FIFA 13 Evo-Web Online League

Lazio 1 - 1 Man United really don't know how I got a draw out of this Shooto came out of the blocks like he'd been smoking crack.

Good games every one I played tonight.

Probably don't need to report these but...

EDIT: Bobby reported them, with match reports. :)

Last edited:
Borussia Dortmund 2-1 Arsenal

Good game, My defenders just couldn't handle their forwards. The first goal Chris played a diagonal through ball and had 4 players on my goalkeeper! my defence were nowhere to be seen?! god knows what happened to them....just like Arsenal.

Arsenal 1-1 Borrusia Dortumund

Equal game as the scoreline suggests, both really good games I enjoyed them.

Right that league thing I am using is a pile of shit, so I need to find another one. Does anybody remember the name of the one we used to use? (Chris?)

This one can't add up properly!!!

What is a euro superleague without Barca, unless there is a mighty outcry, i will use them. City as the reserve team.

I want to report the Spurs manager to the Evo-web league FA for sending me messages on words with friends. Who does he think he is? Ashley Cole.

Chelsea 0-1 Arsenal

Good game won by a low screamer from Diaby from outside the box in the bottom corner.

Arsenal 2-3 Chelsea

Great game I went 2-0 up but Pepper came back brilliantly, the game was 2-1 at half time and stats were completely equal. Then the second half and he dominated and deserved his goals and win overall. Sturridge scored a screamer in the 90th minute to win it :((

I will get some games in by the end of the week, am not in for the next couple of nights though

Been on holibobs so still trying to catch up... Can I sign up if it's not too late please?

Up to Chrisy poos? but having 10 teams would be nice. Who would you want to be?

Hopefully I can add you to the league without deleting everything!

As Bayern are free I'll go for them. Not that it would make much difference!
If the boss man says yes that is :)

And the league winner has just signed up...... honestly can you not take a Div 2 team and still beat us all?

I can remember the 5-0 defeats from FIFA 10!

The idea was that then you're getting something different from a ranked game (all-assisted whoever you play),

Are the filters for online working? You mentioned "all-assisted whoever you play". I read there were filter issues with clubs so wondering if it's the same in H2H?

I've searched for Manual games and it takes a minute or so to find any. Sometimes is says it can't so it makes me think the filters work. But then I've played some Manual games and the fuckers passing is pingpongy as hell so then I think the filters don't work.

I've quoted you due to what you mentioned above but does anybody know as has anybody heard anything about this?

Man United 2-0 Arsenal

Man United deserved the win and it was a good game, but it was so fucking annoying. The first goal was a dodgy pen and the second my keeper just didn't bother diving for the ball that he could have easily saved, he just did a hunch back animation and watched the ball go in?!

Funny was seeing Shooto hit the bar twice with a header from a corner and a follow up header straight away.

Definately he deserved the win, but those two goals just grate on me :))

Well played Shooto.

Back
Top Bottom