day!

jeez, looking at these videos and instead of going off to bed Im going to re-install this game to give the modded gameplay a try.
Quick questions, I believe there is no patch for the 19/20 season yet, correct? last full patch is for this past season or can I get new kits? Also I think there is a file to update the rosters from modding way ( a db file maybe?) does this file have the player ratings also updated (like mbappe having a higher rating now compared to fifa 16 rating)?

damn @Chuny good work with those turfs

jeez, looking at these videos and instead of going off to bed Im going to re-install this game to give the modded gameplay a try.
Quick questions, I believe there is no patch for the 19/20 season yet, correct? last full patch is for this past season or can I get new kits? Also I think there is a file to update the rosters from modding way ( a db file maybe?) does this file have the player ratings also updated (like mbappe having a higher rating now compared to fifa 16 rating)?

damn @Chuny good work with those turfs

Get FIFA-Infinity 2.0 + 2.1 Update.
The 19/20 Season update will arrive shortly I believe.
Then get File Server by @shawminator , get the Pack posted by @nikolapfc89 a few backs back, then get as many stadiums as you want from here: https://www.mediafire.com/folder/k5lgoddp7rvyj/FIFA16
And I believe that'd be the perfect way to start.
Afterwards you can either try @Ciais gameplay, or Supernova.

And finally... wait for my mod haha!

Get FIFA-Infinity 2.0 + 2.1 Update.
The 19/20 Season update will arrive shortly I believe.
Then get File Server by @shawminator , get the Pack posted by @nikolapfc89 a few backs back, then get as many stadiums as you want from here: https://www.mediafire.com/folder/k5lgoddp7rvyj/FIFA16
And I believe that'd be the perfect way to start.
Afterwards you can either try @Ciais gameplay, or Supernova.

And finally... wait for my mod haha!

Thanks for the reply. I downloaded ciais file for gameplay to try and will give it a few days to see if a 19/20 patch comes out to start a career.
Really quick last question: i remember being a bit turned off of in fifa16 due to the ai just holding the ball and doing perfect passes. Has this been remedied?

Also, looking forward to your mod. Hopefully it’s wrapping up soon

Thanks for the reply. I downloaded ciais file for gameplay to try and will give it a few days to see if a 19/20 patch comes out to start a career.
Really quick last question: i remember being a bit turned off of in fifa16 due to the ai just holding the ball and doing perfect passes. Has this been remedied?

I don't really remember much of vanilla fifa 16. I will say though that using Ciais's gameplay with suggested sliders and the recommended exe, I have not experienced that at all

If that happens, just up the pass error and first touch error in the CPU sliders and also lower the pass speed.

Haven't played Fifa 16 for years but it's time again.

I have installed the FIP 2.1 and gameplayzer.

Is there any one tool you can use to install faces, kits and stadiums or do you need multiple tools?

Also, is there a recommended face pack to download, one with as many faces as possible?

I have another random question about something that has happened to me from day 1 since I installed both the infinity 18/19 patch and the @Ciais mod. I am unsure which of the 2 might be causing it but I thought I would ask here in case anybody has had (and hopefully solved) a similar issue.

In some matches and also certain conditions, definitely rain but also some other evening games as well as others, the referee will flicker on and off all game. Even if I pause it and the referee is in shot, he will flicker on and off, its very odd. If there is rain then there is also a straight diagonal line of dots that goes through him and moves with him, presumably this is precipitation based but I am not sure. It also always seems to be the referee wearing the black kit, I don't recall it happening with another colour kit...
If I set every game to 3:00PM and clear then it doesn't happen, but if I leave it to the games settings it happens sometimes and not others.

Is it possible to replace the black ref kit in creation master? Maybe just doing that will fix it so I will give it a go if so.
Either way it's an odd thing that happens but I have just put up with it until now but thought I would ask in case it is an easy fix.

:SMOKIN:

My very last week in Buttrio has finally begun! Saturday I'm gonna board the train for Genoa :EASY:

I will be free all August (a well deserved break, I might add), so I can finally finish this whole mess I started -- I made addicts of you all :LOL:

Cheeeeeeers :WASTED:
Waiting for your return :WORSHIP:

Retro mod sounds crazy good. If there's going to be Italy 1990 World Cup I can advice with a lot of things because I have collected almost all the games of that tournament and I know the teams very well.

What gameplay mod or cl.ini would you recommend right now? I really liked gameplayzer, but since it doesn't work with Stadium Server it's not an option right now.

What gameplay mod or cl.ini would you recommend right now? I really liked gameplayzer, but since it doesn't work with Stadium Server it's not an option right now.

My stadium server which will be (is) cross version compatible is almost ready for release (end of this week, next week at worst). I am working on the documentation for the install and I have to do video tutorial on how to install and how to use it. Installation won't be as straightforward as Shawminator FS but it won't be a cluedo either.

My stadium server which will be (is) cross version compatible is almost ready for release (end of this week, next week at worst). I am working on the documentation for the install and I have to do video tutorial on how to install and how to use it. Installation won't be as straightforward as Shawminator FS but it won't be a cluedo either.

Wow, that's great news!

Look what you made me do.

(My PC isn't powerful enough to run it without jerking all over the place...)

BfchFNJ.jpg

Can hardly wait! :d

I also had a conversation with Shawminator lately and he told me he started working on a new File Server that was based on Revo Mod. But he stopped because he got tired of FIFA. Damn, that'd have been very useful.
Somehow File Server acts strange on me sometimes

BfchFNJ.jpg

BRAVO! :APPLAUD:

Slowly but surely, we're dragging you to the Dark Side!
Next time: Upgrading your PC. You'll never regret it!

Can hardly wait! :d

I also had a conversation with Shawminator lately and he told me he started working on a new File Server that was based on Revo Mod. But he stopped because he got tired of FIFA. Damn, that'd have been very useful.
Somehow File Server acts strange on me sometimes

My stadium server essentially rely on Rev Mod BUT, and this is a quite big but, it only is a stadium server not a file server.
The reason is my approach rely on a user taken screen shot (by pressing a key combination) and an OCR data extraction process.. I can't read the competition information because it is not displayed on the kick off hub screen (just after the kit selection screen), when the user is supposed to take the screen shot. Without the competition info, it is hard for me to figure out how (it is more which one an when) to load movies scoreboards ect...

Last edited:

BfchFNJ.jpg
Stop eating your thumb!:COP: And i assume your other fingers also..
Nah...I understand..I do that shit also.So difficult to stop..
My grandma once told me that when she was a kid back then their parents would put pepper on their fingers to stop them doing that lol.
Or maybe you're just nervous about the Mystery Ball in 20..:DD

Back
Top Bottom