FIFA 10: Ultimate Team

i dont even know why we cant sell them on ebay to be honest.

luckily for me i didnt spend any real money in the first place but like you it is annoying me knowing i have something worth quite alot of money, also knowing people will buy but i have no where to sell lol.

i put a listing up yesterday for 20,000 coins and sold three lots for £4 each before they went down so the prices are still ok aslong as you sell the right ammount of coins.

i thought i found a forum the otherday (avforums) but cant sell them on there either :(

think i may just email some of the people that bought coins off of me in the past, only problem with that is ebay sending emails out all the time not to do deals with sellers who want to sell away from ebay. they make out they are protecting their members when in reality its because they lose alot of money (they take something like £2 for a £20 sale) if the deal is completed without them

I think i could raise about 600k with my players so i might have to put mine up when im fed up of the game

If you're careful how you do it Ebay will be fine, I noticed a new advert today, not sure if it'll last long:

★★★1 PENCE PIECE NOT 100,000 ULTIMATE TEAM COINS ;-)★★★
LISTEDAUCTION. I LIKE THIS PENNY AND DUE TO EBAY RULES THIS CANT BE MISSED
AUCTION IS FOR A SHINY STERLING 1 PENCE PIECE DATED 2009 UNLIKE MY PREVIOUS AUCTIONS!!

100% FEEDBACK CHECK IT OUT

NOT 100,000 COINS FOR FIFA 10 ULTIMATE TEAM LIKE MY PREVIOUS AUCTIONS

IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO KNOW MORE MESSAGE ME ON MY XBOX 360 MY GAMERTAG IS ITZ DA WARRIOR

OR YOU CAN TXT ME ON 07832646425 FOR INFO

I WILL PERSONALLY DELIVER THE1 BRONZE COIN AS IT HAS HRH QUEEN VICTORIAS PRINTED ON 1 SIDE
EMAIL ME FOR PICTURES OF THIS AS I CANNOT AFFORD TO LIST 2 PICTURE. CARD

IL BE ON XBOX FROM 8AM TO 1AM EVERYDAY TO DISCUSS TRANSACTIONS!!

CHECKOUT MY 100% FEEDBACK FOR PEACE OF MIND THAT YOUR DEALING
WITH A TRUSTED EBAYER NOT A SCAMMER!!

I WILL NOT BE OFFERING REFUNDS IF BOUGHT IN ERROR SO PLEASE READ CAREFULLY, THANKYOU!!

HAPPY BIDDING!!

Made me laugh :)

LMAO Will try something like that in a bit, thanks. I checked that guys feed back and the dude has sold tons millions of coins on ebay lol.

hes on my brothers friends list, he used to sell a joke + free coins lol

said his auctions never used to get removed untill others started selling so my guess its some other seller reporting us all so they are the only one up on ebay

sold all mine today on ebay. i didnt list anything like paperclips, pens, stamps etc.

just listed 100,000 coins for £16.50 and sold 3 lots and also sold 5 lots of 20k for £4 each

Gonna try mines in a bit. Just bought some footy cards for 50p a pack. Gonna sell them with the free coins lol.
Wish me luck, guys.

sold all mine today on ebay. i didnt list anything like paperclips, pens, stamps etc.

just listed 100,000 coins for £16.50 and sold 3 lots and also sold 5 lots of 20k for £4 each

£4 for 20k?

I might just sell all my team and make a ton off the coins if they are selling for that much

£4 for 20k?

I might just sell all my team and make a ton off the coins if they are selling for that much

yeah lats week i was selling

20k - £4
50k= £10
100k = £20

then the other day i was still selling 20k for £4 but dropped the 100k to £16.50 for quick sale since ebay are on th warpath lol

I've sold 5 so far. Another 45 to go. :LOL:
If I sell another 25, I think I'm willing to call it a day cuz it wouldnt be too difficult to carry the debt of the remaining coins.

I have just about had enough of this, there are just far to many people out there cheating (duplicating players etc.) and now there is a new glitch whereby your opponent can come onto your team, they come on and start scoring own goals or getting players sent off, so you have to quit, it has happened 4 times to me over the last week:

http://forum.ea.com/eaforum/posts/list/525531.page#5057657

Funny how EA sorted out the glitch where people were scamming free packs quickly, yet they have not done anything about this yet.

Fu

Its definately some dude biding on his own stuff. People have started doing that in the game too, where cuz it's the only player on the market, he makes high bids on his own cards with a second account to make people think that how much it's worth. And then he sells it for real later when enough people have bought into the hype.

Hmm don't Ebay look out for shit like that? I guess it's pretty easy to hide one's IP these days though

You just get a friend to do it. Very easy to do.

The best way of proving this is to keep an eye on the seller. He'll soon have the same players up for sale again...

unsure if anyone still plays this but i got bored with golds ad started doing silvers, ive played like three/four gold team to date and havnt really struggled with them, i got like 7 other silver teams but this the current team i use:-

euoahl.jpg

Back
Top Bottom