FIFA 13 Evo-Web Online League

Chris Davies

Chief PESsimist
Staff
14 May 2003
UK
Tranmere Rovers
It's been a while, but I'm loving FIFA 13 and playing randoms is never as fun. But - is there interest?

If so, say hello, and state any thoughts about possible rules.

For example, I personally think it should be locked to semi controls only (which seems to be an option now) seeing as if you want to play a bunch of fully-assisted guys, you can just play a ranked match. But this would block manual guys from playing (but then in the interest of fair play that should be a separate league anyway I think)...

What do we do for teams? Do we limit it to a set league with all star levels, or any league with a set star level/limit? We could recreate a mini Premier League or mini Champions League-league respectively (the latter might mean more play styles).

How do we pick teams? Random assignment from a list using a Chris Davies VideoDraw™, or first come first served?

I'm in. Dad's in, obviously.

This time it's personal.

:BRMM:

EDIT: Xbox 360 only!

Last edited:
Yeah, may as well give it a go. CL teams in a league format could be quite interesting

I'm in, video draw will bring a year to the eye, you have to do it for old times sake.

Can't you do a semi and manual together, just take out assisted?

We've just started a ladder over at www.evo-league.com. Everyones welcome to join up xbox360/ps3 and pc owners. Signup link below

http://www.evo-league.com/fifa/join.php

Join our chatroom and ask for a game, links also on the site. We are trying to pull in players to increase numbers so don't be put off if you cannot get a game to start with. Hopefully the more players we get we can then organise leagues and cup competitions.

I think I'll get this started up tonight as there's not going to be enough interest to make this into as big a production as usual. I'll post up the details as and when the league is created.

We've got:
Chris Davies Borussia Dortmund
John Davies Tottenham Hotspur
CW Liverpool
Shooto Man Utd
BobbyBox Arsenal
mjsmith2k Real Madrid
jaygrim Lazio
pepper63 Chelsea
Carl Barcelona

That's nine members - shame we couldn't get a tenth, may bung the missus in just to make up the numbers (which could end up bringing some hilarity). I'd much rather someone else joined though, so... You know, ask your friends...

I haven't delved into the league creation options yet but if the facility is available (like in other modes) I'll be locking the controls to semi-only. Everybody okay with that? If not, speak now or forever hold your peace.

Teams will be whoever you like basically, as long as they're a real club team (no classic teams, all star teams, international teams or any of that bullshit). Ideally a European Super League would be great.

No duplicates, first come first served.

Last edited:
You're just saying that because Shooto got to Man Utd first.

It's a European Super League! You're supposed to! Depending on how this goes we might do a Championship or worse afterwards. But the way previous online leagues have gone I don't see this lasting... Still want to give it a go though...

Back
Top Bottom