Fifa 13: Career Mode Discussions

how did watford put 4 goals against you though??

Isnt that a bit worrying?

i have this problem i keep backing off maybe thats the reason and i was pressing high up the pitch alot it was a very open game ... i really need to spend some time on custom formations haha

My game on the 360 keeps crashing, just about to take a throw in and it just crashed. Has done it about 3-4 times on menu screens but never in the middle of a game.

Very bad!

what hapens international wise..if ur pro gets calle dup is it legit compos eg..wc qualifiers world cup, euro chamipsnship etc..that will be calss to get called up and play in world cup etc...

i made my pro spanish what an idiot ill never get in spain sqaud i shoulda mmade myself like austrain or something lol

Still waiting for my delivery from zavvi for ps3 which I should have got on the 27th.

Out of complete desperation I bought it for my iPhone last week £4.99, :CONFUSE: then today after reading these posts i decided to download it for my pc from Origin £39.99 :SHOCK:

That means fifa's cost me about £75 this year :JAY:

Anyway, I have finally started a CM with Southend United in Division 2, i will keep you posted.

Back
Top Bottom