FIFA 14 Ultimate Team

There are 5 promo Special Gold Packs available in the store now which are bumper sized (double with rares including at least one special rare).

15k coins or 300 Fifa Points.

I got Walcott and a couple of decent position/chemistry cards in the first of mine so I'll easily make the 15k back I spent.

They are open for 2 days.

There are 5 promo Special Gold Packs available in the store now which are bumper sized (double with rares including at least one special rare).

I got Walcott and a couple of decent position/chemistry cards in the first of mine so I'll easily make the 15k back I spent.

Yeah I got those as well, I got about 5 good players to sell, I must admit though I got some fifa points for just under 10 pounds to get them, sad I know but I just wanted to get some better players!!! I might buy a pack every few weeks if I feel I need to, but wont be spending that again!

I really like the pack idea, I feel like a kid again, going to the sweet shop getting a couple of packs with my pocket money to put in my sticker book and then seeing what new players I have got :))

I am going to concentrate on building up my Prem team through playing offline etc and I always have my Italian team to sell, if I want other players etc

It is a great concept and I wouldn't be suprised if EA make more money from Ultimate team than they do selling the actual bloody game!

Yeah I got those as well, I got about 5 good players to sell, I must admit though I got some fifa points for just under 10 pounds to get them, sad I know but I just wanted to get some better players!!! I might buy a pack every few weeks if I feel I need to, but wont be spending that again!

I really like the pack idea, I feel like a kid again, going to the sweet shop getting a couple of packs with my pocket money to put in my sticker book and then seeing what new players I have got :))

I am going to concentrate on building up my Prem team through playing offline etc and I always have my Italian team to sell, if I want other players etc

It is a great concept and I wouldn't be suprised if EA make more money from Ultimate team than they do selling the actual bloody game!

Yeah I can see how buying packs could get addictive, because as you say it's very like the old Panini sticker albums hoping for a shiny sticker :COOL:

These are what i bought 1500 points for. I got Pique :LOL:

I haven't delved in to FUT 14 properly yet though so may well have got some high value cards to sell.

I can't get a link from work, but here is the 11 I bought yesterday for just over 8000 points (Although I already found Oscar in a pack and can't sell him so I kept him :DD )

This is my Prem team it has 78 overall and 96 chemistry, I haven't played any games with them yet.

......................Schwarzer..............
Debuchy.....Hangeland........Skrtel......Kolarov
...................Flamini......................
...........Oscar..............De Bruyne..........
.....Moses.............................Sterling
.....................Anelka......................

I am sure I bought Ramsey as well, but I can't find him in my club?!

All my subs are players I had in my club not being used, they aren't prem players, but I will build up slowly to get them to be all prem :DD

Hopefully I will try them out tonight before the Arsenal game.

Just had a fucking annoying glitch happen to me earlier... Needing a point to win Div 1 with another game remaining, I head home in the 90th min to make it 3-3... The game ends, the league points thing acts like normal and says "Won Title!" and notifies me of the 15k coins reward...

Get back to the UT main menu though and the amount of coins is still the same as it was before the match, the match didn't count towards the W/D/L count but the previous season had finished... I'm now on 0 points from 0 games in this season, having not received any coins at all for winning the league in the previous season due to some sort of glitch... Nice one.

I got a free gold pack in an email introducing the legends and it only had 4 cards in it with one player, why can't they just give us a normal pack?

That is bad Rob, it had to happen to you aswell :LOL:

I've brought a vast array of pack and not got anybody above 80.

I have quite a good squad with players ranging from 75-82 so not that bothered but would be nice to get a star player maybe an 85.

Rare cards should be rare cards. I normally have to just resell all mine and for a 5000 pack to get 1000 back is a bit demoralising.

Last edited:
Mine is doing just fine. I'm as poor as a poor can be but still I have all the players I wanted (including a 98 Messi in FUT World Cup) and all the consumables to keep the team going without having to worry (I have something like 300 gold contracts right now).

Prices of valuable players have rocketed through the ceiling though, so only a few can afford them unless they pay for FIFA coins on the "black market" (sites selling them, a practice which is forbidden but still not punished by EA).

6bq7orL.jpg

0rUsqr5.jpg

Last edited:
duhhh just got Suárez from a pack and it still has Pool badge...-.-

im in DIV2. first game, 3 points. quiet easily moved from DIV6 to 2 with the team above
slight changes in the startin 11 tho:

Marquez ->
Seedorf ->
Toni ->
Ferdinand <-
Lampard <-
Klose <-

if i want more attack i bring Etoo and Totti in. we will win that DIV1 title!

Last edited:
Mine is doing just fine. I'm as poor as a poor can be but still I have all the players I wanted (including a 98 Messi in FUT World Cup) and all the consumables to keep the team going without having to worry (I have something like 300 gold contracts right now).

Prices of valuable players have rocketed through the ceiling though, so only a few can afford them unless they pay for FIFA coins on the "black market" (sites selling them, a practice which is forbidden but still not punished by EA).

Dammit, my brother has that Messi as well! I am tempted to buy coins and come back (Seriously 1m coins only £10 right now, and I would have probably spent that on packs anyway :P)

Not bad teams, though those dead links w/ bad chem would kill my OCD a touch :P How's Henry IF to play with??

By the way, does anyone playing on PC have a spare Movilla (Real Zaragoza CDM) and want to dispose of him?

He's the only player I need to complete this beauty:
fDqNRSA.png

I've been looking for one on the market four a couple of weeks but never found any.

Thanks in advance!

Back
Top Bottom