FIFA 13 Evo-Web Online League

We can just play the games, get everybody to be friends on xbox and post results in here and then I will put the results on that league website thing....what was that site called again?

I am working from home at the moment, so it won't be too much trouble for me.

I am going on holiday on the 25th though, so I want to get all my games done before then hopefully :)

That works for me if you're sure you don't mind Bob. Just a bit gutted they've took it out...

http://www.createyourleague.com/fixtures/6106/4473/

Here we go, all ready to go when Carl and CW give us their teams.

When you post a result put it in bold like this

Arsenal 1-0 Real Madrid

Whoever invites who will have to choose semi-manual controls and we will just have to trust each other that the person inviting has chosen those options (Unless there is a way to see?).

:DD

What time would you guys be playing the games?

I'm guessing it would be tough for someone on this side of the pond to participate.

May as well be Liverpool then...surprised nobody else has picked them already ;)

Do we play each other home and away?

Does it matter what order we play?

It's better if you play home and away I think, but I don't know if it gives you any advantage in game? Chris are there any rules of how many games people have to play a week?

Pepper and I just played.

Man Utd 0-1 Chelsea

Torres header from a corner in the first half. We played 8 min halves, I was on manual and I think pepper is semi

Last edited by a moderator:
The idea was default settings (6 min halves, normal speed etc.) and controls locked to semi by the person sending the invite (I know this can be done via the "online friendlies" mode, not sure about anything else).

The idea was that then you're getting something different from a ranked game (all-assisted whoever you play), and it's more of a challenge even with the better teams (who are superstars), but a level playing field all the same.

However, if you're happy to mix it up and be at a disadvantage, power to you. I'm not. Warning you now. ;)

Only got the game last night, have no clue what the teams star levels are etc, I will pick my team tonight then. Cant be my Hammers, though would be a handy excuse to have when I'm losing every match!

Chelsea 0 - 1 Lazio Was a very hard game for me had to play defensive. Pepper was kicking my arse and I got a lucky goal. Dirty Pepper got a man sent off.

Lazio 3 - 0 Chelsea I scored in the first 7 mins then the rest of the game was a walk in the park. He came back late in the second but it was all too late.

Well played Pepper, hugs & kisses. xxx

Arsenal 2-1 man United

Man United had the first half, but in the second I got better and better. Oddly I was threatening on corners? After Rooney scored through the middle, I scored from a corner with Koscielny and in the last minute got a goal with Podolski drilling into the bottom corner in the box after fortunately getting through the defence.

Was a really good game, I enjoyed it. Should have been a draw though really.

Arsenal 2-1 man United

Man United had the first half, but in the second I got better and better. Oddly I was threatening on corners? After Rooney scored through the middle, I scored from a corner with Koscielny and in the last minute got a goal with Podolski drilling into the bottom corner in the box after fortunately getting through the defence.

Was a really good game, I enjoyed it. Should have been a draw though really.

Well played bobby. That game sums up my seasons so far.

Was really strange on semi, it felt assisted!

RVP getting boo'd at the emirates, quality, tho he should have put one away in the first half.

Arsenal 3-3 Lazio

Great game, Jay went 0-3 up by half time. One feeble little pea roller of a goal and a dodgy pen amongst the goals, but it was pretty even apart from the scoreline. Then I came out in the second half and dominated, chance after chance, got my first diving header with Theo and then two goals within two minutes in the 83rd and 85th minutes to get the draw.

Really good game :))

Lazio 0-1 Arsenal

Sort of picked off where I left off in this game, but got lucky on my goal Gervinho shot defender got in the way and rebound straight back for him to shoot on goal.

Jay had about 4 chances to score all of which caused panic in my box, with last ditch clearances. So the score could have been completely different by the end but I hung on.

Borussia Dortmund 1-1 Tottenham Hotspur
Tottenham Hotspur 1-1 Borussia Dortmund

Tottenham Hotspur 1-3 Lazio
Lazio 2-0 Tottenham Hotspur

Borussia Dortmund 2-2 Lazio
Lazio 0-3 Borussia Dortmund :)

Back
Top Bottom