FIFA 13 Evo-Web Online League

Stone wall penalty dispatched by rvp and a thundering shot from nani!

Seriously tho, the second goal was weird, keeper could have thrown his hat on it!

Good game tho.

Arsenal 2-2 Liverpool

Liverpool 2-3 Arsenal

Such a struggle playing this game, just something not clicking with me at all

Arsenal 2-2 Liverpool

Very even game, a nice goal by Cazorla from outside the box and a header by Vermaelen I think from a corner for Arsenal. Liverpool got two jammy goals with deflections falling to their players to finish :PP The score deserved to be a draw.

Liverpool 2-3 Arsenal

I got an 88th minute winner I think it was after being 2-1 down :)) again very close match. My keeper decided to receive a backpass and not kick it even though I had my finger on the boot it button and downing was able to just take the ball off of him and walk it into the net...which was annoying.

Good games, Sterling was a menace in both games.

3 draws and a loss for me, guess I can write this season off

3 draws and a loss for me, guess I can write this season off
Play dad as soon as you can, it'll be a morale booster for the squad.

We should be around tonight if anyone wants to get two easy wins and two difficult draws...

I should be online tonight, and probably Sunday, if anyone wants a game.
Not sure if my league application has been accepted yet, but am happy to be trounced anyway :)

Apparently so :SMUG:

Newcastle Utd 4 - 0 Lazio

Lazio 1 - 2 Newcastle Utd

Can I play fully manual in these games? I don't give a shit what everyone else uses but I'd just prefer to not play on semi myself :) Just means not filtering it when inviting me, no biggie.

I know Shooto & Bobby are full-manual players too.

Last edited:
Barcelona 1-3 Arsenal

Arsenal 2-2 Barcelona

Got a 90th minute pen in the last game to make it 2-2 Carl should have won that one :))

I need to redo the league to add the two new players, so there will be no more new people to the league after this. I will try and do that tomorrow and update it all as well.

I am on holiday from the 25th to the 11th, so either somebody will have to update in my absence or you will have to wait until I get back for updates :))

Long time since I have played as hectic couple of games. First was abit laggy, but we managed to get it played with BB schooling me in online FIFA. Second game was even more wide open. Took the lead again around 20mins before Bobby Ballbag equalised, then Fabregas stuck a dagger in Arsenal fans hearts. I hit the post with Iniesta after a very good bit of play before the Ref got bunged an envelope full of used notes and gave the Arse an effin penalty........ well played Bobby, getting back into online FIFA is blooming tough.

Long time since I have played as hectic couple of games. First was abit laggy, but we managed to get it played with BB schooling me in online FIFA. Second game was even more wide open. Took the lead again around 20mins before Bobby Ballbag equalised, then Fabregas stuck a dagger in Arsenal fans hearts. I hit the post with Iniesta after a very good bit of play before the Ref got bunged an envelope full of used notes and gave the Arse an effin penalty........ well played Bobby, getting back into online FIFA is blooming tough.

Yeah they were good games, I could hear you through my TV, very funny especially when I got the pen :LOL:

I usually play a bit more reserved, but I was playing online seasons before you and I wasn't winning, so I was annoyed. So the games were a bit hectic, it is hard playing against Messi and co though.

Noooo - I really wanted to join in, but haven't seen it before now :(

Unlucky mate, sorry. Look out for the next one.

I wouldn't mind adding new people, but this site I use won't let me, I had to start the whole thing again and do the results again to add the two new people into the league.

Bayern Munich 1-0 Chelsea
A solo effort from Ribery in the 80th was just enough to steal the win.
Some dodgy passing between the Munich defenders kept giving Torres chances on goal, but luckily Neuer was deal with the on-target efforts.
Think the shots/on target were something like Munich 4(2), Chelsea 16(11)!

Chelsea 1-1 Bayern Munich
Chelsea were determined to make amends for the previous result, which meant relentless pressure for the first half. Failure to clear several corners led to a thumping Torres header to make it 1-0. Neuer was in top form, otherwise it could have been a lot more.
The second half was played at a manic pace, with both sides trying to make something happen. Some good link up play between Shaqiri & Gomez, followed by some fancy footwork from Ribery, who tucked away an equaliser.

Didn't realise how fun the online side can be. After not playing online for FIFA12 & sticking to CM, I think I need to change how I play though. I kept giving the ball away too easily. Luckily it was Torres and not Ronaldo, otherwise I might have been battered!

Any body on over the weekend? I want to get all of my games done before I go away on the 25th.

I need to play;

Tottenham H/A
Bayern H/A
Real Madrid H/A
and also Newcastle H/A, but I don't think Stu will have his internet by then?

bayern 0-1 Arsenal

90th minute goal by me, Bayern dictated play and I had to be on the ball and concentrate all game. I had to defend really well to stay in the game. I got a lucky goal at the end, which I didn't really deserve.

Arsenal 5-2 Bayern

Well I wasn't expecting that, I thought Bayern would rip me a new one. Jamesy is really good on the ball and it is so difficult to play against him. I just flew out of the blocks and got a lucky pen, then went 3-0 up then it was 3-1, but he couldn't quite get it back.

The scoreline definitely flattered me, shouldn't have won by so much.

Good games mate.

Any body on over the weekend? I want to get all of my games done before I go away on the 25th.

I need to play;

Tottenham H/A
Bayern H/A
Real Madrid H/A
and also Newcastle H/A, but I don't think Stu will have his internet by then?

Fingers crossed mate - you'll be the first I play once it's sorted :)

I'm off in an hour or so, so I will only be able to play the rest of my games when I get back on the 11th November.

I will update all results and table when I get back.

You all need to pull your fingers out though! :DD get playing!

Back
Top Bottom