FIFA 14 Ultimate Team

Not bad teams, though those dead links w/ bad chem would kill my OCD a touch :P How's Henry IF to play with??

well i have to say Toni is a bit ...not shite, better than Heskey tho but ive got Amauri and Klose ahead of him too. So mainly is Henry/Etoo+Klose/Amauri up front. And as for Henry IF he can still score everytime in one on one ;) and with a guy Pirlo behind him he gets the decent passes all the time, defo better than the original card. not to mention Villa and they both cheap as hell

btw i keep the team "in form" all the time because ive got tons of Squad Training cards against fatigue.

this team is slow tho so passing is a key in my game

IM LOOKING FOR A CHEAP NESTA :D fuck those 4000 0000 prices ....

Last edited:
well i have to say Toni is a bit ...not shite, better than Heskey tho but ive got Amauri and Klose ahead of him too. So mainly is Henry/Etoo+Klose/Amauri up front. And as for Henry IF he can still score everytime in one on one ;) and with a guy Pirlo behind him he gets the decent passes all the time, defo better than the original card. not to mention Villa and they both cheap as hell

btw i keep the team "in form" all the time because ive got tons of Squad Training cards against fatigue.

this team is slow tho so passing is a key in my game

IM LOOKING FOR A CHEAP NESTA :D fuck those 4000 0000 prices ....

Nice, I saw that Villa ST card is actually an 87 rated player so I would expect him to be awesome :P

I caved and bought some coins personally, will post teams up soon :)

sick :)

I just made it to Division 1. 8 points after 5 games, 1 loss only tho. I have to say its more difficult than D2 as there is much lesser space to pass around on the oppositions field. And they go viciously for the lobs and runs and headers so it turned to an arcade game where it feels i have to beat a 2bit cpu who is barely beatable:D

if anyone intrested in a trade i have a Matheiu(Barca) and Lallana(Liverpool) card in my pocket. Lallana's stats are slightly better :O

By the way, does anyone playing on PC have a spare Movilla (Real Zaragoza CDM) and want to dispose of him?

I've been looking for one on the market four a couple of weeks but never found any.
IT'S DONE.
IT'S F***!N' DONE!!!

MHFHdTP.png

I had to pay 10'000 coins for this card but it's finally here! :SHOCK:

tNVRfMu.png

Last edited:
NICE MATE :D

Are you on PC? If so, we should be able to work it out :))

just bought some coins to get TOTS Henry and found one Nesta for 500k :)) but thanks mate, he sells well so keep him on the transfer list

THE FINAL SQUAD(D1)

basicly i've found all the players from the last 10-14 years who are in the game. my childhood dream team(with the players who active today)
LxoNHGE.jpg

LpFUWBp.jpg

with players in the club:

Keane(IF), X.Alonso,A.Cole,Gerrard,Drogba,Samuel,Kaká,Cassano,Forlán,Rosicky,Srna,Giggs,Anelka,D'Alessandro,Di Vaio,Abidal,Chivu,Van Buyten,Zanetti,Rogerio Ceni,Julio Baptista,Zé Roberto,D. Cissé,Park,Schwarzer,Riquelme,Kurányi,Arshavin,Lucio,Carvalho,Reyes,J.Cole,Duff,Distin,Saviola,Juan,Santa Cruz,Heinze,O'Shea,Dida,Zebina,Valeron,Gudjohnsen,Riera,Maccarone,Heskey,Trezeguet,Kewell,Luis Garcia,Alan Smith

Last edited:
I can't access my PSN/Xbox coins because you can only do it on a console now, although I didn't have anything near that amount but would trade for PC ones :)

Back
Top Bottom